Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:05 PM

What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? (9075 Views)

What's The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received After Sex? / Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved / What Do People Compliment You On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 29, 2012
My most favourite compliment till date happen two weeks ago when I was at a post office. I was wearing you know them long summer desses, my hair down, and no make up not even lip gloss. This lady called me out personally, she must have been in her 40s but very beautiful I must say.

I was scared really, but I went anyway. grin grin grin grin grin

To my out most suprise, the lady called me out only to praise my beauty. shocked shocked shocked embarassed

She was like "you are beautiful darling" I laugh it off but she didn't stop there, she was like "You are really pretty and very nice body" I was so shy, lol I Usually don't take compliments or criticism seriously but this shi t felt good. Coming from a woman my mother age, mannhhh that have got to be the best compliment I have ever recieved. grin

And yours? tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Chimezie198(m): 2:50pm On Feb 29, 2012
^^^ I wonder d kinda somalian mammal you had looked like without make-up.
nO oFFence!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 29, 2012
No offence taken now what is the best compliment you have gotten so far?
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Babamide(m): 3:03pm On Feb 29, 2012
What else did the lady say? Did you exchange contacts?
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Chimezie198(m): 3:07pm On Feb 29, 2012
Ok! They said dat am:
So hOt,
handsome,
pointed nose,
cute,
sexy,
succulent red lips,
choir member,
playboy,
gentle,
professional lady toaster,
rich,
schoolboy,
good in bed.
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:09pm On Feb 29, 2012
Well mine was from Averagetima,she called me UglY I mean dats a compliment coming from a gorilla. grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by LaParisienne(f): 3:16pm On Feb 29, 2012
^^^ You too badt. LMFAO
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Chimezie198(m): 3:22pm On Feb 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Well mine was from Averagetima,she called me UglY I mean dats a compliment coming from a gorilla. grin grin grin
Idowu-egbO. Preetie with those qualities i listed above, do you mind me and you Doing something tonight? I swaaar you will reach heavenly feelings!
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:

ROTFLMAO!! Dont know who that is, but the comment got me ROTFLMAO!! grin

Chimezie198:

Ok! They said dat am:
So hOt,
handsome,
pointed nose,
cute,
sexy,
succulent red lips,
choir member,
playboy,
gentle,
rich,
schoolboy,
good in bed.

ROTFLMAO!! Did you get all these comments on April 1st of last year?
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Killz3(m): 3:26pm On Feb 29, 2012
Dies on Arrival! grin
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nayah(f): 3:27pm On Feb 29, 2012
Hi Rokiatu
Mine is a "woman to settle with" wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Goldieluks: 3:33pm On Feb 29, 2012
I cheerish all compliment I receive.
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 29, 2012
Nayah:

Hi Rokiatu
Mine is a "woman to settle with" wink
Oh wow good one.

How are you Nayah? Long time, nice pic. wink smiley
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by bingbagbo(m): 3:42pm On Feb 29, 2012
wouf!!!!!!! angry
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nayah(f): 3:42pm On Feb 29, 2012
I'm ok nice to see you again Rokiatu and thx for the pic, well yes for me this is one of the best compliment I remember from a very nice guy but he was just a friend  cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Chimezie198(m): 3:46pm On Feb 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

ROTFLMAO!! Did you get all these comments on April 1st of last year?
Sweery d best question you should be asking is: Chimezie can I be your baby Mama?
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Goldieluks: 3:48pm On Feb 29, 2012
Nayah. Lovely hairdo. smiley
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nayah(f): 3:55pm On Feb 29, 2012
Goldieluks:

kiss kiss Thanks Goldielucks how are you?
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Goldieluks: 3:59pm On Feb 29, 2012
Nayah:

kiss kiss Thanks Goldielucks how are you?

Am okay dear, good to have you back.
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Chimezie198(m): 4:10pm On Feb 29, 2012
Goldieluks:

Oya upload your own picture make she compliment you too. You wan make e get grey hair? Guess she checked your profile.
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nayah(f): 4:14pm On Feb 29, 2012
Goldieluks:

Am okay dear, good to have you back.

Many thanks sister, kiss kiss so the best compliment for you what it was?
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by DeBlunt: 4:28pm On Feb 29, 2012
she said i was the second best thing that happened to her after her husband angry - my ex
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by arrived(m): 5:05pm On Feb 29, 2012
"You made me wise".
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by mobf: 5:23pm On Feb 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Lawddd!! grin grin

Chimezie198:

Ok! They said dat am:
So hOt,
handsome,
pointed nose,
cute,
sexy,
succulent red lips,
choir member,
playboy,
gentle,
rich,
schoolboy,
good in bed.

You're trying too hard,

arrived:

"You made me wise".
shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by EFCC1(m): 5:25pm On Feb 29, 2012
handsome charming prince
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by slimyem: 5:54pm On Feb 29, 2012
i get a lot of nice ones and acknowledge them but i cant really pick out one that was best. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by OgidiOlu3(m): 6:10pm On Feb 29, 2012
''You're a very good friend'', ''you have a great sense of humour'' and ''you're incredibly handsome'' cool
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Chimezie198(m): 6:12pm On Feb 29, 2012
mobf:

You're trying too hard,

shocked shocked
brO are you jealous dat I gots Goldieluks?
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by mobf: 6:18pm On Feb 29, 2012
^^ grin grin Jealous? you wish,
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Fatality on M.K.O  grin
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 29, 2012
@OP, that sounded like some Lesbo suga mama runs was about to go down right there and you were too dense to figure it out grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:07pm On Feb 29, 2012
Genius grin grin embarassed
and wtf?? She said it like she meant it cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only Beautiful Girls Should Come In. A Handsome Guy Don Dey Town(pics Attached) / When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? / A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.