Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,065 members, 7,899,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:16 PM

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test (338021 Views)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Interview / Deloitte Test / Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by linked: 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
panachuku:
awd is confused i swear
Relax...
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by IlorinBoy1: 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
anopworld:
@ nairalnaders concerned generally, @Ilorinboy1 specifically, pls just want to know. I just applied not too long ago, I have read dat deir test is gmat. Ok accepeted. but wot i want to ask is dat is it paper test or COMPUTER BASED TEST. Also, what is the format of deir verbal. is it all dose TRUE, FALSE, CANNOT SAY. abi it is anoda format of verbal.
pls i wud appreciate a valid response from anyone concerned.
sorry for the late response. well, it's not always gmat, but it is paper based. the verbal is the options type, although the questions vary, and can be very much. and there are even some general current affairs questions. Just come with your head and waste no time. Generally, as with most aptitude tests, the goal is not to answer all, but answer the ones you can correctly within the short time given. i wish you luck and look forward to welcoming you.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Chocolatees: 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
steadynana:
sent.thanks
lanrilo@yahoo.com

please kindly send materials to me at dunni_r@yahoo.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Danbam(m): 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
And danbam4u4ever@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by anopworld(m): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2015
@ Ilorinboy, Thanks for the response. Pls one more tin. What is the probability that someone who does not have any professional qualification like ICAN or ACCA will be invited for the test? I don’t av any of these and its part of deir requirement +if u have any related material for deir test pls help send to anop12000@yahoo.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by IlorinBoy1: 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
anopworld:
@ Ilorinboy, Thanks for the response. Pls one more tin. What is the probability that someone who does not have any professional qualification like ICAN or ACCA will be invited for the test? I don’t av any of these and its part of deir requirement +if u have any related material for deir test pls help send to anop12000@yahoo.com
ican or acca are needed only in some depts
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Gydion(m): 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
Corporate finance dept don't need Ican or Acca
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by kayceeT: 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
please i need materials for deloitte test too @cutetobigal@yahoo.co.uk...God bless. smiley
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Antoinette26: 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hi guys... found this threat from back in 2014 and would like for anyone with the DELOITTE aptitude test questions to kindly forward to my email tikediashi@gmail.com
Pls help a sister as i just applied for the 2015/2016 recruitment process.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by dammie4j(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hi House, please i would aprici8 being a part of this...
oknowoola55@gmail.com
God bless you all...
cc:chocolatees smiley
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
Pls, i need deloitte aptitude past questions. U can send to tewogbadetunde@gmail.com .
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by emeekaa(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
ello guys. Kpmg's graduate recruitment program is currently on going and am strongly considering sending my application. I seriously need someone to kindly send past questions and answers of dragnet as well shl. Thx
Email ad-emyanyanwu@yahoo.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Deloitte is really confused.

They conducted aptitude tests in January and they are yet to contact those that wrote the tests...and yet, they keep sending invitation to people to come down to Lagos.

Other firms like KPMG always get back to people within a week on the outcome of any stage in the recruitment process; weda success or failure.

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Gooci(m): 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
Pls.. Som1 shld help me send past questions for delloite to tunde655@gmail.com

Thanks @ all.....
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Emeralddd(f): 12:50am On Mar 27, 2015
NLS please help forward delloitte sample questions to emeraldtony60@yahoo.com...pleasee,its urgent,hv a test nxt week...thank u in adv
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 27, 2015
anopworld:
…… pls send me deloitte past qst to… tijaniyanj@gmail.com….. pls ..thanks bro.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by charleshandsome(m): 7:55am On Mar 27, 2015
Hello, did anyone get an invitation to write the test in PH? I really can't go to Lag now...
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by aries234: 8:46am On Mar 27, 2015
Pls is gatecrashing allowed, make dem no come disgrace me undecided
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Emeralddd(f): 12:30am On Mar 31, 2015
I just got a mail saying that the test has been postponed,and i'v already spent cash trying to get myself to Lag for dis test...its for good though.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by DebbyD1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Emeralddd:
I just got a mail saying that the test has been postponed,and i'v already spent cash trying to get myself to Lag for dis test...its for good though.

What date has it been postponed to?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Emeralddd(f): 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
DebbyD1:

What date has it been postponed to?

No date yet! Till further notice.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by wale86: 8:13am On Apr 01, 2015
Emeralddd:

I want to know may be it is a graduate trainee test, experience level or an entry level for a special discipline and what course did u study.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by wale86: 8:13am On Apr 01, 2015
Emeralddd:

I want to know may be it is a graduate trainee test, experience level or an entry level for a special discipline and what course did u study?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 01, 2015
wale86:

I want to know may be it is a graduate trainee test, experience level or an entry level for a special discipline and what course did u study?
Was invited too... probably graduate trainee... I'm a science graduate. ...
I don't think gatecrashing will be allowed cos we were asked to come with the invitation print out and some credentials. ..

I just hope the new date favours me cos I would hv been absent if they stuck to the earlier date....

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2015
Emeralddd:
NLS please help forward delloitte sample questions to emeraldtony60@yahoo.com...pleasee,its urgent,hv a test nxt week...thank u in adv
Got any past questions or practice questions for deloitte Please?

Cc: sureguy02, ilorinboy1, everyone else...
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Got any past questions or practice questions for deloitte Please?

Cc: sureguy02, ilorinboy1, everyone else...

There's no material for Deloitte test. They changed the format of their test in January. The old materials are now irrelevant. The test is now pure GMAT. You can use any GMAT material to prepare.

Also prepare to write an essay.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by wale86: 8:14am On Apr 02, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Was invited too... probably graduate trainee... I'm a science graduate. ...
I don't think gatecrashing will be allowed cos we were asked to come with the invitation print out and some credentials. ..

I just hope the new date favours me cos I would hv been absent if they stuck to the earlier date....
Thank u very much for ur response, pls wen d new test invitation is sent, let us know and paste d invitation on ds forum so dt we can use it or you can send it 2 my email waleability4real@yahoo.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2015
sureguy02:

There's no material for Deloitte test. They changed the format of their test in January. The old materials are now irrelevant. The test is now pure GMAT. You can use any GMAT material to prepare.

Also prepare to write an essay.
Thanks a lot. Really appreciate... Could you please tell me likely topics to expect as regards essay? . Thanks again..

@wale86, No prob.. .
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Thanks a lot. Really appreciate... Could you please tell me likely topics to expect as regards essay? . Thanks again..

@wale86, No prob.. .

They have up to 10 different essay questions! They asked me to write on "where I see myself in 5 years"
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 02, 2015
sureguy02:

They have up to 10 different essay questions! They asked me to write on "where I see myself in 5 years"
Thanks a lot.. so grateful
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by highunter: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2015
Please for you guys invited, did you submit ur CV or applied for the 2016 audit graduate trainee programme. Please a reply will be appreciated. Cc: MarvellousGod.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by femiyem: 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
i hav 2:1 in Bsc finance frm unilorin bt I'm 30yrs old.
pls! can i apply deloitte graduate trainee and if i apply wil i be considered.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (106) (Reply)

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.