Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,819 members, 7,889,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

I Need Help Concerning My Visa And Where I Can Fly From - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help Concerning My Visa And Where I Can Fly From (1328 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / . / Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Concerning My Visa And Where I Can Fly From by paulhero: 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2012
Hello good people of nairaland my visa was issue in Benin republic with my Ecowas passport nigeria,in itaily embassy there.But i don't want to go to itaily.Can i fly from lagos to germany direct?without stopping over in itaily where my visa was issue.
Re: I Need Help Concerning My Visa And Where I Can Fly From by ojdollars(m): 3:32am On Feb 26, 2012
No, you have to fly to Italy first and spend like a day there and the next day, you can book for a flight to Germany and then you fit lost, since you are already planning to lost for there (joke). Problem solved I guess
Re: I Need Help Concerning My Visa And Where I Can Fly From by paulhero: 9:20pm On Feb 28, 2012
lol ok ooooooo.but i will try it and it work for me lol
Re: I Need Help Concerning My Visa And Where I Can Fly From by Vicjustice: 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2012
ojdollars:

No, you have to fly to Italy first and spend like a day there and the next day, you can book for a flight to Germany and then you fit lost, since you are already planning to lost for there (joke). Problem solved I guess
   This is a very wrong advice, really wrong.
   Though, it is a regulation that application for a Schengen visa must be made at the embassy of the country where the applicant's main activities would be taking place, and that country is expected to be his/her chief destination. But yet, a Schengen visa holder is allowed to arrive at any country's airport in the Schengen territory; the only thing is that, the holder may be (not necessarily) subjected to explain the purpose of the visit: and if you have a valid explanation, you are as good as arriving at the country that issues the visa, but if your explanation is unreasonable, then, you're doomed.

paulhero:

Hello good people of nairaland my visa was issue in Benin republic with my Ecowas passport nigeria,in itaily embassy there.But i don't want to go to itaily.Can i fly from lagos to germany direct?without stopping over in itaily where my visa was issue.
   Expect that you would be asked to explain the purpose of your visit to Germany, so, unless you have a valid reason to explain to them, you might get into serious trouble. Therefore, as an Italian Schengen Visa holder, i reccommend that you go to Italy and from there to Germany; since you may experience less scruntiny with Italian visa in Italy: and there is no Immigration control in Germany when you are entering from Italy.
   But how come you can't spell Italy? I thought the first misspelling was a mistake, and then you made another, and another. That's horrible of you
Re: I Need Help Concerning My Visa And Where I Can Fly From by WAVixen: 1:59am On Mar 02, 2012
I didn't notice the spelling sef. grin.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Visiting South Africa But My Intention Is To Study / Nigeria To Canada With US GC / Top 5 Places You Must Visit In Nigeria Before Death Knocks At Your Door!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.