Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,063 members, 7,913,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:23 PM

Mind Your Business - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mind Your Business (1209 Views)

Lesson Of The Day: Always Mind Your Own Business / Mind Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mind Your Business by freshcvv(m): 10:56am On Feb 27, 2012
A man was chatting with his friend on BB.
He suddenly discovered that the man sitting beside him in the taxi was reading his conversation.
Since he did not want to embarrass the intruder, he decided to change the topic of the chat, "abeg oga, please tell Kabiru Sokoto or Abu Qaqa that I only took two of the bombs we just manufactured for this operation.
Let them know as well that I may find it difficult to get to the target place before the bombs explode because there is terrible traffic jam now but nevertheless, I am sure casualty figure will be high since we are five in our taxi and all the vehicles in the traffic will be affected too.
We ve less than 3mins for the bomb to go off, bye and take care of my children as agreed." The intruder without allowing the taxi to stop quickly opened the taxi door and jumped out into the way of an onrushing okada who cleared him off the ground straight to the great beyond.
Re: Mind Your Business by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 27, 2012
9ce 1
Re: Mind Your Business by sutoboy(m): 1:24am On Mar 01, 2012
cant you do beta?why the copy now?
Re: Mind Your Business by freshcvv(m): 1:36am On Mar 01, 2012
So which one is ur own? the joke no funny or it was copied?
Re: Mind Your Business by sutoboy(m): 1:47am On Mar 01, 2012
i posted this last week ma'am
Re: Mind Your Business by freshcvv(m): 2:05am On Mar 01, 2012
sorry sir but reference?
Re: Mind Your Business by bright007(f): 2:27am On Mar 01, 2012
Where is d joke?
Re: Mind Your Business by sutoboy(m): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2012
reference ko referee ni!

(1) (Reply)

This Is Too Funny! / Let The Fun Begins / Top 3 Madmen In Jokes Section: Research!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.