Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,547 members, 7,948,104 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin (11655 Views)

Nigerian Trafficked 2 Malaysia 4 Commericial Sex Kidnap & Beaten By Madam(pics / Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) / Chizoba Anselem,anambra State Varsity Undergraduate,arrested 4 Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by werepeLeri: 8:53am On Feb 29, 2012
A 34 year old Nigerian man was yesterday February 27th, sentenced to death in Malaysia for trafficking in drugs two years ago. Eric Chimezie Oluigbo was arrested while trying to distribute 22,159 grammes of cannabis at a traffic light in Napoh, Malaysia, on the morning of September 1, 2010. He was charged under Section 39 (B) of the Dangerous Drugs Act 1952 which carries a mandatory death penalty upon conviction. via LIB

This page has put out numerous warnings on this. As it is, when you are sentenced to death in Malaysia for drug trafficking, there's no going back. That is how the cookie crumbles!

Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by ekubear1: 9:10am On Feb 29, 2012
death penalty for marijuana? wow
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by olaak1(m): 9:17am On Feb 29, 2012
All these Asian Tiger countries; don't play with them when it comes to drug traffic cases.
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:30am On Feb 29, 2012
C his name now, Olu-igbo= God of weed. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by Jenticles(f): 9:32am On Feb 29, 2012
Guy don't tell me u gonna die like dat, do sometin just disappear or hmm dis people are wicked haba
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by otokx(m): 9:37am On Feb 29, 2012
Good for him
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by Lasinoh: 9:40am On Feb 29, 2012
Kwenu!!!!
Ndi Igbo and drug trafficking kwa nu! cheesy

Please, he is not a Nigerian!
He is from Biafra!
HO HA! grin
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by achi4u(m): 9:49am On Feb 29, 2012
horrible,nigeria govt do somthing pls.

, umuigbo biko nu ka anyi jikoo aka onu kpere nwanne anyi a ekpere,
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by Lasinoh: 9:50am On Feb 29, 2012
Nigerian government do NOTHING!
Now he is a Nigerian.
Let the Biafrans go and bale his useless arzze out! kiss

Maybe Asiwaju sent him who knows? wink
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by babaowo: 9:53am On Feb 29, 2012
sadden, may be some folks will learn from this.
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by FXKing2012(m): 9:54am On Feb 29, 2012
Lasinoh:

Kwenu!!!!
Ndi Igbo and drug trafficking kwa nu! cheesy

Please, he is not a Nigerian!
He is from Biafra!
HO HA! grin

You must be extremely stupid for that statement

otokx:

Good for him

Where is ur heart bro?
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by Businesstools(m): 9:55am On Feb 29, 2012
Our youth are desperate.I hope they learn from this.For the guy,may God be with him.
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by 76Naira(m): 9:55am On Feb 29, 2012
Its clearly pasted on your VISA,
If you do, you should know the possible result.

Its for reasons like this that Nigerians find it tough to get VISAs.
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by buJu234: 9:55am On Feb 29, 2012
plz let him b hang; he is a disgrace
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by bashydemy(m): 9:56am On Feb 29, 2012
Hmmmmm R.I.P.P in advance
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 29, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

ROFLMAO. . . . .very funny to the core.the guy is prolly living up to the standard of his name. Olu-igbo = king of weed.
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 29, 2012
Death sentence for weed
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by Jisunpack: 10:01am On Feb 29, 2012
One down.  . . .drugs drugs!!

Lasinoh:

Nigerian government do NOTHING!
Now he is a Nigerian.
Let the Biafrans go and bale his useless arzze out! kiss

^^
You dey mind dem? I thought they said Nigeria is a cursed country.
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 29, 2012
I hope this will serve as a lesson to his other ibo brothers.
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 29, 2012
awon omo Igbo yi shaaaaaa, awon aje okuta ma momi!
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by Lasinoh: 10:06am On Feb 29, 2012
Kei!!!

Ndi Igbo don die for NL!
Next drug pushing tribe of Nigeria please!
Thank God for 'ashawo' work!

Mu he he he he he he

www.nairaland.com/attachments/650301_430150_10150606166458409_127503268408_9313799_448653404_n_jpgf5c8233f7fecaba516c2d0081cbaef54

See im waist like "Femi Kuti" own! grin
Abi na Dbanjoooooooooooooo Dbajooooooooooooooooo!!!!
Igweeeeeeeeeeeee Igweeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Tribute to Abia State!!!!
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Kai!!!! 3 hours to close and loving it! cool
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by 13volts(m): 10:08am On Feb 29, 2012
Malaysians are targeting Igbo
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by FXKing2012(m): 10:09am On Feb 29, 2012
Death sentence is way too harsh, besides death sentence has never and will never be a solution to the problem of drugs. They've been killing traffickers in Asia for donkey yrs yet the region is inundated with drugs.
Think outside the box pls.
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by Lasinoh: 10:14am On Feb 29, 2012
FXKing2012:

They've been killing traffickers in Asia for donkey yrs yet the region is inundated with drugs.

Thanks to YOU Biafrans in Asia! kiss
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by Jisunpack: 10:16am On Feb 29, 2012
Make everybody answer him papa name! If Boko Haram bomb I no dey there, na north go bear the brunt

If na Yoruba guy then I would have feel ashamed.

If to say him don succeed una go come here they yarn the number of houses wey him don build and the kind of cars wey him dey use or Insults us say we be poor people and na only una get sense pass.

Carry your wahala go east. I can't empathize with criminals. The earlier them know we no belong to same country the better for us in younda. Carry your cross make I carry my own.

Our-youths for where? Abeg let them slay the mudafacker very quick.

Businesstools:

Our Biafran youths are desperate.I hope they learn from this.For the guy,may God be with him.
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by eghost247(m): 10:17am On Feb 29, 2012
So sad hope others will learn from this
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by Bright2(m): 10:25am On Feb 29, 2012
Iv'e executed him already stop the prayer now it's already late ! Next. wink
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by zaboy: 10:32am On Feb 29, 2012
most of these Asians countries give death sentence for drugs, they make it clear when they give you the visa. They make sure they stamp it on your passport sef! At this stage, there is nothing the nigerian government or anyone one else can do.
A lot of Nigerians are on death row for drug trafficking in Asian countries (Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore etc), and most of them are Igbo, why is that?

secondly, if you happen to visit a refugee camp in Europe or elsewhere, you will almost never see a Northerner as a refugee, only southerners. My question is, if the south is more developed than the north, why do southerners leave to be refugees in another country?

P.S. I m not trying to be tribalist or smart here, just saying d truth
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by baslone: 10:47am On Feb 29, 2012
Another one about to bite the dust!
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by aglomar: 10:55am On Feb 29, 2012
Didn't he know d law(s) of d land?
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by snthesis(m): 11:00am On Feb 29, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

CHEI!! c as laff burst comot for my belle grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 29, 2012
Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2-yr-old Stolen In Lagos, Sold For N300,000 In Delta / Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby / Oyo Police Parade Serial Burglar, Robbers And Kidnappers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.