Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,051 members, 7,970,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:55 AM

He Insisted His Brother Should Not Marry Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Insisted His Brother Should Not Marry Her! (1339 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Insisted His Brother Should Not Marry Her! by tpm(m): 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2012
My two cousin brothers are at war with each other. They are both of the same parents and have lived happily as blood brothers until recently. The elder one had dated one girl, but the girl later got married to another guy since he was not ready at the time she wanted to settle down. Few years later, the younger one (my younger cousin) entered into a date with the younger sister of the girl (who once dated his elder brother, but married another guy). The later did not lead to marriage as well. But as fate may have it, the elder cousin now wants to marry the younger sister of his previous girl friend who happened to have dated his own younger brother. Now, the later is refusing to accept the marriage, stating that it is  not wise for his elder brother to get married to a girl he had slept with countless number of times. He is also accusing the elder sister of the girl in question, of master minding the whole arrangement. So that, her younger sister will occupy the same position which otherwise would have been hers if she had waited for the guy. This situation of exchange dates has generated serious issues between the two brothers who now sees each other as enemies instead of blood brothers that they are. Please Nairalanders, who do you think should concede to the other and why. Constructive advice pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: He Insisted His Brother Should Not Marry Her! by ingot: 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2012
tpm:

My two cousin brothers are at war with each other. They are both of the same parents and have lived happily as blood brothers until recently. The elder one had dated one girl, but the girl later got married to another guy since he was not ready at the time she wanted to settle down. Few years later, the younger one (my younger cousin) entered into a date with the younger sister of the girl (who once dated his elder brother, but married another guy). The later did not lead to marriage as well. Bu[b]t as fate may have it, the elder cousin now wants to marry the younger sister of his previous girl friend who happened to have dated his own younger brother. Now, the later is refusing to accept the marriage, stating that it is  not wise for his elder brother to get married to a girl he had slept with countless number of times.[/b] He is also accusing the elder sister of the girl in question, of master minding the whole arrangement. So that, her younger sister will occupy the same position which otherwise would have been hers if she had waited for the guy. This situation of exchange dates has generated serious issues between the two brothers who now sees each other as enemies instead of blood brothers that they are. Please Nairalanders, who do you think should concede to the other and why. Constructive advice pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I think the older cousin has to really consider the bold part. why is he dating his younger brother's ex-intimacy mate? He should respect his bia-bia and do the right thing. Are they no other girls How is the older's sister of the lady in question at fault? She couldn't wait for him Period!!!!
Re: He Insisted His Brother Should Not Marry Her! by Harbb: 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2012
The elder brother should listen to his younger brother. He(the elder brother) may not know what his younger brother knows about this girl. A lot is involved here.
Re: He Insisted His Brother Should Not Marry Her! by stpat1(m): 8:51am On Feb 27, 2012
i wonder what is causing d rift as d elder brother is supposed to be naturally irritated knowing dat his younger brother has slept with d said girl countless times. I hope jazz never involve o.
Re: He Insisted His Brother Should Not Marry Her! by doctokwus: 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2012
Sounds like one of those 'solve d puzzles'.Wud av made more sense if u ddnt make it sound like sth that happened,because frm d convoluted links:2COUSIN BROTHER,dated 2SISTERS(probably cousins 2 to make it sweeter),one fell out,gosh rehashing d key points @all is tiring.Summary:2convoluted,it cudnt av happened
Re: He Insisted His Brother Should Not Marry Her! by bekay911(f): 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2012
I bet sum dudes av lost their sense of sanity. Grrooooosssssss

(1) (Reply)

Major Relationship Trouble / Have Been Rejected By Ur Mother In Law Or Father Inlaw / ............................................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.