Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,846 members, 7,889,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:49 PM

You Must Get Pregnant Before We Can Wed! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Must Get Pregnant Before We Can Wed! (6935 Views)

Getting Pregnant Before Marriage / Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Must Get Pregnant Before We Can Wed! by ne4real(f): 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2007
it is left 4 both partieds to decide on wat they want for themselves
Re: You Must Get Pregnant Before We Can Wed! by Rhea(f): 10:18am On Nov 07, 2007
Most couples consent to that; knowlingly or unknowlingly.
How else can you explain child delivery six months after wedding?

Let's be realistic. Some couples resort to that as a means of consolidating the marriage or arm-twisting domineering parents.

Some women however resort to that in getting the man to 'hurry up and settle down'.

While it goes against the 'no-sex-before-marriage-thingy', how many virgin brides, and grooms do we have these days?
Re: You Must Get Pregnant Before We Can Wed! by 1regina10(f): 3:13am On Nov 08, 2007
I am a woman and really, I'd be very confused. I mean what is his reasoning
Re: You Must Get Pregnant Before We Can Wed! by mystikalb2(m): 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2007
@SHOWBOBO

ur really said it all, come all this yoruba's boys and girls way ful here, u wan tell me say u don 4get ur traditions,
Re: You Must Get Pregnant Before We Can Wed! by nikynike(f): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2007
High rise in childlessness-High rise in divorce.

If pregnanting is the best for the man let him go ahead. lipsrsealed
Re: You Must Get Pregnant Before We Can Wed! by luluosas(m): 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2007
He is not a Christian and besides, he does not trust himself of fathering a child after holy wedlock.
Re: You Must Get Pregnant Before We Can Wed! by odiaseo(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2007
We do not know the full details and circumstances surrounding the guys desire for the bride to get pregnant. The fact that he demanded that, doesn't automatically make him a non christian. He may not have matured to take a stand against tradition which makes the word of God of no effect.

Is the girl in question a christian? If she is, she should consel him based on the bible. A medical examination should be able to clear any doubts about fertility.
Re: You Must Get Pregnant Before We Can Wed! by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:51am On Dec 30, 2007
That can't be an option, instead i wouldn't get married to such a man, cus its obvious he has security and trust issues i would not want to deal with.
Re: You Must Get Pregnant Before We Can Wed! by Winnergal(f): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2008
what if you get pregnant for him and he dumps you even before he marries you? shocked
Re: You Must Get Pregnant Before We Can Wed! by stag: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2008
sharp man
Re: You Must Get Pregnant Before We Can Wed! by JustGood(m): 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2009
Matter of choice
Re: You Must Get Pregnant Before We Can Wed! by samparian(m): 3:41am On Jul 23, 2009
@poster
but you'll have sex before marriage?

Dont tell me you're a virgin.

since you've agreed to marry the guy, whats wrong with that? you've both been sleeping together for the fun of it, so what difference does it make.

its just a matter of no longer using condom or contraceptives.

As long as the guy has paid your bride price, carry goooo
Re: You Must Get Pregnant Before We Can Wed! by deeteeneey(f): 11:35am On Jul 23, 2009
, sorry u're not ready to marry moi.
Re: You Must Get Pregnant Before We Can Wed! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2010
thank God its condition.at least condition by force n really it won't make sense 4 me especially when its a gal dat has neva had sex all her life n some insecure dude is already giving her a condition of pregnancy b4 marriage.some galz fall 4 such cheap blackmail anywayz but me refuse 2 fall.i remember when i convocated.my ex (benin man) told me 2 get pregnant n i told him dat can wait till after marriage.he begged,persuaded n called his mother 2 convince me i still stood my ground.b4 he gave up he asked me 2 name d state i'll have my baby i said i'm not going 2 change my mind,eventually he said if i'm not ready 2 get pregnant b4 marriage then i dont think i can continue making arrangements 4 wedding n i said i'm okay with dat,dat was how we went our seperate ways.i can't be threatened or go against my values 2 please anyone cos all dis nonesense of getting pregnant b4 marriage is just a ploy invented by men 2 some dumb women laid.some guys will take off after d gal claims she's pregnant,4 d gals dat r lucky enough 4 dia pregnancies 2 be accepted after a short while d same men dat said dey want pregnancy b4 marriage will start saying i'm tired of rice i want 2 eat eba n egusi.after marriage infidelity will start n d answer is simple d foundation of their marriage is sex n kids,not God shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? / His Wife Was Molested In Front Of His Son / 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.