Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,781 members, 7,905,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

Urgent :how Much Will It Cost To Design A Database With Visual Basic.net - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Urgent :how Much Will It Cost To Design A Database With Visual Basic.net (1389 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Design A "Big" Website Please / Link To Cracked Version Of Xamarin With Visual Studio / A Database Programmer Needed Urgently! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent :how Much Will It Cost To Design A Database With Visual Basic.net by Hayorbahmy(m): 9:56am On Oct 23, 2007
Does anyone have the idea how much it woud cost to design and manage a database for a secondary school.I am new to the market and I dont want to bill my client based on howw much work I did.I want to follow a standard.
The program was written with VB.net.
Re: Urgent :how Much Will It Cost To Design A Database With Visual Basic.net by Kobojunkie: 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2007
What do you do for a living ?? What Secondary School are you speaking of?? What Exactly do you want the application to do ?? You will need to fill us in on more information, information you provide your client with and then we can better give you an Estimate.
Re: Urgent :how Much Will It Cost To Design A Database With Visual Basic.net by Hayorbahmy(m): 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2007
@kobojunkie
I am student programmer, i have a company I work for and unfortunately I am the only programmer.
About the job I am supposed to design a program to keep the bio data of a secondary school with a population close to 5000.
Then a lil program to collate the scores of each class.
I hope that would be enough information.
If there is any other information needed pls specify
Re: Urgent :how Much Will It Cost To Design A Database With Visual Basic.net by Kobojunkie: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2007
Hayorbahmy:

@kobojunkie
I am student programmer, i have a company I work for and unfortunately I am the only programmer.
About the job I am supposed to design a program to keep the bio data of a secondary school with a population close to 5000.
Then a little program to collate the scores of each class.
I hope that would be enough information.
If there is any other information needed please specify

I was under the impression that what you are trying to do is give the project to someone else to design for you and you are looking to find an approximate of how much you should pay the person to do the work for you. Since the school has 5000 students, you also need to understand what sort of revenues the school has. I mean if you are looking to charge a public school in Nigeria for this sort of project, I would say you should aim at 50K or lower. if it is one of those private schools that cost a lot to attend, aim higher , 200k up cause chances are you mind end up having to deal with more work load than you initially imagined. Public schools, I would assume would need something simple.
Re: Urgent :how Much Will It Cost To Design A Database With Visual Basic.net by smartsoft(m): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2007
hello a friend of mine have same project to do fro a secondary in abuja and he charge N130k his doing the HTMl while i'm handling the back end,

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Tutor In Programming / Please I Need An E-book On J2ME Mobile Application Development Please / Searching For Effective Web Hosted Inventory Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.