Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,483 members, 7,881,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread - Education (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread (432110 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by obago(m): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2012
Leobreezy: Please this is a serious topic for those of us hoping to get a space in the school hostel. Application for hostel accomodation for old students has begun, but some freshers are using that as an opportunity to get their spaces knowing fully well we are supposed to that next week. My question is, should we wait till next week and risk losing our chances of accomodation or should we join the wagon now and start our hostel application? Remember "Limited spaces are available". Please abandon all trivial matters for the moment and give your opinions to this issue
Guy stop worrying urself. The up-bunks are mostly reserved for 100l students. There is a space for u. Make sure u pay early nxt wik.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by obago(m): 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2012
WackyJ1:
Guy you make too much noise.... Better learn to do everything in moderation and for good reason... I pray you have the liver to talk like this in front of some guys, you No go know your 100level self again..
According to the oxford dictionary 6th edition, WACKY means funny or amusing in a slightly crazy way. I reserve my comment.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Kenswinzy(m): 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2012
obago: Obago or Abago? I don't care that is ur own spiritual headache.
obago pls make una settle na. Eventually u guyz may bcom besties in skul. Abeg!
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by obago(m): 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2012
WackyJ1:
Law students. . . Everyone knows na dem dey form pass... Except you're driving your jeep around school during your stay in the uni better remove that your too much money comment
. Law is a noble profession. Most parents want their children to study law. Even if a lawyer is so poor,d name 'barrister' alone is precious than Gold. If law students are egoistic,what is ur biznez with dat? We are proud of our profession. Plz be proud of ur course even if it is fishery. Don't let inferiority complex destroy u in school. Laconically,i am not from a rich family but we are rich in jesus name. NB: I don't have pride in me. Don't judge me yet.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by obago(m): 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2012
Kenswinzy.:
obago pls make una settle na. Eventually u guyz may bcom besties in skul. Abeg!
Everyone on this thread is my friend. Some people are just trying to antagonize me on this thread. God knows my heart.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Leobreezy(m): 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2012
obago: Guy stop worrying urself. The up-bunks are mostly reserved for 100l students. There is a space for u. Make sure u pay early nxt wik.
Maybe u didn't get me. Some100 level students are already paying . Go to campus and see the long queue at unity bank. This ain't a joke or a "re-LIE-able source" source kind of info.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by ebieby: 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2012
pls guys i need a detailed explanation of how to go about my online clearance(especially how to pay my acceptance fee)
secondly will it be too late 2 begin my online clearance nxt week
ps:MATURE RESPONSE NEEDED
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by voucher(f): 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2012
WackyJ1:
na wa oh. lol. hope you've finished your online clearance?
U wanna help me wit it?
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Yinkaart(m): 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2012
Jessicavizzy: ...lol but am not a parrot oooooo
u sure? Or is Metaphycist rytin in hypabol ni? Anyway, i ws only jokin n surely, d way u reply dis av jst givn me a hint about ur personalty
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by snave007(m): 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
finally CLEARED!!!!!!!!! Benin things on Sunday....Hope to see you guys grin cheesy wink 2go id:evans803.I Love
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Jessicavizzy(f): 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2012
Yinkaart: u sure? Or is Metaphycist rytin in hypabol ni? Anyway, i ws only jokin n surely, d way u reply dis av jst givn me a hint about ur personalty
..THANKS ANYWAY!

1 Like

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by emmanuelokafor: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2012
Hostel payment as begun. It wil b more easier if u know sum one their. Cos me just turndown d offer of staying in hostel. Want to stay off camp. Hostel life is nt meant 4 me jo.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Yinkaart(m): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2012
whn a young lad gets whaeva he/she wants @ a tender age, he/she starts 2 think lyf owes him/her d world...... I understand sum of d newly admited students character, bt i hope u learn fast whn u get 2 benin o, lyf is nt a movie, evryday is d result of hw wise u spent d previous. I cld remember my poly days..... smh....... Sumppl shld learn hw 2 interact with others, xpecially d wilds, i beg of u. Luv u all
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Ifeyz: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2012
datogen: Lol.... Na hunger or fear cause am.. I go use my beans boil the stove.
lol...lwtmb
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by obago(m): 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2012
Leobreezy: Maybe u didn't get me. Some100 level students are already paying . Go to campus and see the long queue at unity bank. This ain't a joke or a "re-LIE-able source" source kind of info.
okay.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by obago(m): 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2012
ebieby: pls guys i need a detailed explanation of how to go about my online clearance(especially how to pay my acceptance fee)
secondly will it be too late 2 begin my online clearance nxt week
ps:MATURE RESPONSE NEEDED
Outlined below are detailed steps for registration of new students of the University of Benin, UNIBEN for both UTME and Direct Entry 2012/2013.
1. The UTME and Direct EntryCandidates admitted into University of Benin for 2012/2013 academic session are required to login at https://unibenkofa.
waeup.org with the PUTME/PUDE username and password used for their application and result checking.
2. Click on “Download application slip”. Print it and take note of your ID
and Password. You will henceforth, use your ID and Password for subsequent login. Login and print your provisional admission letter.
3. ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE RIGHT PASSPORT SIZE (1-inch
X 1-inch) PHOTOGRAPH USED FOR PUTME & PUDE ALREADY
EMBEDDED IN THEIR DOCUMENTS WITH REQUISITE
RESULTS TO CLEAR SHOULD PROCEED TO PAY THE TOTAL
AMOUNT OF NON-REFUNDABLEACCEPT­ANCE FEE OF 65,000 (45,000 forsome courses).
4. Optional: You can change your password by clicking “change password” button and you can also change youre-mail and phone number by using “Edit” button.
5. On the Menu, click on “My data” select “Payment” optionthen click on “Add online payment ticket” button.
6. Select from the Payment Category, Acceptance Fee and click on “Create Ticket” button and then click the link under Payment ID.
7. Click on the “College Pay” button to view payment details and click the “Submit”button to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment gateway.
8. Select your ATM Card type:Verve or Master Card and supply the card details (card number, expiration date, 4-digit PIN etc) as required.
9. Then click on “PAY” button.
10. If payment is successful, an acceptance slip will appearon the screen. Copy the “Clearance Activation Code” on the acceptance payment slip.
11. Click on “My Data” on themenu and select “Clearance data” option. Enter your “Clearance Activation Code” to open your Clearance/­Eligibility form.
12. Fill the Clearance/­EligibilityForm appropriately. Scan and upload the following documents:
a. Certificates/ Statements of result
b. Birth Certificate/­Declaration of Age
c. Acceptance Letter
d. Guarantor’s Letter
e. Affidavit of Good Conduct
f. Affidavit of Non-Membershipof Secret Cults
g. JAMB offer of Provisional Admission slip to UNIBEN, get it here
Payment of acceptance fee commenced Monday 22nd October, 2012
13. At the bottom of the Clearance/­Eligibility Form, click on the “Save” button toreturn later and complete theform OR click on “Save and request
clearance” button to finally submit your Clearance/­Eligibility Form when you are done. You cannot edit the Clearance /Eligibility Form after final
submission.
14. Click on “Download clearance slip” button and print your Clearance/­Eligibilityslip. Present it with online payment receipt, six (6) copies each of the listed items a to g in item 12, including six coloured
passport photographs with red background and WAEC/NECO Scratch Card for checking results online to theclearance officers. The original credentials are for sighting during the physical clearance.
15. Physical clearance commences Monday 5th November to Friday 23rd November, 2012 at the University Auditorium Mondayto Friday from 9.00am to 5pm each day.
16. Limited accommodations are available for Fresh candidates effective from Monday 5th November, 2012.
17. Prohibition of Financial Transactions at Clearance Venue: There shall be no financial transactions in whatever form at the Main Auditorium Clearance Venue. Consequently, sales of Faculty Prospectus, Collectionof dues, levies and other forms of Payment and Purchases are strictly prohibited.
The release of completed andsigned Clearance/­eligibility form to student should not betied to any other payment other than the fund paid for clearance.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Ifeyz: 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2012
wow..hw much do de pay in dis *veiwing centre*,d drama u guys re puttin up ere is mor captivatin dan d chelswit vs mancheaters match i watchd lst nite...nyc work,kip d house groovin
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Metaphycist(m): 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2012
voucher: Nope,i deleted U cos u annoyd me.won't add u again!
1 hour 39 minutes ago u wer dating him.n nw.....dis?
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by obago(m): 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2012
My smile is always outstanding. Oluwa is involve.

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Metaphycist(m): 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2012
Kenswinzy.:
kenswinzy: d ken stands 4 kenneth but dat swinzy na jara *smiles*.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by obago(m): 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2012
Ifeyz: wow..hw much do de pay in dis *veiwing centre*,d drama u guys re puttin up ere is mor captivatin dan d chelswit vs mancheaters match i watchd lst nite...nyc work,kip d house groovin
lol. That match was great,thank God my team won. Despite the fact that Torres,Terry,Lampard and Ivanovic didn't play. Anyway,keep viewing and commenting,it is free of charge.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by obago(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2012
Divide and rule policy.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Metaphycist(m): 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2012
Kenswinzy.:
kenswinzy: d ken stands 4 kenneth but dat swinzy na jara *smiles*.
Metaphysics is a branch of Philosopy wic deals wit nature,cosmos,humans,existence,life n afterlife.
It z derived 4rm d Greek word "Métà"(Beyond) and "Physîkà" (Physics) technically meaning "Beyond Physics"
It tends 2 asks questions like....
Wat is life?
Wat is man's purpose on earth?
Are we alone?
Wat is fate of man after death?
It hs 2 branches wic r Cosmology and Ontology.
One who is skilled in Metaphysics is knwn as a "MetaphySIcist".Bt 2 mak is nt too long, I removd d "si" n made mine "Metaphycist"
There is however Ontologist n Cosmologist 4 dose skilled in any of d subordinate branches.
U wil see a brief explanatn in d Philosophy n logic textbook.
Now u knw!!
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by obago(m): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2012
snave007: finally CLEARED!!!!!!!!! Benin things on Sunday....Hope to see you guys grin cheesy wink 2go id:evans803.I Love
I hope u printed out your admission letter from Uniben,online payment slip and clearance slip? Safe journey. Buy something for me when coming oh.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Makzino(m): 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2012
voucher: Nope,i deleted U cos u annoyd me.won't add u again!
are u serious voucher,,wow and here I was thinking u were the one who annoyed me,,u never ever reply ma messages,,take over 30mins b4 u do and u never say hi,,always waiting for me to,and I pleaded countless times for u to stop being like that and u always filled me with empty promises of how u were going to change but then u didn't,,it was cute at first till it totally became annoying,that's not ma idea of an ideal friendship okay,,if u don't want to add me,,fine,,suit urself,, but u didn't act right and I was bout deleting u when u did...I just tot u had developed a spine to be better,,figured u didn't...so its cool and have a nice life in school..
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by benkings(m): 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2012
Done wit my online clearance xo easy!
I kip wondrin y u guys ah askin hw do we upload dis n dat,shuld we type bla bla bla,ah we to print bla bla bla?,waste of time indeed!
Give ur document to a reliable cyber cafe agent n dy wil do it 4 u clean n clear while u sleep besyd dem,wen dy ah dn dy wil wake u up to kolet ur printawt FINISH...
I enjoyd my online clearance it was more like avin siesta to me.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Ifeyz: 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2012
Makzino: are u serious voucher,,wow and here I was thinking u were the one who annoyed me,,u never ever reply ma messages,,take over 30mins b4 u do and u never say hi,,always waiting for me to,and I pleaded countless times for u to stop being like that and u always filled me with empty promises of how u were going to change but then u didn't,,it was cute at first till it totally became annoying,that's not ma idea of an ideal friendship okay,,if u don't want to add me,,fine,,suit urself,, but u didn't act right and I was bout deleting u when u did...I just tot u had developed a spine to be better,,figured u didn't...so its cool and have a nice life in school..
choi!! C vexination;guy u drink vexpa
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Kenswinzy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2012
Metaphycist:
Metaphysics is a branch of Philosopy wic deals wit nature,cosmos,humans,existence,life n afterlife.
It z derived 4rm d Greek word "Métà"(Beyond) and "Physîkà" (Physics) technically meaning "Beyond Physics"
It tends 2 asks questions like....
Wat is life?
Wat is man's purpose on earth?
Are we alone?
Wat is fate of man after death?
It hs 2 branches wic r Cosmology and Ontology.
One who is skilled in Metaphysics is knwn as a "MetaphySIcist".Bt 2 mak is nt too long, I removd d "si" n made mine "Metaphycist"
There is however Ontologist n Cosmologist 4 dose skilled in any of d subordinate branches.
U wil see a brief explanatn in d Philosophy n logic textbook.
Now u knw!!
bros dis ur inspiration too much o!
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Makzino(m): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2012
Ifeyz:
choi!! C vexination;guy u drink vexpa
haba I know vex o,,just saying my mind,,*pls voucher read that in a cool tone* but bro its thr truth,,the chat was frustrating..and totally not fun
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by obago(m): 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2012
There is always a reaction for every action. I am really enjoying myself here.
-Silly comment attract silly reply.
-good comment attract good reply.
-romantic comment attract romantic reply. My research is not over. Drama things! Divide and rule policy. Kids are forming maturity on nairaland. Hahahaha.....I laff.

1 Like

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Ifeyz: 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2012
Makzino: haba I know vex o,,just saying my mind,,*pls voucher read that in a cool tone* but bro its thr truth,,the chat was frustrating..and totally not fun
yea man i undastnd ur plite...its very normal wit gurls because of d load of guys hu demand quick reply: its also nt easy 4dem...so u guys shud reconcile,u cn neva tel she mite b d special 1 hu wud b cookin 4u in skul..*na joke oo*
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Nosgidi(m): 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2012
Happiness keeps you sweet.Trials makes you strong.Sorrow makes you humble.Success keeps u glowing and God keeps u going..
As we all prepare for something bigger starting from this month,wishing everyone in this thrend achievement of their goals..
Stay inspired,great things will come along!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.