Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,087 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:04 PM

He Won't Stop Calling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Won't Stop Calling (1659 Views)

10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Won't Stop Calling by TisaBone: 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2012
ok, so I have been broken up with him for seven months, but he wont stop calling. he calls maybe 5 or 6 times in a row, two or three times a week. then he'll stop for a couple weeks, then he'll do the same thing all over again. I picked up the phone yesterday, and he asked why i wouldn't answer his calls any more, like its normal to call a person non stop who clearly doesn't want you. especially after they did you dirty,and you got fed up and walked away. And the thing is, he is not apologetic in the least over what he did to me. It's still about him., and when I answered the phone just that once, it was my fault that he kept calling because all i had to do was pick up the phone, then he wouldn't have to call over and over. So. i guess my question is, why is he doing this. what is the meaning behind his actions, because i'm really confused? when he had me, he didn't want me, now he does? i'm seriously scratching my head right now.
Re: He Won't Stop Calling by MrsChima1(f): 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2012
Because he knows you will take him back and that you are not over him.
Re: He Won't Stop Calling by Goldieluks: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2012
If you are 100% over him, then simply change your sim card. But if not, it will
all look like a ball game going around thesame circle.
Re: He Won't Stop Calling by TisaBone: 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Because he knows you will take him back and that you are not over him.

oh no, there is NO WAY that would ever take him back. Actually Im kind of scared. i feel like he's emotionally stalking me. and to the other poster, there is no way that im gonna change my phone number, but recently i went online and learned how to block his number on my phone so hopefully that will solve this problem. i just dont understand his motives. it just doesn't make sense to me, and no i dont answer his calls, that only happened once the other day and the call was like 60 seconds, and he told me what i mentioned in my other post. and i told hi to leave me alone then I hung up.
Re: He Won't Stop Calling by Mynd44: 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2012
Why should she change her sim card?
@OP, have you told him you don't want to speak to him again? If you have not, then you really should not complain
Re: He Won't Stop Calling by MrsChima1(f): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2012
TisaBone:

oh no, there is NO WAY that would ever take him back. Actually Im kind of scared. i feel like he's emotionally stalking me. and to the other poster, there is no way that im gonna change my phone number, but recently i went online and learned how to block his number on my phone so hopefully that will solve this problem. i just dont understand his motives. it just doesn't make sense to me, and no i dont answer his calls, that only happened once the other day and the call was like 60 seconds, and he told me what i mentioned in my other post. and i told hi to leave me alone then I hung up.

I understand that YOU don't want him back, but[b] HE[/b] thinks you do hence him trying to "win" you back.
Re: He Won't Stop Calling by tellwisdom: 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2012
Probably, your punny has been so sweet to him undecided undecided
Re: He Won't Stop Calling by MrsChima1(f): 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: He Won't Stop Calling by Mynd44: 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2012
tellwisdom:

Probably, your punny has been so sweet to him undecided undecided
Goat!!!!!
Re: He Won't Stop Calling by TisaBone: 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2012
Mynd_44:

Why should she change her sim card?
@OP, have you told him you don't want to speak to him again? If you have not, then you really should not complain

i thought i was making that clear by just not answering his calls. obviously he's sick, i told him i was gonna get a restraining order on him. he said whats that? I said im gonna call the police. he said why you wanna do that, just trying to draw me into a conversation, and that made me even angrier because to me he was acting like I had no right to not answer his calls.
Re: He Won't Stop Calling by tellwisdom: 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2012
Goat!!!!!

Bro, the last time i saw you; You look sick.  How's your health now?? embarassed embarassed.
Re: He Won't Stop Calling by Mynd44: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2012
tellwisdom:

Bro, the last time i saw you; You look sick.  How's your health now?? embarassed embarassed.
The last time I saw you, you were dead; how is your life now?
Re: He Won't Stop Calling by tellwisdom: 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2012
embarassed embarassed
Re: He Won't Stop Calling by Killz3(m): 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2012
Something tells me you want him back. . . if you dont want him back, you'd have been more concerned with more important things to even take notice of how many times he calls in a day, week or month! wink
Re: He Won't Stop Calling by agiboma(f): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2012
Where are you located. Sounds like you are entertaining his calls simply try harder to ignore him.
Re: He Won't Stop Calling by dabrake(m): 5:48am On Mar 04, 2012
TisaBone:

why then are you posting this sh1.t here since you have the answer to his "madness" on your fingertips
Re: He Won't Stop Calling by born2boink(m): 7:21am On Mar 04, 2012
This is what I did not my wicked ex girlfriend,either I give the phone to nearest girl beside me or pick it up and drop the phone in my pocket, she will replied with mad text for behaving so harsh, when she chop my money and waka by herself, she don forget say I can still make money, she wan come chop am again, she go hear weeeeeeen
Re: He Won't Stop Calling by ismaeel86(m): 10:51am On Mar 04, 2012
when he find another girl he will stop calling, maybe the guy has been unsuccessful in getting another girl since u broke up with him.
Re: He Won't Stop Calling by slimyem: 11:32am On Mar 04, 2012
TisaBone:

ok, so I have been broken up with him for seven months, but he wont stop calling. he calls maybe 5 or 6 times in a row, two or three times a week. then he'll stop for a couple weeks, then he'll do the same thing all over again. I picked up the phone yesterday, and he asked why i wouldn't answer his calls any more, like its normal to call a person non stop who clearly doesn't want you. especially after they did you dirty,and you got fed up and walked away. And the thing is, he is not apologetic in the least over what he did to me. It's still about him., and when I answered the phone just that once, it was my fault that he kept calling because all i had to do was pick up the phone, then he wouldn't have to call over and over. So. i guess my question is, why is he doing this. what is the meaning behind his actions, because i'm really confused? when he had me, he didn't want me, now he does? i'm seriously scratching my head right now.
i actually felt like i was the one who wrote the above.
When next he calls or tries to chat you up,just tell him that he needs help and he should find a way to get it.
At least,that's what i said and what finally stopped the calls and texts.:*

(1) (Reply)

Guys Do U Feel Less Hurt When A Girl dat Likes u Snobs U / She's The Worse I Have Ever Met / Her Hubby Is Seeing Anoda Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.