Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,251 members, 7,910,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:47 AM

Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone (12266 Views)

How To Outsmart Premature ej@culation by Chester / Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) / Lagosians Use Canoes As Floods Hit Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 28, 2012
Dunno why lagosians always feel/act like they are the smartest, its very annoying, the ones in my school are the worst,always trying to outsmart someone, irrespective of their tribes, I think they are some of the most stupid people in the country #noDISrespect
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by Afam4eva(m): 11:49am On Feb 28, 2012
You're right. Lagosians think they're smarter thanj everyone else. Another for "smart" is "criminal".
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by Acidosis(m): 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2012
most especially those that stays in ajegunle, they come out pretending they live in Ikeja, Lekki. . .
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2012
Acidosis:

most especially those that stays in ajegunle, they come out pretending they live in Ikeja, Lekki. . .
LMAOOoooo, u know this
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2012
, Point of this thread is, ?
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by executinal(m): 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2012
Acidosis:

Lmao grin grin
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by kbdrim(m): 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2012
There are the most Ignorant f00ls we have in Nigeria, A typical lagosian will tell u benue is the capital of Jos or that hausa's inhabit Kogi/North central states. they know nothing outside lagos or at best Yoruba land
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by JUO(m): 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2012
lol
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by ajaomo: 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2012
d same shit with Warri ppl
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by musawisdom(m): 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2012
Point of this thread is to warn lagosian of their of silliness not to go beyond dr domain.
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2012
Lagosians are truthfully "smarter" than others. Only the smart survive in Lagos. In Lagos, conscience died.
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by hamsky: 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2012
Yah dis is somewhat true but i recon its because one has to b really wise to survive in lagos.
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by EFCC1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2012
StarBoard:

, Point of this thread is, ?
idleness
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by JimmyBoy1: 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2012
I Lagos you dull you die, period.
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by Gbawe: 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2012
It is not necessarily a case of Lagosians deliberately trying to "outsmart" everyone. It may just be that the ultra-competitive, driven and cosmopolitan environment stimulates everyone to be at their best (mentally and physically) in all facets of life. Survival skills must be acquired to exist and thrive in a jungle.
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by sammirano: 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2012
Lagosians are smart, that's a fact that cannot be argued.
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by kokoye(m): 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2012
Every other city in Nigeria is pretty much laid back and easy going when compared to Lagos. #Fact

Maybe this is why.
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2012
sammirano:

Lagosians are smart, that's a fact that cannot be argued.

Lagos for life, the OP must have been outsmarted maybe once or twice. It's ok dude, express your grievances, but be very sure you upgrade, cos wen you'll finally, you'd be happy to did, cheers!!
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by Sike(m): 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2012
Abegi! Smart koh, Sharp ni.
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by Killz3(m): 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2012
You cant survive in Lagos if you are not smart!
In which other state do passengers board/alight from a bus still in motion? grin grin

The first time i was i PHC 2004, i saw a man stop a bus, and the bus driver actually reversed to come meet the man where he was standing. I was like  shocked

Op, no hating but Lagosians are smart. . . No be lie. And back then in ph, the mere mention that i'm from lagos made me a lot of friends. . . i still cannot explain the phenomenon behind that! grin
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by Omopasito: 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2012
Smartness is our key word in Lagos. that's why we portray this wherever we go
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by SamMilla1(m): 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2012
Americans (US) are also like that. Very arrogant and thinks they are the smartest. Unfortunately, 80% of them doenst know that there are other continents. They believe the world starts and ends in USA. Imagine i was once chatting with an amrican lady of 25 years and i mentioned that i live in Germany. This lady asked me what/where is Germany.
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by Pelumiv(m): 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2012
What will u say about ikeja boyz? come add computer village guys join, u go fear fear, lol
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2012
OP na JJC ?
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by lilkech(m): 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2012
Be like say d op been go lagos go dey COUNT BRIDGE when d agberos been outsmart am
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by idmanzik: 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2012
Na today? Lagosians are smart people!!! No doubt.

But, i can sure outsmart them; anytime any day.
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by Killz3(m): 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2012
Ranks007:

Lagos for life, the OP must have been outsmarted maybe once or twice. It's ok dude, express your grievances, but be very sure you upgrade, cos wen you'll finally, you'd be happy to did, cheers!!
grin
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by emmke(m): 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2012
dam.n so true. Criminal tendencies=smartness to them. Usually piss me off when they are trying to play their mumu "smartness". And like someone rightly pointed out, most of them know next to nothing about other parts of nigeria.
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by rabzy: 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2012
When we dey cross expressway with james bond skills everyday,
When we dey pass thru window or open the booth to enter 'danfo', (i remember the times we do that in OAU, when we dey struggle for bus to go town, people still dey for door dey struggle when we don occupy the whole back seat, the look on their faces was unforgettable).
When we dey run from Mopol wey dey catch roger every evening
When Omota/conductor wan beat u up at the slightest provacation,
Wen everyday den dey break your baf/bucket wen una dey struggle for water for tap.
Wen u dey hold ur pocket, watch your back as u dey waka for road.
When gbomo gbomo dey find how e go take carry you go do juju since when u be 5.

You gats to wake up to survive for lag.
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2012
There's nothing captivating about Lagos IMO.
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by Killz3(m): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2012
^^^
Guy shift! grin
Re: Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone by mkmyers45(m): 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2012
~Killz~:

You cant survive in Lagos if you are not smart!
In which other state do passengers board/alight from a bus still in motion? grin grin

The first time i was i PHC 2004, i saw a man stop a bus, and the bus driver actually reversed to come meet the man where he was standing. I was like  shocked

Op, no hating but Lagosians are smart. . . No be lie. And back then in ph, the mere mention that i'm from lagos made me a lot of friends. . . i still cannot explain the phenomenon behind that! grin

You come dey use am form abi? See you head grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Fire Service Okpoko Station Prevented Fire Disaster In Onitsha Photos / What Will You Do If You See This Dog? / Stop The Indecent Dressing And Live Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.