Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,757 members, 7,924,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 01:19 PM

Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes (157882 Views)

Affordable Homes At Porsche Terraces And Apartments, For Sale in Abuja / Fgn 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme / The Roll Out Of 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme Live On NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Sounds really good . . . Will love to see how the keys could be hand over to the owner in 3 months . . . .

Oga mi, I know you will be around and counting on your encouragement and support. Happy new week.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by olubuffett: 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2012
And from the duplex am building in Enugu

Spyder, The house is coming out great, love the stone tiles.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2012
olubuffett:

Spyder, The house is coming out great, love the stone tiles.

Thank you bros, I am planning another type of stone tiles for the kitchen area.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Fhemmmy: 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2012
Coming out really nice . . .
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Fhemmmy: 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2012
spyder880:

Oga mi, I know you will be around and counting on your encouragement and support. Happy new week.

Happy New Week to you too, Chief.
Yes, you can always count on my encouragement and support . . . Keep up the good work and God will continue to bless you and your household
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2012
^^^ Thank you sir,

We are still laying the metal mat of the large duplex project and all my efforts are geared towards getting the staircase casted by tomorrow.
My plan is to get the stairs ready and also build another wooden steps from which workers shall come up with concrete loads to pour them on the deck. (I will show pictures of the wooden climbers later in the night) This will make it possible that the large number of labourers that will be hired can find alternate routes to cast this deck, we are planning this one over a period of 2 days.
Meanwhile I got another concrete mixer machine owner to come and give me quotes for this work and they said I will have to pay N280k for labour alone! I just walked out on them. Them no serious.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Fhemmmy: 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2012
spyder880: ^^^ Thank you sir,

We are still laying the metal mat of the large duplex project and all my efforts are geared towards getting the staircase casted by tomorrow.
My plan is to get the stairs ready and also build another wooden steps from which workers shall come up with concrete loads to pour them on the deck. (I will show pictures of the wooden climbers later in the night) This will make it possible that the large number of labourers that will be hired can find alternate routes to cast this deck, we are planning this one over a period of 2 days.
Meanwhile I got another concrete mixer machine owner to come and give me quotes for this work and they said I will have to pay N280k for labour alone! I just walked out on them. Them no serious.

Keep it up, Bro
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2012
Today's activities on the large duplex site in Enugu. The decking mat.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2012
more of it

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2012
more still

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2012
Sure, he liveth grin grin cool

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2012
I dunno how this wooden climbers came out with the nick name ''man waka'' but thats the name we call it in the building indusrty down here. We plan to fit one to the side of this deck before we start the decking of this house.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2012
workers waiting to cast the deck in one of my sites

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by egin(m): 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2012
@spyder880
How much is the stone Per sq/m (materials) and how much is the labor?
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2012
egin: @spyder880
How much is the stone Per sq/m (materials) and how much is the labor?

I don't understand the question bros?
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2012
As we are showing pictures of pretty houses, let us not pretend as if the poor and helpless don't exist among us anymore, and this picture goes to nudge us awake to the reality that human beings live in this types of houses and raise their kids there, sometimes for no fault of theirs. Enjoy cry

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by egin(m): 2:57am On Mar 13, 2012
@spyder880
I mean the tiles on the wall
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 4:41am On Mar 13, 2012
egin: @spyder880
I mean the tiles on the wall

Now N3,500 per sqm, labour is very high as I paid N2k for each sqm.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by dagreen14: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2012
Hey Spyder, i am one of you fan and please i will like to ask you how long does it take to complete a Dinning Arch and a Balcony extension?
i have these quotes is this right
Taking Level - 97,500
Sands -29,000
Cement 22 for Dinny and Balcony extension - 40,000
Bricklayer 35,000

its for a 4bedroom bungalow house in Ibadan...Do you think i should give OKAY it
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2012
Some activities from today in the large duplex, we are trying to cast this decking this week before I face other tasks.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2012
why do you think they broke the walls by the side?

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by activities: 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2012
@ sipider,
How much will it cost to build a one story building in Enugu?
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2012
and the men are still fighting to get water from this well, water has started showing signs of coming out, we emptied up to 10 buckets that collected since yesterday before they started digging this morning.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2012
activities: @ sipider,
How much will it cost to build a one story building in Enugu?

It depends largely on 4 factors;

1. size of the building
2. location of the building
3. taste and preferences of the owner of the house
4. expertise of the builder
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2012
dagreen14: Hey Spyder, i am one of you fan and please i will like to ask you how long does it take to complete a Dinning Arch and a Balcony extension?
i have these quotes is this right
Taking Level - 97,500
Sands -29,000
Cement 22 for Dinny and Balcony extension - 40,000
Bricklayer 35,000

its for a 4bedroom bungalow house in Ibadan...Do you think i should give OKAY it

As I dont know the size or the style of arcs on the dining, or even the length or width of the balcony extension, it will be near impossible to calculate this one.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Fhemmmy: 12:42am On Mar 14, 2012
Another day has gone and been busy to even learn . . . But i hail
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2012
Fhemmmy: Another day has gone and been busy to even learn . . . But i hail

Welcome baba.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Fhemmmy: 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2012
spyder880:

Welcome baba.

Property section is going back to the dogs and no more as fun as it used to be . . . .
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Property section is going back to the dogs and no more as fun as it used to be . . . .

I think the fun is still there, building is serious fun, Suggest a new topic for deliberation.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Jydoone(m): 11:37am On Mar 15, 2012
spyder880: How much money do you think will be used to build and finish this type of house, no don't just look at it and say ''Na for the extra rich guys''. Instead engage your mind on the few things you may like here and how to add them in your own house at reasonable costs.

How much could this house be built for from foundation till finishing of this level?

Dear Spyder880, Thinking along with you, How much can this house cost? Also, I saw the floor plan for the 4- bedroom in Enugu that you promised to build for N2.5m, can you work in lagos? Send to jidepie1@gmail.com
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ill
Jydoone:

Dear Spyder880, Thinking along with you, How much can this house cost? Also, I saw the floor plan for the 4- bedroom in Enugu that you promised to build for N2.5m, can you work in lagos? Send to jidepie1@gmail.com

My brother, a whole lot in building cost depends on the location of the project. The house that can be built with N2.5m can be double that amount in another location. Issues like land condition and labour do play a lot of roles in all these things.I will very much love to work in Lagos, but am still studying the area. But what I know is that any quote you collect to build your house, I can chop off a portion of it and still give you the quality you desire if not more.

will send you a mail at night.

1 Like

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2012
spyder880: This is the floor plans of the bungalow we built on the thread, ''Reality building of a 4 bedroom bungalow''. We can build this plan for clients for N2.5m, everything including materials and labour costs, from foundation till roofing of the house. This price covers Enugu metropolis, the price could vary in any other location. Terms and conditions apply.
This thread became so real to me after seeing this, I'm personally not building now but my elder could start this year and his eyes ......enlarged when i told him i know a guy that can build a four bedroom bungalow with an ofice for N2.5m.

Oga spyder we are in delta state, so i will want you to localize the cost to delta state. And where will you live during the project and operate in general. Just let me know details.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. / Mansions In Nigeria (pics) - You Can Post More Pictures / New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.