Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,240 members, 7,894,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 10:16 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4550086 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 9jatriot(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
Sir, does it sound insulting? If it is let me remove it cause dat is not my intent.
NL1960:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
9jatriot:
Sir, does it sound insulting? If it is let me remove it cause dat is not my intent.

No ooooo. It is not insulting. Just too funny.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Grupo cash the bread out before them correct the system na,can't you do it? undecided
The kind of lily livered men that today's society is breeding is alarming angry grin grin

Not possible ooo.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TransAtlanticEx(m): 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Not possible ooo.
How so chairman?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
How so chairman?

They won't pay anybody until the current problem is rectified. Some investors have not seen their their accumulated interest for the past 7 days. Definitely they know their is a problem.

Things must be back to normal before you can cash out N120 million
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Grupo(m): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

They won't pay anybody until the current problem is rectified. Some investors have not seen their their accumulated interest for the past 7 days. Definitely they know their is a problem.

Things must be back to normal before you can cash out N120 million

Nawa.

The interest has changed from 127 million to 28 million. Which is still not correct.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmasoft(m): 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
[quote author=Grupo post=97058297]

Nawa.

The interest has changed from 127 million to 28 million. Which is still not correct. [/quote

Work is on it to rectify the system glitch. Please be patient. Everything will be normalized.

Thank you
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hope hackers didn't get access to your platform
emmasoft:

Work is on it to rectify the system glitch. Please be patient. Everything will be normalized.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
https://www.nairaland.com/6311620/maxwell-lands-paris-flex-money#97020304

Nothing bad for one to enjoy the fruits of his labour. The guy has really worked hard and smart, he needs to enjoy his money.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Nothing bad for one to enjoy the fruits of his labour. The guy has really worked hard and smart, he needs to enjoy his money.

needs to enjoy there money abi?

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Donbrig: 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ohh my God, my heart, my intestine.. Pls don't tell us MBA had collapsed. Where do we start from... God of Zachariah.

ahiboilandgas:
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
ahiboilandgas:

The guy really worked hard ooo, not easy to manipulate about 10,000 people for up to 3 years.

The is smart,
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
Donbrig:
Ohh my God, my heart, my intestine.. Pls don't tell us MBA had collapsed. Where do we start from... God of Zachariah.

Not yet
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

The guy really worked hard ooo, not easy to manipulate about 10,000 people for up to 3 years.

The is smart,
at 360,000 per person that 3.6 bn naira ...chop 20 percent and redistribute 80 percent as imaginary r.o.i ......cool 720m naira ...
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by igbizen(m): 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

If oil majors, telecoms companies and other multinationals along with our few billionaires are pulling out billions of dollars every year, it means that there is money in the country. There is a reason why they kill themselves to come here and not to poor countries like Somalia, Gambia or Sierra Leone.

If government wasn’t so corrupt and could slow the population growth rate while making the business environment more conducive to foster fair competition (and not allowing just a few individuals to be cashing out consistently), we will see more equitable distribution of the wealth and the changes in our standard of living.
God bless you
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by igbizen(m): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
jajeri3216:

Can you make batteries, computers, aircraft's, pharmaceuticals, construction, mobile phones without natural resources?

Rich countries buy cheap commodities from the global market and add value to it , then sell back to poor countries for maximum profit.

Essentially rich countries are rich because they know how to create wealth.

Poor countries are poor because they don't determine commodity prices and lack the innovation to create wealth.(western cheats).

Contrary to other view points, Nigeria is actually a rich country that lacks innovation.

Population is not the problem.

How does a country become innovative?

Environment, ip protection, entrepreneural and risk taking culture, infrastructure and education.

Good one
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Akin3891: 11:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Thank you.

It will take up to 18 months before Treasury Bill rates get to 10% and above

What is the current rate for 365 days treasury bill ? I'm Still holding my stakes in mutual funds
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by walexy14(m): 12:20am On Dec 15, 2020
Rosabon Financial Services ( The Concept Group ) 32 Montgomery Road Sabo Yaba with a branch in Abuja & PH licensed and regulated by CBN and also been in existence for over 27yrs now. our interest rate still remain unbeatable, fantastic and far better than TB and what all the commercial banks are giving out presently. still offer interest rate of 5% to 11% depending on the tenor and amount of investment. You can get your interest Upfront , Monthly or @ Maturity. The longer the Tenor , the higher the interest rate. You may contact me if you are interested. 08036450638 or wale.abatan@rosabon-finance.com or www.rosabon-finance.com

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:22am On Dec 15, 2020
Akin3891:

What is the current rate for 365 days treasury bill ? I'm Still holding my stakes in mutual funds

Less than 2%
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by truetruth29: 2:45am On Dec 15, 2020
Grupo:

Hope you know that in the event of a military coup in Nigeria, it's the likes of Buratai and other criminals like him that will take over.

Are these the type of people you want to hand over the running of a country to?

When it sets, na you go follow run o.

Forget Buratai. Nigeria is blessed with a lot of Thomas Sankara minded middle level military officers that are willing to strike and turn the country around for the benefit of the masses. Its the fear of the western powers who shoved democracy down our throats that has to a large extent prevented them from striking YET.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:09am On Dec 15, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Not yet
MBA FOREX aka maxwell the smart kid is giving them heart attack.

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by igbizen(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

What excuses? Are you even reading my comments well? Let me try to simplify for you.

Your father is wealthy and has 60 wives and 600 children. Does it mean that you and all your 599 siblings will be living a good life? Go and ask children of rich polygamous men if you don’t know how it works.

Also, If you and some of your brothers and sisters leave your papa house to search for greener pastures on your own by picking menial jobs in another man’s company where the pay is decent and you can live a better life than you were living in your papa polygamous home (where only the children of your papa first wife are enjoying and controlling the wealth), does it mean your father is poor?

Anyhow, this is my opinion. I understand you don’t agree with it. So please let’s move on.
lazyyouth sense will not kill you. Leave the wailers to continue to wail instead of proffer solution grin grin grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 9:25am On Dec 15, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/6314620/crowd-besiege-makurdi-stadium-ponzi

Nigerians getting scammed in ponzi schemes since 1900. cool

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Pascopele: 9:32am On Dec 15, 2020
I dont pity them at all
NL1960:
https://www.nairaland.com/6314620/crowd-besiege-makurdi-stadium-ponzi

Nigerians getting scammed in ponzi schemes since 1900. cool
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:40am On Dec 15, 2020
Pascopele:
I dont pity them at all

They were advised to invest what they could afford to lose which they did
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 10:03am On Dec 15, 2020
Nigerians and poor financial management. A friend recently acquired 3 trucks at zero interest for Logistic business in 2017 for 25m now 2020 December he is in mess and indebted to a tune of 13m and acting depressed.....
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 10:09am On Dec 15, 2020
So i went to analyse want happen , the truck have generated a net income of 30m and he has paid down the loan to 12m .....so what happen to the 18 m ......and where are they assets he has sold 2 for 13m ....left with 1 ......so where is 30m +18m = 48m naira revenue ...
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 10:13am On Dec 15, 2020
He couldn't not explain ....so we started checking all his payments.....2m advance for BMW.x3 ,1m advance payments for Peugeot 307 for wifey, 1m expense to brother for .marriage expense , 1m to cousin for marriage .....so I stop checking ....and concluded Nigga was forming rich and was outspending revenue ...

11 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:17am On Dec 15, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
He couldn't not explain ....so we started checking all his payments.....2m advance for BMW.x3 ,1m advance payments for Peugeot 307 for wifey, 1m expense to brother for .marriage expense , 1m to cousin for marriage .....so I stop checking ....and concluded Nigga was forming rich and was outspending revenue ...

Please who gave him the zero interest loan? I need it
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 10:18am On Dec 15, 2020
When taking out loans for business Dont spend from anticipated incomes or dont suddenly assume a new life style ...banks and finance house should train borrowers on this important aspect of financial managements which the black man lack ....

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) ... (2251) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.