Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,534 members, 7,914,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:05 AM

Met Someone Online And Actually Had A Date With Them In Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met Someone Online And Actually Had A Date With Them In Person? (1743 Views)

8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online / When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Met Someone Online And Actually Had A Date With Them In Person? by davedesire(m): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2007
I just happened to be on a date with this girl I met online, She is nice, beautiful and my kind of lady if I must confess. I am  wondering if anyone has actually been able to meet with a girl or guy he or she met online. It's beautiful to actually meet with someone you met online, but I must say it's quite scary too lol. wink smiley cheesy cool
Re: Met Someone Online And Actually Had A Date With Them In Person? by Bolarge(m): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2007
I Wish, I wish, I wish. . . . cry tongue

-R.Kelly
Re: Met Someone Online And Actually Had A Date With Them In Person? by osereka(m): 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2007
got a babe too
met her online from anoda state, it was kool.
I SHAG HER T D B
Re: Met Someone Online And Actually Had A Date With Them In Person? by Busta(f): 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2007
osereka:

got a babe too
met her online from another state, it was kool.
I SHAG HER T D B

did u have to tell us about the shagging part?
Re: Met Someone Online And Actually Had A Date With Them In Person? by almondjoy(f): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2007
davedesire:

I just happened to be on a date with this girl I met online, She is nice, beautiful and my kind of lady if I must confess. I am  wondering if anyone has actually been able to meet with a girl or guy he or she met online. It's beautiful to actually meet with someone you met online, but I must say it's quite scary too lol. wink smiley cheesy cool

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr? undecided  Anything is possible.  Just plan on a life without regrets for anything you decide to do in your life. In other words think carefully before you embark on any adventure or "bonaventure" in this life time.  The world is changing quickly and is moving away from more conventional modes of meeting people. People are people everywhere in the world. If you can meet a serial killer online, you can meet one in church too. Does not matter much. You have already had the first date and do not need further advise.

But the most important thing is that it is a "nice" person. You will have to take that chance to find that out.  The good news is that you would have covered a lot of ground talking to each other on line. If you are comfortable with the whole thing, go for it. If not stay as online buddies only.  No one can really tell you what to do.  You are an adult.  Goodluck.
Re: Met Someone Online And Actually Had A Date With Them In Person? by omega25red(m): 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2007
i once met this naija girl i met online and she brought a friend of her's with her which was cool but they both seemed very uptight so i took em to an arcade and after that i was like i have to go because she also wasn't my type. We remained friends for like a year before we lost touch. I had met someone else before but that was my last experience of meeting someone online.
Re: Met Someone Online And Actually Had A Date With Them In Person? by Busta(f): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2007
never did

especially, this part of the world, that would be too scary for me to do.
A lot of psycho and perverts out there.
Re: Met Someone Online And Actually Had A Date With Them In Person? by Scopium: 10:44am On Oct 24, 2007
I met one chick online, had a date but she spun a lotta yarn that made me wish I never met her. She was looking for money by all means. Telling me stories about a million and one guys she met online who has been bringing bullion vans to her on a daily base insinuating I should join the queue. grin Some bitch

1 Like

Re: Met Someone Online And Actually Had A Date With Them In Person? by iice(f): 10:55am On Oct 24, 2007
Ke?
Re: Met Someone Online And Actually Had A Date With Them In Person? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2007
yes i have

even though it didnt seem that weird tho

felt like i knew so conversation was easy

since we've been talking non-stop since we have a lot of things in common

I'm quite sure I'll still meet lots of other people online too

i guess if i was abroad i'd be more cautious
Re: Met Someone Online And Actually Had A Date With Them In Person? by davedesire(m): 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2007
Hey guys, U didnt do the bed thing with her lol. We juat talked and thats all.
Re: Met Someone Online And Actually Had A Date With Them In Person? by segzicres(m): 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2007
it's kinda interesting to meet someone nu online but getting to meet the person is where there could be some problems.
the way you imagined them to be maybe not the way they r.
it's cool anyway.
Re: Met Someone Online And Actually Had A Date With Them In Person? by sparkz: 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2007
O yea, several times.
Had a few date with some
and on lik one occasion got intimate
Re: Met Someone Online And Actually Had A Date With Them In Person? by meta4(m): 3:56am On Oct 29, 2007
i have met a couple of them, some pleasant and some not too pleasant, its fun when you meet your kind of person.
i met a young girl of 19years though when we were chatting you wouldn't know that cos she was so matured there. though when we met,she had to come with a friend,reason which i very well understand. we had a nice time, so she opted for us to see again,but this time personally,which we did, we always have a nice time. we still see each other until she went back to school,though we chat on phone.
the fun part is always the meeting time,i.e the first meeting,so much questions in your head.how this and how that.
if you haven't tried it, please do,just get out of the box for once.
don't mind meeting more,atleast now that one is free.for the time comes ,
Re: Met Someone Online And Actually Had A Date With Them In Person? by cebili: 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2007
its my hobby anyway! love meeting pple, seeing new faces( d beautiful ones bt in heart) av had such xperiences several times. i stil recollect, funke(lagos) obibobo(lagos),happiness(lagos), bukola(ondo) nd Rachael(ph) all of dem i met online nd av seen f2f xcept Rachael bt i tell u she's dying to see moa'.

its a gud xperience ie if u meet the sensible ones who is not just afta ur money.

i'm looking 4ward to a date wit a nairalander.

who will dat be? wink
Re: Met Someone Online And Actually Had A Date With Them In Person? by saucekid(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2007
cebili:

its my hobby anyway! love meeting people, seeing new faces( d beautiful ones bt in heart) av had such xperiences several times. i stil recollect, funke(lagos) obibobo(lagos),happiness(lagos), bukola(ondo) nd Rachael(ph) all of them i met online nd av seen f2f xcept Rachael bt i tell u she's dying to see moa'.

its a good xperience ie if u meet the sensible ones who is not just after your money.

i'm looking 4ward to a date wit a nairalander.

who will that be? wink

me? M U M U grin grin
Re: Met Someone Online And Actually Had A Date With Them In Person? by ufobabe(f): 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2007
yeap!

and it was really wonderful and full of life.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Female Not Contributing: / The Scent Of The Woman You Love Never Leaves You / Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.