Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,882 members, 7,879,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! (991 Views)

Poll: WHO WINS?

PROJAN: 62% (5 votes)
NPJC: 37% (3 votes)
DRAW: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

All Old Jokers, Represent On This Thread (projan/npjc Etc) Lol / NPJC Or Projan....am Really Confused / Crack Ur Ribs Wit Mormoni's Collection #PROJAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! by bingbagbo(m): 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2012
DATE:MONDAY FEBRUARY 27TH 2012

KICK OFF:3PM

VENUE: JOKES SECTION STADIUM

PROJAN LINE-UP: DANI1LUV(AC MILAN), BUNMIOGUNS(CHELSEA), LUCARIO(LYON), DONKOLLIONE(BARCELONA), ELDAV(MAN UTD), BOOQEE(ENYIMBA), IDOWUOGBO(ARSENAL), BIN GBAGBO(REAL MADRID), DAZZLINGM(NAPOLI), BUSHY ANUS(LIVERPOOL), EFULEFU1(AJAX), EL GUAPO( AL SADD), SWITCHICGURL( KOTOKO), SEUN(WARRI WOLVES), ARAREGEM( INTERNATIONAL), BEN10( SANTOS).

ALL THESE PLAYERS ARE INVITED FOR CAMPING TONIGHT,  WE MUST WIN THIS MATCH, WORLAHI

REFEREE:MUKINA

PROJAN COACH: SIR ALEX FERGUSON

CHEI! grin
Re: Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2012
coach! i get injuri afta last match with romance section cry
Re: Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! by bunmioguns(m): 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin we gonna defeat those useless NPJC
Re: Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! by bingbagbo(m): 7:16am On Feb 24, 2012
but bunmi, u v still not reported to camp?
Re: Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! by ekeroyal(m): 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2012
Although we've got lots of game in our various clubs in the Champions League, Europa League, EPL, FA cup, La Liga, etc. We'll still find a wat to honour this friendly match to at least show our class.
TO: PROJAN:
If you guys would try to resort to lack of professionalism on the pitch, we'll have no option but to abandon the match. We've got too many quality players that we can's afford to lose any to injury.

NJPC LINE UP:
GOAL KEEPERS
MIKUZ(OCEAN BOYS), RUQAYA(RIVERS ANGELS)

DEFENDERS
OTOORO(KANO PILLARS FC), HOMAR(BAYERN FC), BUSHY ANUS(MAN U), EKEROYAL(ARSENAL FC), JOERUX60(NEW YORK REDBULLS)

MIDFIELDERS
ODE REMO(JULIUS BERGER FC), MCNEPOW(ENYIMBA FC), OLAWALEBAB(DORTMUND), BELOMADA(AC MILAN), J.PILATA(ACRA HEART OF OAKS)

ATTACKERS
SKALES(REAL MADRID FC), SUTOBOY(BARCELONA FC)

FORMATION

4 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 2

COACH: JO BONFREE

Interviews:

Jo, Bonfree (Coach NJPC)
Q?: Sir, what do you think about this match?
A: We've got too much quality in our team, and we're not playing just to win but to entertain the audience. We've been doing just this is many years and it can't change now.

Q?: What do you think sir, win, draw or loss?
A: You see, my dear I don't know how a team like NJPC should be thinking of a loss, not even a draw especially with opponent we're facing on monday.

Thank you sir, we appreciate you time.
You're always welcome.

SKALES(CAPTAIN)
Q?: Following the recent rumours about you being gay, don't you think it would affect the mentality of you and your team mates?
A: The first thing you should know is that I and my gang of gallant warriors are maestros on and of the pitch. So spreading false propagandas ain't gonna cause us any harm. In fact it works against our opponents as you would see on monday.

Q?: Why do you think you have what it takes to win?
A: In every department, you could see at least two world class players from world class clubs. They have what it takes to improve their partners as well and uplift the entire spirit of the team. More-so, we have very little distraction in terms of fornication, adultery, lesbianism, gay, bestiality, and so on. So we are more than focused.

Thank you, sir.
Anytime buddy.
Re: Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! by bingbagbo(m): 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2012
meanwhile, bushy-anus has been training with PROJAN since last night n morale in camp is very high!

prediction:7-2
Re: Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! by Homar(m): 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2012
Homar doing serious work on the gym (say he is preparing to give bin-crapbo 7 years injury)
Re: Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! by bingbagbo(m): 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2012
^^^

YOU wan end your career abi angry angry

bush pig!! angry
Re: Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! by sutoboy(m): 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2012
Must u really abuse?
Re: Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! by bunmioguns(m): 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2012
@Bin. . . dont worry, by fire, by force. . We must win dis match. . . *speaking quietly to his ear* am jst coming frm Ijebu nw where I went to give my boot to dt baba, any NPJC player dt it touches will land in either ARO or Yaba left straight
Re: Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! by sutoboy(m): 6:49am On Feb 25, 2012
mumu, u go fear fear!
Re: Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! by skales(m): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2012
Dis my NPJC guys no go kill me with laugh hehehehehehehehhehehehehe

My Belle o grin
Re: Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! by sutoboy(m): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2012
we dey gallant gan!

no panic
Re: Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! by bingbagbo(m): 11:01am On Feb 25, 2012
^^

respect boy!! angry
Re: Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! by oderemo(m): 11:17am On Feb 25, 2012
bin crapgbo, gbagbostik,
i go break your leg for u, chikenna.
i no send.
Re: Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! by ekeroyal(m): 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2012
Are we in for A repeat of Arsenal(NJPC) 5 - 2 (PROJAN)Spurs, tomorrow?

Let the projaners beware, we ain't gonna leave any stone unturned.
Re: Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! by bingbagbo(m): 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2012
PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

BiN gBAbgo gets the ball, beats one man, beats anoda man, sees ode remo in the opponents goal area, dribbles him, goalkeepers comes out, beats the keeper, omG, empty net, bin, bin, bin!!!, its a GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!! grin grin grin

PROJAN1 NPJC O angry
Re: Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! by ekeroyal(m): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2012
Commentator(Gary):
offside goal bin, it's been disallowed. So unfortunate you don't know soccer rules sad

Now NJPC goal keeper passes the ball to his central defender. The pass starts going on so well that it looks like a training routine for NJPC. Projaners are vigorously chasing the game but it's obvious there's only one team billed to win the match.

This NJPC side reminds me of the Arsenal squad of 2001-2005. They understand themselves so well & never in confusion of what to do with the ball. They're trully a joy to watch.

Assistant(Bryan):
You know Gary, the NJPC fans are enjoying themselves now.
Re: Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! by bingbagbo(m): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2012
still one nil in favour of PROJAN, Bin gets the ball, locates bunmi, what can he do, beats one man, locates booqee, booqee, booqee, booqee, what can she do?, beats suto and passes to bin, bin beats eke, beats ode fires one shot and it is thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

PROJAN 2 NPJC 0

grin grin
Re: Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! by mikuz(m): 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2012
Come oh,
how many matches dey go on for here sef?
Re: Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! by bingbagbo(m): 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2012
bin, bin bin goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

PROJAN 3 NPJC 0 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! by ekeroyal(m): 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2012
^^ cheesy cheesy

Lame footballer, scoring indeed. Are u playing & commenting @ same time? Everyone can see your fraud in here. Where's d priest Otooro, pls come & conduct deliverance for binladen.

Commentary(Gary):
I don't really understand how bin would be running out of the field into the commentary box to join in the commentary of this match. I mean Bryan, it beats my imagination. I think the centre refereee is giving him a warning, should he repeat it again he surely will be sent off.

Oh! OMG! Sutoboy just scored a breath-taking goal. It's NJPC 1, Projan yet to score. sad

The fans are on there feet. All the 'oles' for NJPC now. They're really good.
Re: Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! by mikuz(m): 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2012
Una too no well!
Una dey 3 - 0 and 1 - 0 for the same pitch?
At the same time!!
Re: Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! by sutoboy(m): 9:03am On Feb 28, 2012
gooooooaaaaaaalllllll

Sutoboy just hit the ball to the net!

wow what a brilliant performance!

Projan 0 NPJC 2
Re: Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! by Homar(m): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2012
Homar gets d ball dribbles bin gbagbo and omg bin cracks his leg and its stretched off the pitch. And now mikuz passes d ball to suto he dribbles booqee and passes to skales and skales fires a thunderous shot and its 3-3.
Re: Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! by Homar(m): 9:27am On Feb 28, 2012
A long ball in by mikuz . Ode remo fires in the the crossing and j.Pilata arranges the through pass to suto who lobs the ball pass d keeper and its 4-3
Re: Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! by Homar(m): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2012
Dani fouls homar in the penalty area. And is given a red card. A cunning shot by ekeroyal sees njpc lead by 5-3. Bin is getting really fustrated now you can see that in his mango head face.
Re: Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! by Homar(m): 9:39am On Feb 28, 2012
A free kick by sutoboy makes it 6-3.
Re: Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! by Homar(m): 9:54am On Feb 28, 2012
Projan fans are leaving the stadium they cant stand the humiliation. While njpc fans and happy and rejoicing.
Re: Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match! by sutoboy(m): 11:43pm On Feb 29, 2012
guess there is notin like projan anymore!

(1) (Reply)

Lets Do Something Crazy / Recruiting Personnels!.....da CRITICS / Happy Salah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.