Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,622 members, 7,921,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:03 PM

MTN Rave, MTN Vybe And MTN Lyte (Phones) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Rave, MTN Vybe And MTN Lyte (Phones) (8178 Views)

Tecno HIOS: How Intelligent Is The Rave? / Tips To Unlocking Glo Bolt And Mtn Huawei E303 Usb Modems / Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Rave, MTN Vybe And MTN Lyte (Phones) by princeparis(m): 1:57pm On Feb 29, 2012
I just saw this advert on their site about MTN Rave and co. The Rave is properbly going to be an android phone to tackle etisalat gaga. Funny no other info is available except you go to their friendship centers. what kind of advert are these, too much graphic, no substance. Nothing concerning their specification. Anybody with additional info should let us know.

http://www.mtnonline.com/rave

http://www.mtnonline.com/vybe

http://www.mtnonline.com/products-services/phones-and-devices/mtn-lyte-phone
Re: MTN Rave, MTN Vybe And MTN Lyte (Phones) by FabulousAutos(m): 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2012
So why are they silent about the features? Maybe the features are not worth any trumpet blowing add.
Re: MTN Rave, MTN Vybe And MTN Lyte (Phones) by princeparis(m): 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2012
MTN, please be creative!
Re: MTN Rave, MTN Vybe And MTN Lyte (Phones) by clemmonce(m): 12:03am On Mar 14, 2012
dis new nairaland is cool. i like it. all dose ppl dat dont it are just afraid of change but they forget that change is constant. no surprise if mtn change color to blue

2 Likes

Re: MTN Rave, MTN Vybe And MTN Lyte (Phones) by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 14, 2012
I bought the MTN Lyte, na chinco phone, without no value. You can't even log on to facebook or get 2go working on it. It as a memory card slot and radio, that all it does.
MTN is a scammer!!! Be informed
Re: MTN Rave, MTN Vybe And MTN Lyte (Phones) by sunky644(m): 1:49am On Mar 14, 2012
MTN RAVE is not bad though considering the fact that It's a dual sim Android OS phone coupled with its QWERTY keypad instead of touchscreen.
Re: MTN Rave, MTN Vybe And MTN Lyte (Phones) by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 14, 2012
Mtn is loosing it with this their new product.
Re: MTN Rave, MTN Vybe And MTN Lyte (Phones) by Danjay83(m): 8:33am On Mar 14, 2012
Truth is MTN has got notin 2 offer. They ar exploiters. I just dnt like their style of buzines. STINGY!!!
Re: MTN Rave, MTN Vybe And MTN Lyte (Phones) by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2012
Guys what do you think about the MTN Lyte plan? is it for people using MTN Lyte Phone alone or its a General Plan? I need to know please.
Re: MTN Rave, MTN Vybe And MTN Lyte (Phones) by sunkoye: 8:57am On Mar 14, 2012
MTN are 419s, their intentions are bad and to rip you off of what you have. they can never get me sha!
Re: MTN Rave, MTN Vybe And MTN Lyte (Phones) by titus3: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2012
7. dorothy111(m):
I bought the MTN Lyte, na chinco phone, without no value. You can't even log on to facebook or get 2go working on it. It as a memory card slot and radio, that all it does.
MTN is a scammer!!! Be informed

@dorothy, how much is that phone? Is it not the 3000 naira own? In this day and age, you bought a 3000 naira phone with memory card and radio, and yet you are complaining that it does not have value? HABA! I bought the phone for my little cousin, and she is a 2go champion! Maybe it is where you are located.

Reading all these comments make me wonder o... It just sounds like unnecessary beef, except for Prince Paris, who spoke the truth about the MTN advert(which quite frankly does not say anything). They should go and learn from phone makers like Nokia who list all the features!

People, even if it is MTN,let us try and be realistic and reasonable. If you have seen another 3000 naira phone that offers all that the MTN lyte phone offers, please tell us or just hold your peace!

(1) (Reply)

MTN Unlimited Browsing For Just #20 Naira - Steps To Use It / Etisalat Blackberry Balance / Mtn Offers 1gb For #200 / 4gb For #1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.