Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,301 members, 7,940,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

Flowers For My Wife in Lagos? - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Flowers For My Wife in Lagos? (12409 Views)

How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible / Flowers For Valentine / Flowers For Valentine ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flowers For My Wife in Lagos? by Ajikawo(m): 3:27am On Nov 11, 2007
it's very easy, contact us at Nezer Weddinz n u'll love it,

Re: Flowers For My Wife in Lagos? by cblow(m): 9:30am On Nov 11, 2007
ehie007:

HI guys its 12 days to go for the Fidelity Public offer to close. This is an opportunity no to miss at N8/share.
We have the best stock in the market presently and would love you nairalanders to invest.

@ Ehi:
what has fidelity offer has to do with flowers for his wife. yes they both begin with the letter 'f' and so what?. please there is an appropraite thread for your post.

@ poster:
many congrats on your anniversary, and wishing you a blissful married life.
Re: Flowers For My Wife in Lagos? by decort: 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2008
we sell helium gas for decoration balloons and advertising blimps.call tunde on 08163552133 or visit www.decortglobalventures.8m.com
Re: Flowers For My Wife in Lagos? by DeAngels: 9:40am On Mar 18, 2010
why are flower web sites in nigeria not displaying flowers (plastic & life flowers) with prices for their clients to view before buying as is done abroad.
Re: Flowers For My Wife in Lagos? by DeAngels: 9:57am On Mar 18, 2010
why are flower web sites in nigeria not displaying flowers (plastic & life flowers) with prices for their clients to view before buying as is done abroad.
Re: Flowers For My Wife in Lagos? by Clairette(f): 9:52am On Apr 06, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Joey82
Pls I need Flowers for next week.
I'l be in Lagos to check out your varieties.
email figure8.brains@yahoo.com
Re: Flowers For My Wife in Lagos? by ShyOne(f): 2:58am On Nov 03, 2010
I want flowers delivered to someone at their office on November 5 in the morning in Lagos - please someone how do I do this? I am in the U.S.
Re: Flowers For My Wife in Lagos? by ace2ice(f): 5:51pm On May 27, 2011
For the future, you can order flowers to be delivered in Lagos from any country in the world by going to http://www.0700flowers.com.ng

you also get to see what you are paying for before its delivered!
Re: Flowers For My Wife in Lagos? by ShyOne(f): 6:02pm On May 27, 2011
thank you sooo much for responding.

i just went to that site - how do I pay? I am in the U.S. - my credit card doesn't pay in Naira? How can I order online? I pay U.S. dollars on my credit card
Re: Flowers For My Wife in Lagos? by ace2ice(f): 6:16pm On May 27, 2011
Even better!

after selecting your desired item(s) click the checkout button, follow the process and at the end select the GoogleCheckout payment option, it will convert the currency to dollars.

Glad i was able to helpĀ  smiley
Re: Flowers For My Wife in Lagos? by ShyOne(f): 6:44pm On May 27, 2011
Ok - I just opened an account on the site and will order from you for Father's Day on June 19 to be delivered in Lagos. yayyyy! I finally found a place and I can now surprise him.

cheesy
Re: Flowers For My Wife in Lagos? by LewsTherin: 7:32am On Apr 07, 2013
Try Rosety Gardens at Surulere. They provide the flowers used by most of the big names mentioned in this thread. I should know. I buy from them and I'v met staff of these shops there. They are oposite Leadway Assurance 08025697479

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event / Calabar Festival 2014!!! / Who Charges N10,000 For A Kids Concert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.