Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,926 members, 7,906,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

4 Francisca,mamu,awa,stellose,eddy,ofomat - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 4 Francisca,mamu,awa,stellose,eddy,ofomat (951 Views)

For Awa / Stellose;help Me With Ifeanyi's Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Francisca,mamu,awa,stellose,eddy,ofomat by bundo: 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2007
Hello Guys,
thanks for being there for me i appreciate every single word of encouragement that you guys gave me during tha period of self-lost and disappointment.now i know better that in the nick of time his grace will rain meanwhile am grateful for showers of mercy and drops of mercy around me
Re: 4 Francisca,mamu,awa,stellose,eddy,ofomat by stellose(f): 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2007
@bundo, The almighty God is your strenght and ours. peace kiss
Re: 4 Francisca,mamu,awa,stellose,eddy,ofomat by niceuzor: 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2007
Esp. Stellose-  She is always here to keep the JOB Section going

may God strengthen you,Keep the good Works Going & More Grease to your elbow,  . . . . cool
Re: 4 Francisca,mamu,awa,stellose,eddy,ofomat by mamus2010(f): 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2007
God is your strenght my dear
Re: 4 Francisca,mamu,awa,stellose,eddy,ofomat by awa(m): 9:16am On Oct 29, 2007
Dear bundo,

To God be the glory!!!
It is a thing of joy that one can contribute in one's little way in making another happy. The Forum to me is like a househood where everybody is somebody and being one's brother's keeper rules.
May the good God that knoweth the heart of all men continue to direct your foot-prints in all thing. You mean alot to us and the best MUST certainly be your portion. Amen!!!
Re: 4 Francisca,mamu,awa,stellose,eddy,ofomat by ofomat(m): 10:07am On Oct 29, 2007
my dear bundo,am so elated that the almighty god has finally given you strenghth to forge ahead.l have nothing more to say but to tell you that its well. the storm is over for god is in perfect control of your destiny.
Re: 4 Francisca,mamu,awa,stellose,eddy,ofomat by zenitta: 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2007
stellose,i hope to see u at d 2nd batch induction,,i also attended d interview @ PH.we shal giv our testimonies on this forum
ride on girl wink smiley smiley
Re: 4 Francisca,mamu,awa,stellose,eddy,ofomat by stellose(f): 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2007
@zennitta baby, sure baby girl, we will see ourselves. God is in control. kiss cry grin cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

Apply To These Positions If You Qualify / Bankphb's Pay / Book Your Cisco Ccna,ccnp Exams For Just =n= 20,000 !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.