Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,348 members, 7,888,111 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:36 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4540751 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by GonFreecss1: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2020
Many Nigerians have a “majority consensus” that the country conditions are deteriorating. Good.

But agreement on a particular problem is not the same as action to solve that problem.

There is no majority in consensus of actions that will benefit the majority. That is the Nigerian problem.

Have you ever asked yourself how we have a multi-billion naira church industry and a lack of Health or other important business industries?

How did these churches build themselves? How come these churches are quite efficient?

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Born2conquer: 11:41am On Jul 14, 2020
Benzboys:
Well let's just say you don't have enough money that's why you are buying fixed income rather than real estate because if you did have enough money,you should have been looking at buying a property in Ikoyi for rental income.
Do you think tenants in Ikoyi owe rents? undecided
Money stop nonsense nwanne,leave plenty shalaye.
Na for all those 300k backwater flats weh you dey hear say person dey owe four year rents because landlord dey fùck em woman.Try that in Ikoyi and see grin
Chagoury group develop eko atlantic city,massive real estate in the heart of lagos.Later go and rent there and owe them let me see or go lekki phase 1 go owe undecided
If they used that money to buy fixed income,many of you with your 5m won't even see fixed income to buy in the first place.
Leave business for those who have enough money and expertise for it and not condemn it because you don't have what it takes to do it properly.
If you take offense at what I said I'm sorry,but it is what it is...

Let me cut my coat according to my size grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Reine22: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hello, please is there any update on FGN bonds?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
Born2conquer:

That is if they do not even kill you! I have enough money to start up any business in nigeria but i will rather invest them.

Even real estate nko? Someone suggested I build houses and rent them out.

I know what tenants can do, it is easier for Tenants to get house than for them to pay as at when due and even maintain the house.

Inagine building a house for 30M and then renting it out for 500k yearly?

Yet you still spend money maintaining the house yearly and you will still have to beg the tenants to pay.

My Goal is investment and not business now
a 30m naira house should generate 1.8 as rents

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Leezah(f): 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
In covid-19 era?
ahiboilandgas:
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
Leezah:
In covid-19 era?
any era ...

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
ahiboilandgas:

Or minimum of N1.5 million, anything short of this means I overpaid for the investment

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
Benzboys:
Capitalists build countries,not governments.
Who built Japan,USA,Germany etc...?
You think all those skyscrapers you see and civilisation and all that were as a results of their government?
If an economy is not productive,those things will not he there even if the government is doing good with zero corruption.
Sujimoto is building the Leornardo now in lagos with 60m deposit,how many people can afford that? undecided
So how do you expect real estate developers to build giant buildings in Nigeria when the fùcking citizens can't afford it because of the total absence of middle class caused by lack of capitalism and industry? undecided
Anybody saying government is responsible for civilisation and emancipation of it's people doesn't know what he is talking about.
from healthseve to conglomerate to benz boy .....keep changing identity weldone we can spot your writing pattern from a million miles ....

35 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Leezah(f): 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
Okay because it difficult getting people to rent my place
ahiboilandgas:
any era ...
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Or minimum of N1.5 million, anything short of this means I overpaid for the investment
Land 12m , 3 bedrooms in 2 floors at 5 m each (15m) bore hole others 2 m total =29m .....rents 750,000x 3 = 2,500,000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
Leezah:
Okay because it difficult getting people to rent my place
wrong location ....far from where things are happing

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
ahiboilandgas:

No that easy. Where you will get tenants of 750k in Lagos, plot of land of land is over N20 million

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Leezah(f): 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
Na I disagree the house close to mine someone rented it cry
ahiboilandgas:
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Benzboys(m): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
from healthseve to conglomerate to benz boy .....keep changing identity weldone we can spot your writing pattern from a million miles ....
Why I would change my identity for you is still what I don't understand undecided
To gain what exactly?I tell you say I dey look for who to come and invest in me? undecided
The self delusion in some of your heads is alarming.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 9jatriot(m): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
The similarity is too glaring to ignore, but the question is, to what end exactly?

ahiboilandgas:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by paroh137(m): 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hello house. Please on what platform can one buy US shares from Nigeria? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

No that easy. Where you will get tenants of 750k in Lagos, plot of land of land is over N20 million
oga there are many state outside Lagos ...with good Gra and a small midddle class

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
Benzboys:
Why I would change my identity for you is still what I don't understand undecided
To gain what exactly?I tell you say I dey look for who to come and invest in me? undecided
is not for me ....for reasons best know to u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
paroh137:
Hello house. Please on what platform can one buy US shares from Nigeria? Thanks.

There's a thread for it in this investment section.
Search for it.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ukay2: 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
ahiboilandgas:

Sir, you get strength for him self

Loooooool
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
Benzboys:
na your way .....i no get strengths

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
ukay2:

Sir, you get strength for him self

Loooooool
i know am well ,his abusive written patterns like a tout....too pain cos people choose fixed income...

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ukay2: 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
i know am well ,his abusive written patterns like a tout....too pain cos people choose fixed income...

I pity his victims....

Hustling no easy

Loooooool
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Pascopele: 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
Not true people are still renting apartment out
ahiboilandgas:
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
Pascopele:
Not true people are still renting apartment out
she said she having difficulty rent her out
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Benzboys(m): 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
Wetin una get wen I want hustle? undecided
These guys got to be kidding grin grin grin
I am the last person to seek for capital or investment or whatever combine business from people,let alone strangers.
I just say my mind and bounce yet hungry people dey say I dey want hustle them.
I see some of your false tails and just smile smiley
Losers.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
Benzboys:
Wetin una get wen I want hustle? undecided
These guys got to be kidding grin grin grin
I am the last person to seek for capital or investment or whatever combine business from people,let alone strangers.
I just say my mind and bounce yet hungry people dey say I dey want hustle them.
I see some of your false tails and just smile smiley
Losers.

Mr conglomerate, how market grin

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Benzboys(m): 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Mr conglomerate, how market grin
Nna market slow oo,no show cheesy
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Pascopele: 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
You na boss u fit rent her out.
ahiboilandgas:
she said she having difficulty rent her out
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Proverbs 13:11
New Living Translation

Wealth from get-rich-quick schemes quickly disappears; wealth from hard work grows over time.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) ... (2250) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: cutedharmee and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.