Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,993 members, 7,938,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

N5 Million Monthly Salary. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / N5 Million Monthly Salary. (959 Views)

Funny But True, Is This Ur Experience? Salary Cycle (hilarious Photo) / If This Was Your Salary / This Is What He Does With His Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N5 Million Monthly Salary. by ebenezer95(m): 10:29am On Feb 24, 2012
Government recently announced to pay any men with 5 children N5 million monthly salary. A man heard the news and said to his wife, Eunice! I have a kid with my former girlfriend, therefore, I am going to bring him, so that we add him to our 4 kids to make 5. When he came back, he saw only one of his children remaining, he then asked where are the others? His wife replied, "you are not the only one who heard the news", Their fathers have come for them", I laugh in Spanish, -wink-
Re: N5 Million Monthly Salary. by Holly4real: 10:36am On Feb 24, 2012
Na wa oooo !!! u 4 GO motherless babyhome go get 1 to add na wise up man and make 5m monthly.
Re: N5 Million Monthly Salary. by ekeroyal(m): 11:02am On Feb 24, 2012
nice one buddy, lmao

(1) (Reply)

Imagine / Just Happening Now: Advice Needed ASAP / Hot Joke Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.