Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,052 members, 7,970,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:13 AM

Toyota Auctions For The Year 2012 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Auctions For The Year 2012 (1001 Views)

STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS / How To Buy A Car From North American Auto Auctions ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Auctions For The Year 2012 by BizBooks(m): 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2012
There are thousands of Toyotas available at Manheim. Manheim is the biggest auction company in the US. It is not an insurance or salvage auction. It is a dealers only auction and they sell mostly clean cars.

I will use this thread to provide pictures and details of the most affordable Toyota cars and jeeps on sale at the auction. If you see something you like, let me know and I will get it for you at the best possible price. If not, contact me with the specifications of your desired vehicle. I can be reached via email at [email]BizMotors@aol.com[/email] or by simply replying to this thread. Serious buyers only please.

All vehicles shown are still in the US and can be delivered to Lagos in about 45 - 60 days. A 50% deposit is required to proceed.

First up:

2007 Toyota Camry LE
VIN: 4T1BE46K57U638740
Odometer: 151,253 miles
Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic
Engine Cylinders: 4 Cylinder Engine
Exterior Color: Gray
Interior Color: Gray
Interior Type: Cloth
Body Style: Sedan
Doors: Four Doors
Audio: AM/FM/CD
Top Style: Hard Top
Link: https:///vdp/show/22084660

Auction Comments: "EXTRA CLEAN. BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT. DRIVES GREAT. NO ISSUES, NO MALFUNCTIONS. GREAT. GREEN LIGHT ALL THE WAY."

Price: 2.4M with nothing more to pay.

Re: Toyota Auctions For The Year 2012 by Emperoh(m): 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2012
I am still wondering why have not responded to my mail
Abi we quarrel

I have been in search for 3 weeks now for a decent 2006 Toyota RAV4 or 2007 Honda CR-V
Also i do love to see what 2005 RAV4s are on the show.

My problem is a limited budget and client is bent on a few colour options
Silver/Metallic Ash, Gold, light blue or green or very mild colours
No whyte, black, dark blue, red, burgundy or any shouty colour unless ridiculously cheap that i can re-bake to preferred colour
I am dead serious on this search
Re: Toyota Auctions For The Year 2012 by BizBooks(m): 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2012
@Emperoh,

Sorry, I have been busy with other matters the past few months. . . .will look into your request shortly.
Re: Toyota Auctions For The Year 2012 by Emperoh(m): 8:37am On Feb 25, 2012
No wahala, i am waiting
Sent you a mail already

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean 2009 Corolla Sport @PG Assuage, Call 08058102758 / Very Sharp 2002 Infiniti Qx4 For Sale / I Need A Very Clean Nigeria Used Or Tokunbo Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.