Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,970 members, 7,938,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

If You Are In My Shoe? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Are In My Shoe? (785 Views)

Who Is In My Shoe / If U Were In My Shoe Wat Will U Do / Pls Who Is In My Shoe On Alpha Beta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are In My Shoe? by stefanu(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2007
I LEARNT FIRST BANK PAYS AROUD 60K. I WORK ON CONTRACT SOMEWHERE AND EARN 85K/MONTH. I'V BN CALLED FOR FIRST BANK'S MEDICALS. WHAT SHOULD I DO////
Re: If You Are In My Shoe? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2007
weigh the two chances
what is their personnel development about
what future doyou have
you can take the one that best suits you
Re: If You Are In My Shoe? by engrbrume(m): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2007
oko_wo_obo:

what a dumb question.

that says it all
Re: If You Are In My Shoe? by Neyoyo(m): 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2007
Apart from the money you are likely to earn from both jobs, you need to consider the career prospects of both.Though I don't know about the welfare  package of the company you work with presently, I would say you should go with First Bank.You will have better job security.Your contract job can be terminated at any time.Besides that, Banks like First Bank have other incentives apart from the basic salary.
Re: If You Are In My Shoe? by rexfx2: 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2007
Neyoyo:

Apart from the money you are likely to earn from both jobs, you need to consider the career prospects of both.Though I don't know about the welfare package of the company you work with presently, I would say you should go with First Bank.You will have better job security.Your contract job can be terminated at any time.Besides that, Banks like First Bank have other incentives apart from the basic salary.

9ze said.
Aside all he rightly said, having experience in a banking settings would avail you better paying opportunity in other bank settings.
Re: If You Are In My Shoe? by awa(m): 9:12am On Oct 25, 2007
I dont want to say much on this. It is so simple!
Contract job is never the same as a fixed job. 25K or what difference should not stop you from knowing what you want from the future. Please go for the First Bank job.

(1) (Reply)

Online Jobs / Job At Kpmg / Www.choicecrew.com Is Recruiting.63,allen Avenue,3rd Floor.accountants,marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.