Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,867 members, 7,876,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

Boko Haram Sets School On Fire In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Sets School On Fire In Borno (7692 Views)

Army Rescues 17-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped By Boko Haram In 2014 In Borno (Pic) / Boko Haram Kills 13 People In Borno / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Boko Haram Sets School On Fire In Borno by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 26, 2012
aurenflani:

what education have u ppl dat enabled u to conclude that northerners will starve to death if d nation splits? i thought is ppl in d south dat depend on food from d north and rice from abroad?
First of all we do not get the "food from the north" for free, we pay it dearly, second of all we have our own farms in the south and before the british came I think we were doing quite well, and even during british rule we still were producing food, right now we still are producing food. And with the knowledge that the oil belongs to the south and that 85% of our GDP comes from the oil, it is easy to jump to the conclusion that the north would starve to death if we secede.
Re: Boko Haram Sets School On Fire In Borno by Nobody: 2:43am On Feb 26, 2012
aurenflani:

what education have u ppl dat enabled u to conclude that northerners will starve to death if d nation splits? i thought is ppl in d south dat depend on food from d north and rice from abroad?
By the way there is no food coming frome the north but from the middle belt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests FAAN Official With N218m At MMA, Lagos / Spot The Difference Between This Nigerian Military Officer And American Military / Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.