Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,391 members, 7,888,262 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

Admissions in Tansian University Umunya - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admissions in Tansian University Umunya (18008 Views)

Current Post-Graduate Admissions In Nigeria (2015/2016) / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Novena University Admissions In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admissions in Tansian University Umunya by Terry1(m): 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2007
Undergraduate admission into various courses at TANSIAN UNIVERSITY, UMUNYA is in progress,
For more information, visit http://www.tansianuniversity..com/
http://www.tansianuniversity.edu.ng/
Enjoy!
Re: Admissions in Tansian University Umunya by debosky(m): 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2007
na wa o! just bring 8,500 naira and get admission?

I hope this school hasn't started selling university placements o. undecided
Re: Admissions in Tansian University Umunya by Ezinwannem: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2007
ma cuzzin is in da skool studying International Relations, hmm, I hope u know dat Oba is in Anambra State and not Onitsha
Re: Admissions in Tansian University Umunya by biggjoe(m): 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2007
@Ezinwannem,
But then, Onitsha is in Anambra too. Just like Oba.
Re: Admissions in Tansian University Umunya by lifestyle1(m): 11:11am On Oct 23, 2007
GO to school that the certificate will be recognise.
Re: Admissions in Tansian University Umunya by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2007
hmn sounds juicy for some desperate jambites, betr look well well before you leap
Re: Admissions in Tansian University Umunya by akumbu: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2007
do u go to school just to get certificate that will be recognised?
that's a wrong attitude to education.
The most important thing is to check what the school has got in terms of infrastructure and all equipment for learning including manpower. then once it is accredited by the relevant body or authority, that's all.
Then affordability depends on the student.

1 Like

Re: Admissions in Tansian University Umunya by lifestyle1(m): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2007
That is not applicable to Nigerian Edeucation. When was the school established? how many professors do they have? Those are the things you must consider before choosing a school.

Why will you go to school for 4-6 years and after your programme, you find it difficult to get a good job. Or you find it difficult to defend your certificate.

I prefer to go learn handy craft than to go to a university that is not recognise by anybody.
Re: Admissions in Tansian University Umunya by Terry1(m): 9:01am On Oct 24, 2007
New Approved Courses in Tansian University!
Faculty of Agriculture
Department of Fisheries/Aquaculture
Department of Forestry and Wildlife Management
Department of Home Sciences and Economics
Department of Hotel Management & Tourism
Department of Nutrition and Dietetics
Department of Water Resources Management & Agro Meteorology
Faculty of Management Science
Department of Accountancy
Department of Banking and Finance
Department of Business Administration
Department of Management Information System
Department of Marketing
Department of Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
Department of Public Administration

Faculty of Physical Sciences
Department of Computer Science
Department of Geology
Department of Industrial and Petroleum Chemistry
Department of Management Information System
Department of Mathematics
Department of Physics with Electronics
Department of Statistics

Faculty of Arts and Humanities
Department of (Igbo Language, Culture and Linguistics)
Department of Archaeology
Department of English Language and Literature in English
Department of History and International Relations
Department of Music
Department of Oriental/Modern European Languages (French, German, Russian, Chinese, etc Languages)
Department of Philosophy and Religion
Department of Theatre Arts and film production

Faculty of Law
Department of Law

Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences
Department of Medical Laboratory Science
Department of Nursing Sciences
Department Public Health
Faculty of Social Sciences
Department of Economics
Department of Mass Communication
Department of Political Science
Department of Psychology
Department of Sociology/Anthropology

Faculty of Education
1. Department of Arts Education and Humanities Related programmes
Education Igbo Language/Literature
Education English Language/Literature
Education History/International Relations
Education Modern European Languages (French, German, Russia, China, etc.)
Education Music
Education Religion
2. Department of Science Education Related Programmes
Education Biology
Education Chemistry
Education Computer Science/Statistics
Education Mathematics
Education Mathematics/Statistics
Education Physics
3. Department of Social Sciences Education Related Programmes
Education/Economics
Education/Political Science/Government
Education/Psychology
4.Department of Special Education/Educational Foundation
Adult and Continuing Education
Educational Administration
Guidance and Counseling
Physical and Health Education

More on Tansian University's Official website http://www.tansianuniversity.edu.ng/
Re: Admissions in Tansian University Umunya by lifestyle1(m): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2007
It's like you are the school registrar. grin
Re: Admissions in Tansian University Umunya by Terry1(m): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2007
The way you talk shows you are a real epitome of illiteracy embarassed
Some people are just out there to criticise where there is nothing to criticise, its a pity!
Re: Admissions in Tansian University Umunya by lifestyle1(m): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2007
It's like you are also a professor!! English professor i guess. ''epitome of illiteracy''- I have never heard that before!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Admissions in Tansian University Umunya by Terry1(m): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2007
How can an illiterate know the meaning of epitome?

The word EPITOME is a noun
it means a typical or highest example of a stated quality, as shown by a particular person or thing:

so you are a typical or highest example of illiteracy.
Re: Admissions in Tansian University Umunya by debosky(m): 12:19am On Oct 26, 2007
bros cool down, no one is bad mouthing the school, but we need to be careful, especially when paying money is concerned

there are numerous scams out there, as well as mushroom schools that cannot impart anything. Like I said earlier, proceed with caution

check NUC's website to confirm their registered status, charging 160k or 2million for tuition is not the evidence of a school's quality.
Re: Admissions in Tansian University Umunya by lifestyle1(m): 10:47am On Oct 26, 2007
Don't mind him, If the school is a standard one,as he claim, there's no need for him advertising here, I trust nigerian students, and as for the fees, how many average nigerians can afford that fee?
Re: Admissions in Tansian University Umunya by ette33: 5:48am On Jan 11, 2008
Can you tell me when the result of the Sept/Oct GCE will be released!!!
Re: Admissions in Tansian University Umunya by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 11, 2008
ette33:

Can you tell me when the result of the Sept/Oct GCE will be released!!!

Mid February 2008
Re: Admissions in Tansian University Umunya by sexytitan(f): 5:14am On Jan 13, 2008
There is no such school. Or at least it's not approved by the federal government.
I wonder if the people that are currently studying in the supposed university will get jobs after 4 years in 10 plots of land
Re: Admissions in Tansian University Umunya by Orobert: 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2008
Guyz, there is atually a school that go by that name. It would bea grevious SIN on my part if I do not for-warn you. TANSIAN UNIVRSITY is not worth the go(atleast for now) i was therepersonally 2007.
Please if by any means you love EDUCATION dont give tansian Uni any thought. pLEASE
Re: Admissions in Tansian University Umunya by Terry1(m): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2008
@ Orobert, Sorry dude, We all know that the DEVIL is a liar! He has never won, he will not win now and he shall never win.

@ All my fellow Nairaland Members, I am not surprise, why? because there are some Anti-NUC around dreaming they can put assunder what NUC has put together. And not only stoping at that, but also doing their best to dissuade good Nigerians who want to go to good schools that will build them up in the right way so as to change this country of ours for the best some day. For your own information, the third academic session starts Sept. 1, 2008. Part time programmes are also available.

For those who are interested, 2008/2009 admission forms are still on sale, the first aptitute test exercise was conducted on 14th July, 2008 and late ones will follow.

TANSIAN UNIVERSITY, UMUNYA,
P.O. BOX 375
OBA CAMPUS
ANAMBRA STATE
Re: Admissions in Tansian University Umunya by firstlady4(f): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2008
What kind of University is that Is like you daddy is the VC of the school grin.

1 Like

Re: Admissions in Tansian University Umunya by Terry1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2008
Visit the NATIONAL UNIVERSITIES COMMISSION'S website, NUC might help you with that information, you might just see my father as the VC of the great TANSIAN UNIVERSITY who knows. Its number fourty four on the list (44)in an alphabetical order

The Link is below:
http://www.nuc.edu.ng/pages/universities.asp?ty=3&order=inst_name&page=2
Re: Admissions in Tansian University Umunya by shope(m): 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2009
Running!!!!
Re: Admissions in Tansian University Umunya by ikennahill: 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2009
well,
optometry is not the same thing as electrical and electronic engineering.Optometry is a health care course,in Abia stste university it is in the college of medcine,optometrists work in hospitals,ministry of health,etc.
Optometrists are doctors,they earn doctor of optometry degree (OD),They are not medical doctors and I have never seen any optometrist claiming to be medical doctors,just like dentists are not medical doctors,or vetinary doctors are not medical doctors.
Elect ,elect as we call it in naija is a pure engeneerind job,
Re: Admissions in Tansian University Umunya by Terry1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2009
Visit Tansian university's blog for admission information in Tansian University.

http://www.tansianuniversity..com

Goodluck!
Re: Admissions in Tansian University Umunya by Terry1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2010
My dear friends, there is no admission without stress in Tansian University. Sorry.
You need your JAMB above 180, 5 credits  including English and Maths in WAEC or NECO before you think of admission in Tansian University.

For info about admission form sales check http://www.tansianuniversity..com/

Regards
Re: Admissions in Tansian University Umunya by einformat: 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2010
you can enjoy the privilege of a tuition free university right here in Nigeria.You dont need to doubt am a student in the instituition.
www.tuition-free-university..com
Re: Admissions in Tansian University Umunya by costlysharon: 7:31am On Dec 02, 2012
What is their tuition fee?

(1) (Reply)

4 Banks Offer University Scholarships To Top 100 UTME Candidates / As A Student – 7 Reasons Why You Should Never Stay Off Campus / Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) Releases AFSB Screening List (view List Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.