Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,335 members, 7,971,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:23 AM

Facing Reality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facing Reality (1233 Views)

Facing The Real World With My Virginity! / Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! / Problems Facing An Extrovert Lady/Guy In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facing Reality by martinsflo(m): 6:14am On Feb 28, 2012
Hello everyone, kindly advice me on my point of view, Am a young man of 24 in my final year of a private univ dating a 21yr old 400l student of lautech since may 2011, bt now everything seems going wrong btw us and am judging my conscience to be right for any of my decision soonest, we both met through a friend whom they are both colleagues and we started dating and i told her my plans concerning responsibility and the kind of lifestyle i want to live and legacy to acquire for my children unborn, as i request we start child rearing as we are both about completion of our undergraduate academics,so i bought her a promisory ring because of my parents expectation from me due to my position in the family of five, dad,mum and my 2 junior one's, I made it known to my family members and close friends with some relatives and are all happy to meet and welcom her for me due to my past heartbroken experiences and all., and been the type that does not too womanise as my doctrine is concern, and she has introduced me to her mum and junior one's with her eldest sis due to the tempo of our relationship believed to be serious and because her dad has since long been out of the country for 7-8yrs, though she is of islamic background and am a believer in white garment church but my father is an islamic practisioner which also aided the acceptance and support from my parents, suddenly she started out some behaviour that i guess i can't cope with by threating that her father's portion of assisting their educational prospects will determine our union, just when i told her of my plans to pregnate her,then i told her that 'assuming we are both cheat-dating secretly and you end up pregnant and i still accept the responsibility and outcome, even for your people just getting to know me then, will that make your dad disowns you and stop been responsible for you and others to purnish you all.,then she said i can't understand and she won't dare risk such, again she claimed that she can't get married before her eldest sister,.that even anything close to pregnancy,child nursery will be by 2nd semester of her 400l in which they just resumed for first semester and am finishing my first semester exams march 2nd, later she obligued i consent her mum to give me go ahead order before i can pregnate her but i refused it will not happen, and i will not be controlled by anyone to that effect, nov 2011 marks 7months of MouthAction without penetration in our relationship but with heavy committment & i finally made love to her just one's as she declined other attempt till am writing these., suddenly she accused me of not having her time,don't want/wish to see her as i told her i am the busy type without hinderances to my pleasure time, as she's fond of visiting me btw 12-4pm on sunday and virtually anything 2hrs on her arrival, calls will keep coming from everyone at home remebering her not to get late. So i told her "assuming you were deceiving them of meeting a female friend in other to go and satisfy your sexual feeling and to return normal pretentiously ?., but knowing your whereabout to be with your "fiance" should at least warranted some courtesy. That's how i denied her coming to me at her desired sunday time, as she told me that after denying her visiting me on a particular sunday and has to UnCloth, her mood changed and her mum asked ?, and finds out it was due to the dissappointment and she said "that's what going frequently to man often leads to ' meaning that have changed after getting pleased sexually from her daughter,. As i counted that as against my personality for proposing her child to marriage, and deserved such statement., please kindly advice me on what to do next., when we had the 1st & last sex for now in nov, i obligued that there do be no condom use or withdrawal method, and she said that abortion will be the answer then, now she's not ready to meet my demand and 'meaned' & i can't cope
Re: Facing Reality by IZUKWU(m): 6:34am On Feb 28, 2012
From the little,i understand from your post. I think r/ship is not by force and at this stage ,it should be btw the both of you only. It seems too complicated to me. Thread softly and allow issues to settle themselves. You never even graduate. In to youth service and come out first.
Re: Facing Reality by pendo89(f): 6:37am On Feb 28, 2012
martinsflo:

she is of islamic background and am a believer in white garment church but my father is an islamic practisioner which also aided the acceptance and support from my parents,

nov 2011 marks 7months of MouthAction without penetration in our relationship but with heavy committment & i finally made love to her just one's as she declined other attempt till am writing these.,

LMAO!!! grin grin

Dude I stopped there and now my ribs ache.I seriously don't know what you are on about cz that is a volcano of issues.

Point out the major issues not every nitty detail. gosh and what is white garment?

You know what? just finish your studies.This cocktail of marriage,religion,mouth action,pregnancy,education,relatives,future children?? at 24 and 21 respectively,aren't you feeling dizzy? cz I already am !!!

lemmie grab coffee.you will recover.
Re: Facing Reality by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 28, 2012
paragraphing? please?
Re: Facing Reality by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 28, 2012
I don't even know whereto start from-your disregard for the rules of the English language or your illogical write up or the brain it came outfrom. Brother you need some kind of help which I cannot proffer. Good luck though. Damn!
Re: Facing Reality by Killz3(m): 8:08am On Feb 28, 2012
Start by suing your English teachers from secondary school till date! Final year student of a private University my left butt cheek! You base a relationship on sex, the results are in, and you are trying to contest the results as fake? You are what? Discombobulated!
Re: Facing Reality by itiswell1(m): 8:51am On Feb 28, 2012
Very confusing story. You are not done schooling and you are thinking of impregnating a lady.
Re: Facing Reality by cynthiafred67(f): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2012
Too long. . .
Can't read
Re: Facing Reality by LaParisienne(f): 11:13am On Feb 28, 2012
@OP
The real reality you should be facing right now is that you need a brain surgery to update your fish brain, no kidding.

It's a shame that a 24 year old lad who's about to graduate from college wrote this sinfully incomprehensible poo.

What a waste of resources you are.
Re: Facing Reality by Harbb: 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2012
Can't make much from this piece
Re: Facing Reality by euthanasia: 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2012
@ killz, my thoughts exactly!!!
Re: Facing Reality by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2012
Sumarize pls
Re: Facing Reality by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2012
@OP You claim 2b in final year yet you can't come up with an error free write up, are these the type of graduates we are expecting in 9ja??
Re: Facing Reality by slimyem: 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2012
martinsflo:

Hello everyone, kindly advice me on my point of view, Am a young man of 24 in my final year of a private univ dating a 21yr old 400l student of lautech since may 2011, bt now everything seems going wrong btw us and am judging my conscience to be right for any of my decision soonest, we both met through a friend whom they are both colleagues and we started dating and i told her my plans concerning responsibility and the kind of lifestyle i want to live and legacy to acquire for my children unborn, as i request we start child rearing as we are both about completion of our undergraduate academics,so i bought her a[b] promisory ring[/b] because of my parents expectation from me due to my position in the family of five, dad,mum and my 2 junior one's, I made it known to my family members and close friends with some relatives and are all happy to meet and welcom her for me due to my past heartbroken experiences and all., and been the type that does not too womanise as my doctrine is concern, and she has introduced me to her mum and junior one's with her eldest sis due to the tempo of our relationship believed to be serious and because her dad has since long been out of the country for 7-8yrs, though she is of islamic background and am a believer in white garment church but my father is an islamic practisioner which also aided the acceptance and support from my parents, suddenly she started out some behaviour that i guess i can't cope with by threating that her father's portion of assisting their educational prospects will determine our union, just when i told her of my plans to pregnate her,then i told her that 'assuming we are both cheat-dating secretly and you end up pregnant and i still accept the responsibility and outcome, even for your people just getting to know me then, will that make your dad disowns you and stop been responsible for you and others to[b] purnish[/b] you all.,then she said i can't understand and she won't dare risk such, again she claimed that she can't get married before her eldest sister,.that even anything close to pregnancy,child nursery will be by 2nd semester of her 400l in which they just resumed for first semester and am finishing my first semester exams march 2nd, later she obligued i consent her mum to give me go ahead order before i can[b] pregnate[/b] her but i refused it will not happen, and i will not be controlled by anyone to that effect, nov 2011 marks 7months of MouthAction without penetration in our relationship but with heavy committment & i finally made love to her just one's as she declined other attempt till am writing these., suddenly she accused me of not having her time,don't want/wish to see her as i told her i am the busy type without hinderances to my pleasure time, as she's fond of visiting me btw 12-4pm on sunday and virtually anything 2hrs on her arrival, calls will keep coming from everyone at home remebering her not to get late. So i told her "assuming you were deceiving them of meeting a female friend in other to go and satisfy your intimate feeling and to return normal pretentiously ?., but knowing your whereabout to be with your "fiance" should at least warranted some courtesy. That's how i denied her coming to me at her desired sunday time, as she told me that after denying her visiting me on a particular sunday and has to UnCloth, her mood changed and her mum asked ?, and finds out it was due to the dissappointment and she said "that's what going frequently to man often leads to ' meaning that have changed after getting pleased sexually from her daughter,. As i counted that as against my personality for proposing her child to marriage, and deserved such statement., please kindly advice me on what to do next., when we had the 1st & last sex for now in nov, i obligued that there do be no condom use or withdrawal method, and she said that abortion will be the answer then, now she's not ready to meet my demand and 'meaned' & i can't cope
this is some real discombobulation.damn!
Re: Facing Reality by beylinko(m): 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2012
chei! This is serious. Please stop thinking with ur dick and use your head. By the way,do you know what marriage is all about? U beta cheak urself cos you dont know what you are doing. And also, were u thought GST/GNS in ur year one?
Re: Facing Reality by Killz3(m): 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2012
slimyem:

this is some real discombobulation.damn!
cool
Re: Facing Reality by Sijo01(f): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2012
First Class product in a making!
sad sad
Re: Facing Reality by Vansnickers: 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2012
martinsflo:

nov 2011 marks 7months of MouthAction without penetration in our relationship but with heavy committment & i finally made love to her just one's as she declined other attempt till am writing these.,

Re: Facing Reality by claremont(m): 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2012
I can't believe some people actually had the patience to read this long post! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Facing Reality by Vansnickers: 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2012
~Killz~:

Start by suing your English teachers from secondary school till date! Final year student of a private University my left butt cheek! You base a relationship on sex, the results are in, and you are trying to contest the results as fake? You are what? Discombobulated!

Re: Facing Reality by Sijo01(f): 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2012
claremont:

I can't believe some people actually had the patience to read this long post! shocked shocked shocked

Try 2 read it.
d engrish wil interest u.
Re: Facing Reality by mimi234: 12:31am On Feb 29, 2012
To the OP,

Although your post lacked structure, i fully understood it. I personally think your a weirdo the relationship isn't even a year old and you want to impregnate her. Shes only 21 I think having babies is the least of her priorities don't you? Plus your only 24 you have a lot of time relax!! Pop some champagne and enjoy life. Babies will come in due time.

You haven't even spoken about marriage you want to have babies IMAGINE!! some people looooooooooooool
Re: Facing Reality by MrsChima1(f): 10:44am On Feb 29, 2012
(playing Scrabble with OP's post)
Re: Facing Reality by pendo89(f): 10:50am On Feb 29, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

lol. you borrowed vowels from another thread. Must be ur new hobby.
Re: Facing Reality by MrsChima1(f): 10:53am On Feb 29, 2012
pendo89:

lol. you borrowed vowels from another thread. Must be ur new hobby.

I got 78 points so far! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Facing Reality by AZeD1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 29, 2012
I'd love to advise you but reading your essay aint easy at all.
Mrs, Chima:

Is there a non english version of scrabble cos the op's post aint english.
Re: Facing Reality by terrifikjo(m): 2:13pm On Feb 29, 2012
stevo4shiz:

@OP You claim 2b in final year yet you can't come up with an error free write up, are these the type of graduates we are expecting in 9ja??

i wonder ooo

La Parisienne:

@OP
The real reality you should be facing right now is that you need a brain surgery to update your fish brain, no kidding.

It's a shame that a 24 year old lad who's about to graduate from college wrote this sinfully incomprehensible poo.

What a waste of resources you are.

Very sinful, my guy u need to pray 4 forgiveness for this ur rub[i]b[/i]!sh

Sijo01:

First Class product in a making!
sad sad

nor be small first class graduate oooo. RUB[b]B[/b]1SH

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Naija Mums Always Say 'fine Boy'? / Craziest Thing Uve Done 4 Love (Love languages) / S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.