Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,504 members, 7,901,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

Free Sms/texts To Uk Mobiles - Feedback Please - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Free Sms/texts To Uk Mobiles - Feedback Please (2339 Views)

S-C-A-M A-L-E-R-T: Fraudsters Now Cloning Bank Alert Texts To Defraud Victims / "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? / Can We Have Feedback Please As We Want To Keep On Improving. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Sms/texts To Uk Mobiles - Feedback Please by JohnG1(m): 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2012
Nairalanders,

I've developed a website (www.myfreesms.co.uk) that allows you to send text messages to uk mobiles. Free of charge, no need to register (this will change in the future as I add advanced features).

I originally intended the site to be used by people in the UK, however, early results show that its Nigerians and Americans that use the site most. This makes sense as they want a cheap way to communicate with people/family back in the UK.

Any feedback you can give on the site would be great. I intend the site to be free forever and will develop premium functionality which I'll charge for.

Let me know what you think.

John
Re: Free Sms/texts To Uk Mobiles - Feedback Please by Rumeee: 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2012
Hi vicjustice,i applied for visa to uk and I was wrongly refused base on someone's document,that I didnt summit which is not mine.i have written to them for 3wks now,but they have not reply me.is it that they are two busy or dont want to accept the mistake they made.rume

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of A Cat With 8 Legs! / Why It Is Dangerous To Put Power Banks In Your Pocket. / Stop Wasting Ur Money On Petrol, Convert Ur Generator To Propane Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.