Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,104 members, 7,939,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

I Beat My Girl Today - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beat My Girl Today (35317 Views)

Have You Forked A Girl Today? / I Saw The Most Good-looking Ethiopian Guy With His Girl Today / My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 05, 2012
Some people are just silly. forgetting that the OP said he in fact DID walk away.
Yet the little trouble-maker who probably never took a slap in her life followed him just so she could break his phone.
Well dat one don ripe for brushing  grin grin grin

Only a foolish girl blames the fire for burning her after she goes to light a match when she is already surrounded by petrol.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by SamMilla1(m): 7:57am On Mar 05, 2012
The purpose of this type of posts is to teach us how to :
react to anger and
behave ourselves.

I wouldnt wanna beat a woman for any reason but i could do the same thing the op did in the same situation. Who knows if he did not beat her up, the next thing to break will be the TV, then the car windshield and on and on. She deserved some fear.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 05, 2012
I promise you, without that beating, that girl would have broke more things and possibly have tried to kill him.
Read Methodman's post on his own encounter with these crotch-bleeding demons.

he would have been a dead man by now if not for luck.
sometimes a beating is inevitable. And if it happens, woe betite the "whiteknight" who comes over trying to pull a "you beat my sister" nonsense, cuz that guy go also collect ein own beat.  undecided

Most of all these guys yahning pwua have NEVER encountered crazy in their life and so are just doing parrot talk. Remember the OP was also on your side of the fence before his eyes opened to the cold hard fact of life:
NOTHING is absolute.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by studyineu: 8:01am On Mar 05, 2012
Child? Cool. I rest ma case
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by sugar001(f): 8:03am On Mar 05, 2012
@OP! Your girl is very lucky to ve seen your true colour when you guys are still dating. She shd better run for her dear life cos you ll surely beat her again, Or even kill her next time. You are pshyco to beat up a woman. Real men don't do that. Next thread!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 05, 2012
@sugar 001

sometime last month we read about a woman who killed her husband because of money for pampers right? that man was your kind of real man abi??
let me educate you more on how to be a real human whether man or woman, real humans dont jump into judgement without reasoning with both parties involved ok? there is no reasonable reason to destroy properties just because ur partner was mute to ur angry reactions ok?
one sure thing that made the OP a real human was his apology thereafter.
get that right,
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by naanmin(f): 8:17am On Mar 05, 2012
OP beating her is inexcusable! She myt have been in d wrong by smashing ur fone but beating her dsnt make u any better. Duh! She really shd tank her stars you're showing ur true colours now. I hope she walks away from u!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 05, 2012
991:

@sugar 001

sometime last month we read about a woman who killed her husband because of money for pampers right? that man was your kind of real man abi??
let me educate you more on how to be a real human whether man or woman, real humans dont  jump into judgement without reasoning with both parties involved ok? there is no reasonable reason to destroy properties just because ur partner was mute to ur angry reactions ok?
one sure thing that made the OP a real human was his apology thereafter.
get that right,
Bless you. Some people are just unbelievably dense.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by ak4God(m): 8:19am On Mar 05, 2012
@poster
From your post,she is the hardened type.No matter how provocative a man might be some ladies will never do such to the extent of damaging or destroying there man"s valuables.I knew of a woman that kill her usband because of 50 NAIRA,she requested for 50 naira and her husband did not have,so she went ahead to hit the husband with a metal.The man is late now.So some ladies deserve being checkmated,before they get out of hand(THOUGH NOT ALL THE TIME).Your girl friend deserve it.Some girls really want a hard guys,and let me tell you the truth,your girl will love you more for  what you did.Ladies dont like dummy/dull guys.They like action guys.If you had kept quiet when she smashed your phone,blv me,she might have went ahead and hit you on the head with a metal.Kudos to u for ur action.Dont panic,she ill definantely come to you,even if she had another better offer,as the case might be,BUT I CAN TELL YOU CATEGORICALLY THAT SHE WILL COME BACK.Dont panic,just make yourself bussy and you ll be surprised.But if you dare panic and she noticed that you re uncomfortable with her absent right now,you should be ready for the worst.Once again my brother,YOUR GIRL LL SURELY COME BACK,AND WHEN SHE IS BACK,SAY SORRY AND ACCEPT HER BACK,BUT DONT FALL MUGUN  OOOOOOO
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 05, 2012
@sugar 001

psycologically, destroying of property out of anger is pure MADNESS,
beating the destroyer to calm her down is the MEDICINE to that madness,

cheers
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by ifysimple(f): 8:21am On Mar 05, 2012
And u came to post it here so we can clap for you Idiot!
You value ur fone pass ur girl, simple.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by ektbear: 8:21am On Mar 05, 2012
The dumb chick shouldn't have destroyed his phone.

wtf was she thinking?

i guess that she also didn't deserve to have the life beaten out of her too, because she is a woman.

but isn't this a double standard? If a man destroys my personal property, I will beat him within an inch of his life.

Yet I suppose doing the same to a woman is somehow more wrong. . .  undecided

All of this stuff is confusing, I just hope I'm never in this sort of situation
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 8:23am On Mar 05, 2012
This st[i]u[/i]pid thread still on? And more idiots supporting beating women? It's called domestic violence. Nothing makes domestic violence right, either from a man, or a woman. She did not beat him first, and he was not trying to defending himself. He beat her to his satisfaction, because she smashed his phone, and the idi[i]o[/i]t only felt remorse after he checked and saw that the silly phone was still functional. This aint even an issue. Only cowards beat up women. They are better ways to deal with women, than using your fist. She could have died as a result, and of course, the same fools will still be in support if she had died, after all, she smashed his almighty Blackberry.

Bullshit in 3D High Definition.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by ektbear: 8:23am On Mar 05, 2012
So if it were his best friend who he beat up, would you all also condemn him?

Or is it only because it was his girlfriend that he should be condemned?

Do you take issue with the violence, or that the violence specifically happened to a woman?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2012
991:

@sugar 001

psycologically, destroying of property out of anger is pure MADNESS,
beating the destroyer to calm her down is the MEDICINE to that madness,

cheers

My dear, they still won't get it.
They are for some reason, predisposed to this faulty idea that girls should be allowed to go to any extent of madness and receive no consequences for their actions.
I really don't know who wrote that law.  undecided
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2012
Hey
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by ayojango(m): 8:25am On Mar 05, 2012
@ poster good one,she hit you below d belt what if it was some imp docments she culd hav torn it or had a knife close by.What I hate most is a woman attackin a man,let her go jare,she culd hav poured acid on you.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by stagger: 8:26am On Mar 05, 2012
I doubt that beating the woman was the best way to have handled it. I would have just ended the relationship and that would have been it.

But it shows you the level of disrespect that today's women have. I cannot even picture my mum smashing my dad's phone in a fit of anger. Same goes for my mum-in-law. Women of nowadays are just uncouth animals.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 05, 2012
@Sugar001, we could as well say that the OP is lucky since the girl has shown him her own true colours. Who wants to marry an imbe.ci.lic woman who does not know when to shut up and think of more effective means of making her voice/opinion heard asides smashing shi.t and destroying property. I'd say good for the OP, today it's just a phone tomorrow it might be his house, or God forbid his life if he can't afford pampers.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by ayojango(m): 8:28am On Mar 05, 2012
@ stagger its so terrible now,iv seen some ladies attack their man even in d presence of their parents.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by ceejayluv(m): 8:29am On Mar 05, 2012
The girl needs to go for anger management classes as well.! And all you sissy dudes crying #dontlayhandsonalady! Be real! I don't support bullying but if it were his brother or any other dude that smashed his fone would u still blame op? If A lady storms my house wit fuel and threatens to burn my crib, I WILL BREAK HER BONES!! Nobody has the monopoly of violence. The gal was violent (she's human) the guy reacted violently (he's no less human)!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 8:30am On Mar 05, 2012
ekt_bear:

Do you take issue with the violence, or that the violence specifically happened to a woman?
Can violence ever be justified? Especially when your life is not at stake? For gawd's sake it's just an object! Can you value an inanimate object above a human life?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 05, 2012
ekt_bear:

The dumb chick shouldn't have destroyed his phone.

wtf was she thinking?

i guess that she also didn't deserve to have the life beaten out of her too, because she is a woman.

but isn't this a double standard? If a man destroys my personal property, I will beat him within an inch of his life.

Yet I suppose doing the same to a woman is somehow more wrong. . .  undecided

All of this stuff is confusing, I just hope I'm never in this sort of situation

ekt_bear:

Damn! dude get outta my head. Exactly what I was wondering.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 05, 2012
ceejayluv:

The girl needs to go for anger management classes as well.! And all you sissy dudes crying #dontlayhandsonalady! Be real! I don't support bullying but if it were his brother or any other dude that smashed his fone would u still blame  op?[size=16pt] If A lady storms my house wit fuel and threatens to burn my crib, I WILL BREAK HER BONES!![/size] Nobody has the monopoly of violence. The gal was violent (she's human) the guy reacted violently (he's no less human)!

grin grin grin grin Epic!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 05, 2012
@killz

that was NOT a domestic violence, that was WOMEN TEMPTATION.
the issue seized being a domestic violence the moment he tried to walk away but the girl refused, he tried getting busy with something else but the girl became more angry. for heaven's sake that girl was sent to tempt the guy.
methodman's girl felt down and was crying until he came back then she apologized for her crazy angry reaction but what did the OP's girl do? she walked away and stopped taking his calls even when he had apologized MEEN you should think with ur brain and not ur rod. just pray you dont get tempted by such a woman.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by tivta(m): 8:35am On Mar 05, 2012
At op. Its clear you dont have anger management like a few of us do, the best thing to have done was to leave the house, then if she stopped you, you would have had the right to react by pushing her away. She was at fault for breaking your phone but you shoùldnt have giving her the chance to do that. You should have just left the house for her, but if madness is in her blood and she still destroys your properties, just tell the polìce and am sure her life will never be the same. Pls next time just walk away cause hell hart no furry like a woman scorned.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by noblegas2(m): 8:35am On Mar 05, 2012
Hold on people, i think we have forgotten something of note here which is, WHY DIDNT THE GIRL WALK AWAY WHEN SHE WAS IGNORED BY THE OP?  wink

Damn! no girl better be smashing my phone!!!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by stagger: 8:36am On Mar 05, 2012
~Killz~:

Can violence ever be justified? Especially when your life is not at stake? For gawd's sake it's just an object! Can you value an inanimate object above a human life?

I know a guy whose wife killed with a pestle in a domestic argument. I know another whose wife smashed all his car windscreens while shocked neighbours stood and watched the show of horror. Yet another one was doused with acid by his wife while he was sleeping here in Abuja last year. What do we call that?

That is gross insanity of the first degree.

Women need to know their limits. Honestly. The OP walked away and the woman still went to cause more aggravation.  
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by newslive(f): 8:36am On Mar 05, 2012
wahala dey grin

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 05, 2012
After we go dey blame JAMB say e fail us when the problem is that there is a major comprehension deficiency. Oga OP don talk say im ''walk away'', why the babe sef no use brain ''walk away'' too, unless she be cripple. So una expect the guy to ''walk away'' for im already ''walked away'' state? Anyway Breezy you sef too do, in the future choose your gfs on more worthy traits than beauty o(I really don't think a physically ugly gyal would be daring enuff to do this).
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 05, 2012
After we go dey blame JAMB say e fail us when the problem is that there is a major comprehension deficiency. Oga OP don talk say im ''walk away'', why the babe sef no use brain ''walk away'' too, unless she be cripple. So una expect the guy to ''walk away'' for im already ''walked away'' state? Anyway Breezy you sef too do, in the future choose your gfs on more worthy traits than beauty o(I really don't think a physically ugly gyal would be daring enuff to do this).
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 8:50am On Mar 05, 2012
I know a guy whose wife killed with a pestle in a domestic argument. I know another whose wife smashed all his car windscreens while shocked neighbours stood and watched the show of horror. Yet another one was doused with acid by his wife while he was sleeping here in Abuja last year. What do we call that?

That is gross insanity of the first degree.

Women need to know their limits. Honestly. The OP walked away and the woman still went to cause more aggravation.  
I always say that the 2 things that'll make me end a marital relationship is
Infidelity
Threat to my life.
Now, there was no threat to his life now, was there? Who said he walked away? He walked away and he was pinging in her presence? Do you know what that means in a relationship? Do you know the gravity of what they were discussing? The importance? This guy told a one sided story. Walking away from her entails walking away from the scene of the incident. She obviously smashed that phone because he ignored her in that manner.

If it was his mum or his sister that smashed his phone, would he beat them up? Are they not women too? Look, let's call a spade a spade. People no longer value women and believe they should be treated anyhow. That girl was nothing more than a sex object to him. If you love someone, you don't beat them to satisfaction.

I ask again, can you value an inanimate object above a human life?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25)

'I Can't Date A One Minutes Man' - Nigerian Lady / Leaked Sex Video From Lagos City Polytechnic Students Leaked / Photo: Will You Accept This Gift?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.