Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,815 members, 7,872,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today (3903 Views)

Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash / Rawlings rues Gowon’s absence at Ojukwu funeral rites / Live Updates: Ojukwu's Funeral Rites In Awka And Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today by Kcwarren: 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2012
the remains of late warlord, chief chukwuemeka o. ojukwu arrived enugu yesterday as at 5.40pm.
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today by alexleo(m): 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2012
The most important thing here now is where has his soul gone to? If he didnt get born again before his death it means his soul has gone to hell. Lets not forget the main thing- where will u spend eternity? Make peace with Jesus today and secure an eternal rest in heaven when u ll leave this world.
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today by Ojiofor: 12:38am On Feb 29, 2012
Mr preacher can u concern yourself with where your own soul will go when u die than worry about another soul,abi u don buy salvation keep for bank?
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today by Lasinoh: 8:29am On Feb 29, 2012
Abi o!
Before kidnappers hold the corpse for ransom.
Mu he he he he he he
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today by Kcwarren: 11:00am On Feb 29, 2012
Lasinoh:

Abi o!
Before kidnappers hold the corpse for ransom.
Mu he he he he he he
and so damn what?
alexleo:

The most important thing here now is where has his soul gone to? If he didnt get born again before his death it means his soul has gone to hell. Lets not forget the main thing- where will u spend eternity? Make peace with Jesus today and secure an eternal rest in heaven when u ll leave this world.
saint ALEX LEO*NERD* grin
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today by Brodafred(m): 1:00pm On Feb 29, 2012
Good bey Ikemba , Dike-dioranma ndigbo

Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today by bodee(m): 1:20pm On Feb 29, 2012
I also watched it on AIT.The chanting and chanting and all forms of demonstration are just very strange to me or are we practising Judaism in Nigeria?
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 29, 2012
Where are the world leaders from Israel, Middle East, Congo etc that were all supposed to be there?

Even Hitler had his moment.
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 29, 2012
At d set time, late ikemba's place will be occupied thru nature. Its not in contest, Igbos must move on with same spirit Ikemba shared and worry less about a replacement. Nature will definitely raise a replacement, but certainly not with a man that has had no shoes,
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today by SamMilla1(m): 2:02pm On Feb 29, 2012
Welcome home Ikemba. Ezeigbo gburugburu. Ozoigbondu. We will be forever be proud of you.
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today by bakila: 2:08pm On Feb 29, 2012
bodee:

I also watched it on AIT.The chanting and chanting and all forms of demonstration are just very strange to me or are we practising Judaism in Nigeria?
that us why he said
alexleo:

Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today by nsiadi: 2:40pm On Feb 29, 2012
The preacher man cant c the speck in his own eyes
Holier than every other person
Ask him how many souls he has won
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today by HighChief4(m): 5:21pm On Feb 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Where are the world leaders from Israel, Middle East, Congo etc that were all supposed to be there?

Even Hitler had his moment.

You want to come and hustle them and sell your punnny to them. Trust me you wont be allowed anywhere close. Kpele
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 29, 2012
High_Chief:

You want to come and hustle them and sell your punnny to them. Trust me you wont be allowed anywhere close. Kpele

After dem don make pancake out of your own punny abi? Punni sweet pass punni, I heard your own na the sweetest. Carry go grin
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today by blocker: 6:23pm On Feb 29, 2012
grin A Life well spent by Odimegwu Ojukwu. Anybody in doubt should go to Wikipaedia and see objectivity in action. I love the colours Black, Green, Red and Yellow. I shall fly the colours in the spirit of the people of the EAST.
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today by HighChief4(m): 2:33am On Mar 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

After dem don make pancake out of your own punny abi? Punni sweet pass punni, I heard your own na the sweetest. Carry go grin

We know say your punny don run high mileage due to excessive useage, kpele wait for the next owambe in ekiti to hawk your thing
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today by alexleo(m): 8:15am On Mar 01, 2012
@nsiadi,
my dear, winning souls for Christ is not something we make a show of. If u keep asking how many souls i ve won for Christ from now till tomorrow I wont tell you. We will always preach the word in season and out of season. The issues I raised also concerns you and everyone here. Today, its Ojukwu's turn to face the judgment throne and eternity. Each and everyone of us will still face it when the time comes thats why its important you make peace with God now that you are alive so that on that day you will stand before him you wont be ashamed. May God help all of us. Amen.
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today by Mekky2010: 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2012
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today by babsjnr(m): 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2012
Go buried that empty dead bone and stop making noise
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today by abadaba(m): 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2012
babsjnr:

Go buried that empty dead bone and stop making noise
Is it the fault of the East that Awo, Abiola and your heroes never got the same honour Ojukwu's is receiving. At the moment, concentrate on what the Fulani's are doing in Yoruba farmlands.
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today by CrazyMan(m): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2012
Early this morning, all the streets along ziks avenue from Eke-Awka down to Amenyi was covered with unarmed mobile policemen. The Policemen were given orders not to wield any weapons not today. (So people including me) came to watch the remains of the late war lord an hopefully catch a last glimps. But unfortunately the convoy didn't ply that route all we saw was choppers that filled the air. Thus we set our eyes on those choppers and said our final goodbye. Rest in peace ikemba.
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today by Odunnu: 5:36am On Mar 02, 2012
Lol
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today by OgidiBoy(m): 6:35am On Mar 02, 2012
@odunnu

You in Enugu right ? do you have any pics sad
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today by Odunnu: 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2012
Yea i sure do have lots of pix, from the wake keep on wednesday, to the service at the square on thursday to the burial proper today, i have lots of the pictures.

How you dey? been a while
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today by ojogbontomoye: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2012
Odunnu:

Yea i sure do have lots of pix, from the wake keep on wednesday, to the service at the square on thursday to the burial proper today, i have lots of the pictures.

How you dey? been a while

WTF is wake-keep Odunnu? Is that what they taught you at UniBen?

Anyway, I am surprised you are still will us?  Who is gonna accompany Ojukwu on that long journey?
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today by ekwynwa1: 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2012
rip ojukwu cool
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today by Odunnu: 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2012
ojogbontomoye:

WTF is wake-keep Odunnu? Is that what they taught you at UniBen?

Anyway, I am surprised you are still will us? Who is gonna accompany Ojukwu on that long distance?
LMAO. Who dash me UNIBEN? Are you still asking of who will accompany the General? You've been chosen and prepared for the trip. Go well my friend.
*fstranger, who banned you again?*
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today by Natasha2(f): 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2012
^Thanks Odunnu
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today by Odunnu: 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2012
Anytime!
*cheers*
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Rites Continue In Enugu Today by Ngodigha1(m): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2012
Not far away from Enugu, the only positive thing the Yorubas could contribute to the burial was to send this men below.

(1) (Reply)

10 Lag Buses Seized In Ota, After Fashola Impounded Obasanjo’s Farm Vehicle. / Amaechi Proceeds On Leave? SSG May Take Over Power. / Buhari's Intonation As He Speaks During Presidential Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.