Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,848 members, 7,882,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

I Need A Psp As Soon Has Possible - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need A Psp As Soon Has Possible (755 Views)

I. Need A PSP / I Want To Buy A Psp !!! / Nokia N95 8gb And A Psp For Sale: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Psp As Soon Has Possible by Infoseye(m): 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2012
Hi everyone,

I need a psp as soon as possible it must be in condition and well presentable with memorycard, charger and any additional stuff that comes with it. If you have any for sale in abuja or you can get it to Abuja.

State your price and location in abuja so we can meet and if possible take and upload a picture of the PSP.
Re: I Need A Psp As Soon Has Possible by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:38am On Feb 29, 2012
We do deliver to abuja,
But currently I don't have a psp,
if u are very serious abt it give us a call, so I can place an order for a psp with my next batch of goods and deliver before nextweek.
The funclub enterprise

(1) (Reply)

Hp d / Anybody With A Glo Modem And You Like To Sell It,pls Holla At Me @ 08038227470: / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.