Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,048 members, 7,886,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:28 PM

Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink (14946 Views)

A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour / James Ibori: British Government To Keep 95% Of Ibori's Loot: / The Amazing Wealth Of Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by hamsong: 9:24am On Feb 28, 2012
Face of a bloody thief. It would have been a lot more satisfactory if he could be sent to Nigeria to serve his jail term. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by millionbuc(m): 9:30am On Feb 28, 2012
Like they say, "when it rains it pours" His wife Theresa Ibori, sister Christine Ibori-Idie, mistress Udoamaka Okoronkwo and London-based solicitor Bhadresh Gohil have all been convicted of money laundering too.

considering that he became a governor from this mess of a job, one would have expected him to be more diciplined and resposible.

[img]http://www.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article745371.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Wickes+home+improvement+centre+in+Neasden[/img]
Iboris last job of 9,500 pounds per year b4 becoming a governor.

see more details, http://5slate..com/2012/02/what-embarrassment-james-ibori-mug-shot.html
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by mbulela: 9:49am On Feb 28, 2012
can we outsource our judicial system to the British?
they seem to produce results and it is not prone to silly adjournments and crazy court orders (I am looking at you, Odili).
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by bakila: 10:00am On Feb 28, 2012
mbulela:

they seem to produce results and it is not prone to silly adjournments and crazy court orders (I am looking at you, Odili).
The British Banking sector will kick against it deposits from the loot brings capital to their economy.
Good job anyway more of that should follow.
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by Sagamite(m): 10:01am On Feb 28, 2012
mbulela:

He dares not set foot in the UK.
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by mbulela: 10:01am On Feb 28, 2012
pro01:

This man must have offended the gods in some way. His case is so different and I have no idea why. I thought Joshua Dariye was also wanted by the UK authorities, is his case dead? I saw him lounging in his magnificent hotel in the Utako district of Abuja late last year, enjoying life with no worries in the world - somehow he has dropped off the radar and is even now a Senator to boot. Abi is it Lucky Igbinedion, Peter Odili, Bola Tinubu and a thousand others that we want to talk about? Ibori's case is highly mysterious; there's a lot one needs to know about what exactly befell this man. The vigour and incredible amount of tax payers' money that the British government wasted in pursuing this case (that is of no direct interest or benefit to them) is intriguing to say the least. Husband, wife, sister, and mistress, all incarcerated. This has got to be a deep spiritual problem.
infact i think he must have offended Satan him/her self.
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by member67023: 10:19am On Feb 28, 2012
mbulela:

Odili escaped by the whiskers because his wife is a magistrate/judge. She arranged court injunctions to cover their a$$.
Since then he has maintained low profile, hiding somewhere in Abuja.
Else he would have ended with a mug-hot also.

One day monkey go go market e no go return back.
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by dare2think: 10:42am On Feb 28, 2012
Foolish Man. He invested his money, sorry delta's money in the UK of all places!!!!

A smarter person would hide it in the Caribbean or China banks. 

He who the gods want to destroy, they make mad first.

Abi how them they say that proverb self!!!!

And all other fraudulent pastors and politicians that think they are untouchables, your time will come!!! (Just like Gaddaffi and our big mug here)
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by Bolarge1(m): 10:49am On Feb 28, 2012
ITS A PITY FOR WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THIS MAN NOW.

THIS IS THE BEST GOVERNOR DELTA STATE HAD EVER PRODUCED.

I BET IT WITH ANY BODY ON EARTH IF THIS MAN WILL EVER HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO COME BACK TO DELTA STATE A PUBLIC HOLIDAY WILL BE DEDICATED FOR HIS ARRIVAL. DELTA STATE NEVER KNEW WHO HE WAS UNTIL THEY LOST HIM.

HIS BROTHER UDUGHA THAT HE TRUSTED AND HANDED OVER TO AS DISSAPPOINTED HIM. WHAT A SHAME TO UDUAGHA.

IBORI WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU TO COME OUT OF THIS MESS.

DELTA STATE MISSED YOU.

Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2012
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by LEXYLOV: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2012
What about the other Iboris that remain at large inside aso rock and every other parts of the administration both now and then? undecided
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by ochukoccna: 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2012
LEXYLOV:

What about the other Iboris that remain at large inside aso rock and every other parts of the administration both now and then? undecided
good question
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by emiye(m): 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2012
The icon of delta state ? OR The face of delta state?
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by muyoto: 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2012
DAMN!!!! who would have ever thought a day like this would come?

oh the vanity of it all. . . sad
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by Rhea(f): 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2012
The amazing thing is that this man can still come back and win elections in this country. He wil not be the first to do so from jail.
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by Sagamite(m): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2012
Bo-large:

I BET IT WITH ANY BODY ON EARTH IF THIS MAN WILL EVER HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO COME BACK TO DELTA STATE A PUBLIC HOLIDAY WILL BE DEDICATED FOR HIS ARRIVAL. DELTA STATE NEVER KNEW WHO HE WAS UNTIL THEY LOST HIM.

HIS BROTHER UDUGHA THAT HE TRUSTED AND HANDED OVER TO AS DISSAPPOINTED HIM. WHAT A SHAME TO UDUAGHA.

DELTA STATE MISSED YOU.

You are a bloody cretin that should be shot!

greateros:

@topic.
British government and their insincerity! Are they telling us that all the while when ononafe was a governor, they never knew he was a convicted thief until now?

They just schemed a way to steal the thief's loots!

story of Ali and the tea merchants!

You are a cretin.

What is your daft point?
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2012
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by rolchi(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2012
Oh, Resource Control!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by Revolutnz: 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2012
I'm Bond. James 'Bond' Ibori
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by Sagamite(m): 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2012
greateros:

The point is Sagamite is a cretin wink

You are a cretin!

You can't defend you daft statement because you did not think before making it?

Product of a failed education system.
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by deols(f): 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2012
so Ibori had a thieving history while contesting for governorship in Nigeria?? too bad!

Not allowing a thief in the first place would have prevented all of these, I guess. Anyways, thank God justice is being served
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by monkeyleg: 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2012
His brother is Next on the List from very reliable sources.

For those who are interested, I will be in court on the 16th of April to witness his sentencing, so if you guys are interested we can have a beer later and discuss the matter. My bet is that he gets 10yrs. Dont forget he is a repeat offender, and the Judges normally dont take kindly to that. After he serves his sentence, he is mostly likely going to be stripped of his residency / citizenship, and that would make it practically impossible for him to visit Europe or the Americas, even Dubai that extradited him are likely to refuse him entry, after all he would be a tripple ex-convict
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by Sagamite(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2012
The fooools like this do not foresee the effect on their kids.

I wonder how those kids that he was sending to private school in UK deal with this with their fathers criminality spread all over the web. There mother is also in jail.

They will start denying him, changing their names or being recluses.
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2012
Bo-large:

DELTA STATE MISSED YOU.
Then one wonders why we are backward in this country!
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2012
And to think some people were in court in his support. Nigeria really needs a wake-up call. The country is corrupt to its marrow~! sad
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by dustydee: 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2012
we will still see some Deltans at the airport waiting for him after serving his jail term wearing the same attire that reads welcome home our illustrious son.
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by Sagamite(m): 10:10am On Feb 29, 2012
sauer:

And to think some people were in court in his support. Nigeria really needs a wake-up call. The country is corrupt to its marrow~! sad

Here are the cretins that were supporting him. If anyone knows the real name of these dumb muthafcukers, please starting giving it so we can have a record of fooools that should not smell public office.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ssVZc1Uvmc[/flash]
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by Bawss1(m): 10:46am On Feb 29, 2012
^^ It is totally amazing that some people still maintain that Ibori is innocent when he has admitted he is guilty of the charges brought against him. The ladies in that video didn't even have a clue why they think he is innocent. Anyways their faces have been noted. All we need are their names now. angry
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by eghost247(m): 1:49pm On Feb 29, 2012
as usual some people will defend corruption
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by clip: 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2012
Why is he not tried in Nigeria. Simple, Nigeria Jugde can be bought.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour / Pictures Of PDP Decampees, Dotun Babayemi & His Supporters In APC In Osogbo / Why We Arrested Omisore: EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.