Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,580 members, 7,941,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

You Can Now Buy And Sell On Nigerias Campus Classified Website - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / You Can Now Buy And Sell On Nigerias Campus Classified Website (1383 Views)

Southern Nigeria Institute Of Innovative Technology(sniit Poly),lagos Campus / Buy And Sell Webmoney, Perfect Money, Payza, Paga In Nigeria / Buy And Sell On Gong-ad.com (online Classified) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now Buy And Sell On Nigerias Campus Classified Website by gbozy(m): 7:57am On Feb 28, 2012
you can now buy and sell on nigerias campus classified website,more schs coming soon
http://collegeadverts.com
Re: You Can Now Buy And Sell On Nigerias Campus Classified Website by gbozy(m): 5:25am On Mar 04, 2012
it is now open for everybody,you can start advertising free of charge
Re: You Can Now Buy And Sell On Nigerias Campus Classified Website by 2bizonline(f): 1:16am On Mar 07, 2012
this is not sooo bad , but i know there is a site already offering this kind of service in nigeria , www.campusebay.com and i know there are already functional in all university in nigeria,
Re: You Can Now Buy And Sell On Nigerias Campus Classified Website by gbozy(m): 9:33am On Mar 10, 2012
have been busy wud have replied earlier, tanks for the comment ,i knew about it "campusebay.com" and already had it in mind of launching a similar site, but the concept i used is far diiferent from wat he used , i created this website to help students all over nigeria to be able to buy,sell or rent items easily on campus and also give there sch business exposure by creating free adverts, if u notice u ll see its categorized sch by sch thats exactly wat makes it diff, and easy to find,sell and buy items right in ur campus, eg if u lukn for an item to buy in ur campus and u cant find u can also chk nearer schs and contact the seller, so u can use both which ever serves the students purpose dats all, once again tanks for d info
Re: You Can Now Buy And Sell On Nigerias Campus Classified Website by gbozy(m): 10:06pm On May 05, 2012
check it out guys ,advertise your products and services ,buy and sell in your campus easily.visit www.collegeadverts.com want ur feedback guyz
Re: You Can Now Buy And Sell On Nigerias Campus Classified Website by gbozy(m): 9:04am On May 31, 2012
its free no registration needed.pls recommend the site if you like it.
Re: You Can Now Buy And Sell On Nigerias Campus Classified Website by gbozy(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2012
keep advertising for free, buy and sell different items easily new or fairly used right now on campus www.collegeadverts.com
Re: You Can Now Buy And Sell On Nigerias Campus Classified Website by gbozy(m): 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2012
We have added more schools,check it out guys,sell those old stuff you dont need again.
Re: You Can Now Buy And Sell On Nigerias Campus Classified Website by gbozy(m): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2012
Its a new session on campus why not sell off those stuffs u dont need anymore visit www.collegeadverts.com now

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Domain Flipping Business - Income From Exipred Domains / How To Get Loan Up To $500 With Liberty Reserve And Payza Accounts / Argon Gas Sales And Supplies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.