Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,660 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu (7827 Views)

Buhari To Ojukwu’s Mother In A 1984 Cartoon / A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance / Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by herobest: 12:41am On Mar 03, 2012
MY DEAR BLUETOOTH.ONYE OFE MMANU.
FOR INSULTING AND WISHING MY HERO AND LEGEND A HELL FIRE, I CURSE YOU THIS DAY, MAY YOUR FATHER DIE OF MULTIPLE STROKE AND RUST IN HELL FIRE.MAY UR MOTHER HAVE GANG RAPE BY ARM ROBBERS AND DIE IN HELL.MAY UNTIMELY DEATH WILL EVER BE IN UR FAMILY AND GENERATION TILL THEY ALL DIE AND OUT PREMATUELY.MAY YOU REMAIN IMPOTENT ALL THE REST OF UR LIFE, IF YOU MISTAKELY PREGNANT UR WIFE ,MAY SHE BORN U SIX IMBICILE CHILDREN.
I PITY YOUR PARENTS FOR TEACHING YOU HOW TO INSULT YOU ELDERS.FOR INSULTING MY HERO AS YOUR MATE OR GIRL FRIEND.YOUR PARENTS ARE DISGRACE FOR HUMANITY,FOR BORNING SUCH A WASTEFUL,USELESS,slowpoke COWARD,NEFARIOUS,IDOITIC CHILD LIKE YOU.U ARE A NUISANCE TO NAIRALAND.AS U WISH OJUKWU HELL FIRE,MAY UR GRAND IMBICILE CHILDREN CONTINUE AND FOREVER BE SALIVATING TILL DEY ALL DIE.USELESS SENSELESS ANIMAL LIKE AMOEBA, NO WONDER UR PAPA GO Bleep ASHAWO COME BORN USELESS HOPELESS SENSELESS CHILD LIKE U.COME GIVE U USELESS NAME CALLED BLUETOOTH.IDIOT,ANIMAL, NA UR PAPA GO RUST IN THE HOTTEST SIDE OF THE HELL FIRE, EKWENSU, TUNDER GO FIRE U,
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by dayokanu(m): 12:45am On Mar 03, 2012
See person settle down dey compose curses
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 03, 2012
i hear that awOLEwos great grandson was phocjking the binch on daily basis

the grandson talk say flies full am but im de manage am like dat! tuuuuuuuuuuuufiakwaaaaaaaaaaa! shocked
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by CrazyMan(m): 1:35am On Mar 03, 2012
Rip ojukwu and continue to rest in the bossom of the almighty until we meet again.
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 03, 2012
Nairaland You nor dey shame? All these Ojukwu threads springing day by day up is a sign of pure gabbage, we need more engaging discussions and not this ojukwu thrash. Just see comments from villagers who dont know one bit about that mutha4cker killer and rebel, small kids of today, any other mofo talking about ojukwu is just playing political stunt.the toto even wanted to become president? the dude killed the igbo race dreams for sure, a real stain on their history. abeg prune those ojukwu threads to save yourself from further mediocrity.
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by babsjnr(m): 2:26am On Mar 03, 2012
Bianca got something to offer gej soon.
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by HighChief4(m): 2:42am On Mar 03, 2012
diluminati:

Nairaland You nor dey shame? All these Ojukwu threads springing day by day up is a sign of pure gabbage, we need more engaging discussions and not this ojukwu thrash. Just see comments from villagers who dont know one bit about that mutha4cker killer and rebel, small kids of today, any other mofo talking about ojukwu is just playing political stunt.the toto even wanted to become president? the dude killed the igbo race dreams for sure, a real stain on their history. abeg prune those ojukwu threads to save yourself from further mediocrity.

Life must be too hard for you. Why are you ignorantly displaying your frustration on a forum or is it that time of the month?
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by CrazyMan(m): 2:47am On Mar 03, 2012
My dear high chief, forget about that looser. Its obvious that those things tormenting him are back.
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by josites(m): 6:22am On Mar 03, 2012
The ikemba lives on. Great minds are born once in a century. Your death makes me quake, the silent tears of sorrow on my eyes has ceased not, the winds of ur gentle soul leavin this earth makes me shiver. All that abounds in this heart is loneliness and biterness caused by this news. My heart was pierced by this sad exit and my eyes boils with tears. You are a conqueror, your philosophy of unity lives on, i pray some day i wil rise and defend the weak like you. Your live was a mystery, for you were full of compassion. RIP. Vincent anachuna
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by josites(m): 7:21am On Mar 03, 2012
Ipsa facto about 1966 biafran war. The events that caused the war. The civilian politicians were so corrupt looting the nations treasure. A young military man, Nzeogwu, wanted to sanitize the system by carrying out a revolution. He was a very diciplined man and a great strategist. He figured out all the corrupt politicians including some igbo politians. His revolution almost succeeded but failed. The northern officers carried out a counter coup. Killing all officers of igbo extraction. Ojukwu called on govt to calm the situation but they refused and even started burning alive igbos,this happened mostly in the middle belt like plateau,kaduna,benue and other northern parts. That was genocide. Ojukwu's effort for unity failed,the govt was partial. So he rise up against the nig govt genocide against the igbos, to save his people from extinction. Sunrise in biafra, the tears of the sun. Ojukwu was a hero, a legend, patriot and a philosopher. He was self-less, independent. He was born into a great family yet he achieved greatness on his own. Fools whose fathers are drunks and never told them their history vomit iritating words that ojukwu caused the death of over a million nigerians. Go and make this clear to your drunk impotent father,a pig, that ojukwu saved the live of an entire race which your coward, saboteur father, sabotaged and wanted to wipe from the surface of the earth. Go and read your history. Ask your prostitute mother,if that man you had been calling father is your father? Because a heard a version of the story about your existence. Yakubu gowon,led the military to wipe us out, killing millions of igbo. Ojukwu told him that what you did to me will happen to you. Today it is happening in plateau state. The golden law of karma, the law of repercutive justice had caught up with him. He had killed my spirit, so am not afraid to call him a coward to his face, for he that is down fears no fall. You were once a head of state, yet you lack the wisdom and zeal to calm jos situation down,instead you are busy playing kitchen politics. Even your people are ashamed to identify with you. This things happening was what nzeogwu forsee decades of years ago, yet you are still in your slumber and cant see it now. Leaders with vision. I advise you to go and fix up plateau before the soil will vomit you out when you are buried in plateau. Ojukwu is my role model and hero
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by okpurukata(f): 7:33am On Mar 03, 2012
Thank you GEJ. You have shown unalloyed support all through this burial. You have shown yourself as a friend of Igbos. Daalu.
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by bebrief(m): 7:55am On Mar 03, 2012
RIP, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu. You came, you saw, though you did not conquer, but your spirit lives on in the hearts of many. And even as the same events which prompted the civil war still raises it's ugly head, it is a lesson that war is not an option. And when you returned from exile, you embraced peace with both hands. As a show of unity with the fifth estate, you took a wife, the daughter of your childhood friend, who bore you children at your old age.

Though your dreams were cut short and like the Moses of our time, you may not live to see the promised land, but the Igbo resolve to fight for themselves is not dampened. And you got the greatest honor, which is to be loved by one's people, and a befitting burial as well. Your last wish was also granted by the your people by electing the man of your choice to govern your state.

But your grief is sure to come to an end, though your best was not good enough, it was a great effort. And you have surely made your mark on the sands of history. Even as a people grieve the loss of a generation, the Igbo race lives to fight another day, and this time not with guns, but by the people's resolve - which is unstoppable.

And so it was, "the MAN died". The man dies in everyone who refuses to stand up for justice, who for fear of being taunted fails to do what is right. The man dies in he who fails to use his position of authority to better the lives of his people. The man dies in every corrupt and selfish leader, who loots public funds for his selfish interest.  

In your dying words, "this siege mentality must stop". We are a people in siege by our leaders. They have laid a siege of oppression, covered in a blanket of corruption and greed. One day, this siege must end!

But God is merciful. And as your body lay beneath the ground and your soul returns to Him to whom we must all give account of our lives, I pray God have mercy on your soul, and grant you eternal rest.

Adieu,
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 03, 2012
herobest:

FOR INSULTING AND WISHING MY HERO AND LEGEND A HELL FIRE, I CURSE YOU THIS DAY, MAY YOUR FATHER DIE OF MULTIPLE STROKE AND RUST IN HELL FIRE.MAY UR MOTHER HAVE GANG violation BY ARM ROBBERS AND DIE IN HELL.MAY UNTIMELY DEATH WILL EVER BE IN UR FAMILY AND GENERATION TILL THEY ALL DIE AND OUT PREMATUELY.MAY YOU REMAIN IMPOTENT ALL THE REST OF UR LIFE, IF YOU MISTAKELY PREGNANT UR WIFE ,MAY SHE BORN U SIX IMBICILE CHILDREN.
I PITY YOUR PARENTS FOR TEACHING YOU HOW TO INSULT YOU ELDERS.FOR INSULTING MY HERO AS YOUR MATE OR GIRL FRIEND.YOUR PARENTS ARE DISGRACE FOR HUMANITY,FOR BORNING SUCH A WASTEFUL,USELESS,slowpoke COWARD,NEFARIOUS,IDOITIC CHILD LIKE YOU.U ARE A NUISANCE TO NAIRALAND.AS U WISH OJUKWU HELL FIRE,MAY UR GRAND IMBICILE CHILDREN CONTINUE AND FOREVER BE SALIVATING TILL DEY ALL DIE.USELESS SENSELESS ANIMAL LIKE AMOEBA, NO WONDER UR PAPA GO bleep ASHAWO COME BORN USELESS HOPELESS SENSELESS CHILD LIKE U.COME GIVE U USELESS NAME CALLED BLUETOOTH.,ANIMAL, NA UR PAPA GO RUST IN THE HOTTEST SIDE OF THE HELL FIRE, EKWENSU, TUNDER GO FIRE U,

Nawao,I hope you didnt eat alligator pepper before cursing yourself like this.If there is any place worse than hell-fire,that is where your hero oju-iku deserves to be.bloody kidnapper like you sef dey curse.nonsense
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 03, 2012
The hardest thing to find in Nigeria is the truth. Even the president is dishonest. Am I the only one who still remember Ojukwu fought to divide Nigeria?
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by Onlytruth(m): 8:27am On Mar 03, 2012
Nothing delights me more than seeing certain people dying slowly from the massive impact of the truth unleashed by Ojukwu's death.
Never in Africa has there been a funeral such as this!
It only means one thing: the ultimate Nigerian solution is within reach.
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:49am On Mar 03, 2012
GEJ. I really don't know where to start Mr President but thank you His Excellency, is in order. Anyi ga na ga niru. Chinaemeze of Igboland dalu, e me na.
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by blocker: 10:39am On Mar 03, 2012
OJUKWU is our HERO whether you HATERS like it or not. We all know Awolowo's role against IGBO race. I need no parasite to remind me. angry
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 03, 2012
RIP! He was a legend tho
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by Ngodigha1(m): 10:52am On Mar 03, 2012
No Yoruba will ever get this type of honour.

Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 03, 2012
blocker:

OJUKWU is our HERO whether you HATERS like it or not. We all know Awolowo's role against IGBO race. I need no parasite to remind me. angry

what role would that be even when he was not the head of state ?
slimdamatrix:

RIP! He was a legend tho
Ngodigha1:

What is special in all the honour so far ? Monkey
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by Ngodigha1(m): 11:04am On Mar 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

what role would that be even when he was not the head of state ?
What is special in all the honour so far ? Monkey
For you blue.t

Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 03, 2012
You can suck my di'ck if you like.Tell me what is special in the so called honour showered on your villain ? Does that stop him from eternally being roasted in hell ?
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by Leemak: 11:21am On Mar 03, 2012
Ceremonial & functionless president, a great retardeen who cannot differentiate between a "phylosopher" & a "rebel leader"
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by solihu(m): 11:21am On Mar 03, 2012
@ buzor, are you by any chance a civil engineer? U remind me of someone I met 7yrs ago (Ilorin).
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by ACM10: 11:28am On Mar 03, 2012
P.S.: Pls tune in to Splash FM 105.5 Ibadan on saturday 10/03/12 from 10AM to 11AM for a live debate between Igbo and Yoruba intellectuals. I'm working to get the tape of today's debate and post it online for public consumption. People are being seriously miseducated on the events surrounding the war and its actors here on NL
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by member479760: 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2012
honor after death grin let Ibos continue celebrating the coward that FLED, thanks to GEJ and Bianca for sending him to the grave yard.

Na HP killam at last, toto finisham.
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by success4(m): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2012
I IGNORE TRIBAL THREAD!

Ojukwu! RIP if that exist!
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by Detongue: 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2012
GEJ, what as he done wrong, did he sin against d igbo ppl, pls b appreciative 4 once. some past presidents in dis country would hv snobed d burial and notin, i mean notin would hv hapuned so pls show some respect
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by ohemmanu: 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2012
Detongue:

GEJ, what as he done wrong, did he sin against d igbo ppl, pls b appreciative 4 once. some past presidents in dis country would hv snobed d burial and notin, i mean notin would hv hapuned so pls show some respect
.what was that for?inasmuch as i thank him gej for coming,his absence with that of the other past presidents wouldn't have meant anything.who cares?we are capable of burying our hero without anybody's help.why didnt gowon show up?na shame.because the same thing that led to the civil war is repeating itself and his people are paying for it.DADDY,GAA IJE GI NKE OMA.
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by herobest: 12:18am On Mar 05, 2012
Quote from: herobest on Yesterday at 12:41:54 AM
FOR INSULTING AND WISHING MY HERO AND LEGEND A HELL FIRE, I CURSE YOU THIS DAY, MAY YOUR FATHER DIE OF MULTIPLE STROKE AND RUST IN HELL FIRE.MAY UR MOTHER HAVE GANG violation BY ARM ROBBERS AND DIE IN HELL.MAY UNTIMELY DEATH WILL EVER BE IN UR FAMILY AND GENERATION TILL THEY ALL DIE AND OUT PREMATUELY.MAY YOU REMAIN IMPOTENT ALL THE REST OF UR LIFE, IF YOU MISTAKELY PREGNANT UR WIFE ,MAY SHE BORN U SIX IMBICILE CHILDREN.
I PITY YOUR PARENTS FOR TEACHING YOU HOW TO INSULT YOU ELDERS.FOR INSULTING MY HERO AS YOUR MATE OR GIRL FRIEND.YOUR PARENTS ARE DISGRACE FOR HUMANITY,FOR BORNING SUCH A WASTEFUL,USELESS,slowpoke COWARD,NEFARIOUS,IDOITIC CHILD LIKE YOU.U ARE A NUISANCE TO NAIRALAND.AS U WISH OJUKWU HELL FIRE,MAY UR GRAND IMBICILE CHILDREN CONTINUE AND FOREVER BE SALIVATING TILL DEY ALL DIE.USELESS SENSELESS ANIMAL LIKE AMOEBA, NO WONDER UR PAPA GO bleep ASHAWO COME BORN USELESS HOPELESS SENSELESS CHILD LIKE U.COME GIVE U USELESS NAME CALLED BLUETOOTH.,ANIMAL, NA UR PAPA GO RUST IN THE HOTTEST SIDE OF THE HELL FIRE, EKWENSU, TUNDER GO FIRE U,

Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by Navi(m): 8:29am On Mar 05, 2012
D sooner we start speaking well of nd praying for our leaders, d better our country ll become. Plz, let's stop speaking evil of our leaders.
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 05, 2012
Ngodigha1:

Hahahahaha, Now i know why they are "jealousy" ni , You dont bury a man who drank Ota pia-pia to die like this. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gas Dispute: Creditors May Go After Nigeria’s Eurobond Custodian / FG To Buy 30 New Aircrafts For Aviation Industry / Drama As Biafra Agitators Take On Buhari At His Hotel In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.