Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,866 members, 7,969,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:01 AM

Advice Needed On Fx And Other Online Bizs: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Needed On Fx And Other Online Bizs: (967 Views)

Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / Banks Resume Transfers For FX Cash Deposits (screenshots) / Pay Your Chinese Seller And Other Online Transactions At N197 Per $1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On Fx And Other Online Bizs: by Emmanbaba: 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2012
Hello people, i have always been interested in online biz but didnt have some required stuffz but av got all of em now(247 internet connection, LR et al) and ready to go, so i would really appreciate ideas and advice on which one to go into, am currently looking into FX and football betting but still aint sure on how they work, experienced online biz gurus, pla advice a brother
Re: Advice Needed On Fx And Other Online Bizs: by favorose(m): 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2012
for online betting you need more advice and a fan of football
as for forex you need more training and serious common sense I trade there before you small pip and leave the rest always start with the popular currency dollars, euro, pounds more people trade here.

You now have forex brokers in Nigeria you can start trading in Naira using Intercontinental now access bank or Guarantee trust bank.

Pls start trading with a demo account after mastering the secret

go into real account

check this website for more info
liteforex dot com

contact me for more info 08031102904

other online biz not a quick rich market
damain name
sms business
blog/web flipping
affiliate marketung
info marketing etc
Re: Advice Needed On Fx And Other Online Bizs: by Emmanbaba: 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2012
favorose:

for online betting you need more advice and a fan of football
as for forex you need more training and serious common sense I trade there before you small pip and leave the rest always start with the popular currency dollars, euro, pounds more people trade here.

You now have forex brokers in Nigeria you can start trading in Naira using Intercontinental now access bank or Guarantee trust bank.

Pls start trading with a demo account after mastering the secret

go into real account

check this website for more info
liteforex dot com

contact me for more info 08031102904

other online biz not a quick rich market
damain name
sms business
blog/web flipping
affiliate marketung
info marketing etc
thanks man, can you pls refer me to any e-book on forex?, betting is not much of a problem
Re: Advice Needed On Fx And Other Online Bizs: by finiky: 5:52am On Feb 26, 2012
check out babypips.com
Re: Advice Needed On Fx And Other Online Bizs: by JAZES(m): 7:39am On Feb 26, 2012
finiky:

check out babypips.com

GBAM. Babypips is d best place to start.
Re: Advice Needed On Fx And Other Online Bizs: by btuneri: 9:03am On Feb 26, 2012
Good decision, do u know dat FX is d world Largest financial market, nd can change your financial status from grass to grace if you know how to play your game.
What u need is get the simple methodology used by the Expert, so dat you can have success story to tell.
Wishing you good luck.
btuneri@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How People Increase Their Google Adsense Earnings To $300 Per Month / Google Checkout: Do They Rejects Nigerians Like Paypal Rejects Us? / Are You A Direct Miner Of Lead Ore, Zinc, Copper ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.