Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:39 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 - Business (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 (89786 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by frenchman2: 2:16am On Apr 03, 2012
yes, it just hit my sl and bingo, goes back to where it came from.
all jpy pairs just spiked as if there was a news. i strongly believe not all news are posted on forex factory
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by frenchman2: 2:26am On Apr 03, 2012
guess the pair i pulled the trigger on this morning? eur/sgd

funny right? it met all my criteria (kind of a money-in-the-bank trade)

entry 1.6708 tp .7070. let's see how it goes. could run all week. (sorry no chart)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by frenchman2: 5:12am On Apr 03, 2012
gbp/chf trade closed at entry price.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by piphunter(m): 6:35am On Apr 03, 2012
Please where its ehzimac? Not heard from that dude in a while.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by goldenboi(m): 8:45am On Apr 03, 2012
Morning All.

Why is the house silent??

May the green pips be with us, IJN.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by namdo(m): 9:17am On Apr 03, 2012
amiiiii!!!! grin geering up. I keep selling the yen crosses at high prices because they are already overbought on daily tf. lots of pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2012
namdo: amiiiii!!!! grin geering up. I keep selling the yen crosses at high prices because they are already overbought on daily tf. lots of pips.

maybe when EJ gets into 110, i can sell again and GJ into 132.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by showus: 9:44am On Apr 03, 2012
silibaba: inboxed
kindly assist me with the piplocker. My mail box is shollybos@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Kashif(m): 10:09am On Apr 03, 2012
honeric01:

Hmmm, seems you are the type that waits for a huge fall or rise, is that what you are looking for? well sorry we are in a ranging market and if you looked closely, you'd see that some pairs even fell close to 300 pips today.

I wait for specific setups, not necessarily big moves. If the setup shows up, and the R:R is good, I take it. Meanwhile, no pair did a 300pip move yesterday (remember you agree we are in a ranging market?)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2012
Kashif:

I wait for specific setups, not necessarity big moves. If the setup shows up, and the R:R is good, I take it. Meanwhile, no pair did a 300pip move yesterday (remember you agree we are in a ranging market?)

GJ fell from 133.xx to 130.6xx yesterday, that is close to 300 pips or did i get it wrong?

EJ fell from 111.xx to 108.xx yesterday, that's almost 300pips too

CJ fell from 92.xx to 90.xx yesterday, that was close to 200 pips

UJ fell from 83.xx to 81.xx yesterday, that's almost 200pips too

So why wait when all these happened yesterday?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by silibaba: 11:25am On Apr 03, 2012
odiaero: My email was hacked some days ago, two of the traders trading for me could not communicate with me, am glad am back again, i just resetted my password, shipping in the oil
sorry abt dat n welcome bak bro cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 11:32am On Apr 03, 2012
frenchman2: yes, it just hit my sl and bingo, goes back to where it came from.
all jpy pairs just spiked as if there was a news. i strongly believe not all news are posted on forex factory
thatz y i don't use stoploss. Tricks invented by brokers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Kashif(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2012
There are many times you miss entries. For me, once I miss, I wait. You are right, GJ was heading for 300pips (was thinking you said some made it to 300pips).

There is always another day. Zero gain is better than loss wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Kashif(m): 11:36am On Apr 03, 2012
unclenna: thatz y i don't use stoploss. Tricks invented by brokers.

Brokers don't move prices. All they can do is to increase spread. If you think you have been scammed, confirm from other price feeds. You don't use SL? Wonder how many years you've been trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 11:55am On Apr 03, 2012
Kashif: There are many times you miss entries. For me, once I miss, I wait. You are right, GJ was heading for 300pips (was thinking you said some made it to 300pips).

There is always another day. Zero gain is better than loss wink

just hang in there bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by silibaba: 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2012
audusd sell signal. if you are a trend follower ooooooooooo wink
pric hit resistance line and now going down. wink
if u get liver ooooooooooo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by silibaba: 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2012
chech inbox ASAP lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
showus:
kindly assist me with the piplocker. My mail box is shollybos@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2012
Kashif:

Brokers don't move prices. All they can do is to increase spread. If you think you have been scammed, confirm from other price feeds. You don't use SL? Wonder how many years you've been trading.
over 5yrs and i have been winning. My bro na GOD.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2012
silibaba: audusd sell signal. if you are a trend follower ooooooooooo wink
pric hit resistance line and now going down. wink
if u get liver ooooooooooo

me dey look for where to long am from to 0.10540
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2012
unclenna: thatz y i don't use stoploss. Tricks invented by brokers.
what kill most fx traders is stoploss. Most times ur loss trades would have been win if only you did not use stop loss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2012
unclenna: over 5yrs and i have been winning. My bro na GOD.

I'm a newbie but would like to ask if you're still selling? Cos after a dull yesterday on the eu and gu we look set for the long awaited crash .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2012
unclenna: what kill most fx traders is stoploss. Most times ur loss trades would have been win if only you did not use stop loss.

That is strictly contingent on knowing where to enter positions. When you place a buy at a strong bottom, you may not have to put an initial sl until it begins to move in ur direction then you can begin to either trail or manually adjust sl to lock in profit. If entries are made with less technical input sl is d only account saver. Reason why i wait to enter at tops and bottoms and hold the positions even if it takes ages to move. That way, I get few losses.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2012
tonjoan:

I'm a newbie but would like to ask if you're still selling? Cos after a dull yesterday on the eu and gu we look set for the long awaited crash .
still selling. Check the daily chart and the 4hrs.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2012
What is happening 2 gu is just starting.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2012
In every trade i enter i look 4 margin of safety as buffet do. My margin of safety is 40pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2012
Gu crashing at last.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2012
Gu crashing at last @ tojoan r u there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2012
I have closed all my positions in favour of 200 target buy on both EU and GU.I will closing them before the weekend.Cheers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2012
unclenna: Gu crashing at last @ tojoan r u there.
yes and no. Yes cos my sells are still running and no cos I really havnt been on the charts.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by silibaba: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2012
enjoying buy on gu till the of the day

sorry my sell not buy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxmagnate(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2012
This thread have bin quiet in the last few days..are we all taking losses?
Cos I ve..just asking
Three little rules

Jamie’s rules for forex traders:

Understand the basics of technical analysis. You don’t need to be a quant-geek to be successful, but understanding the first ten chapters or so of the classic Technical Analysis of the Futures Markets: A Comprehensive Guide to Trading Methods and Applications by John J. Murphy would be a great start.
Understand the basics of fundamental analysis. Pay attention to trends in interest rates, commodity prices, prevailing direction of investment flows, among other. When the fundamental and technical outlooks for a currency differ, always side with the techs.
When the fundamental and technical outlooks for a currency converge, go for it! Take a more aggressive position than normal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (101)

Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.