Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,200 members, 7,974,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:32 PM

Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics (3864 Views)

Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics / Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics / Nigerian Troops Capture Alagarno In Borno State (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by AndreUweh(m): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2012
Well done Poster, I like the photos. I hope to see close relationship between southern governors.
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by EkoIle1: 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2012
I want you bitter losers to pay attention to the highlighted,

You go to where there is something to be learned and learn what you can learn.

Your governors are and others are learning from Fashola on your behalf to create a better life for you and your fellow villagers back in your villages,

Instead of throwing tantrums, say thanks and be appreciative,

Fashola’s Achievements Extolled: You Are The Best Of Us, Says Jang.

Fashola’s Achievements Extolled: You Are The Best Of Us, Says Jang

May 20, 2009 - [b]The rating of the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola (SAN), went up another notch Wednesday in faraway Jos, the Plateau State capital, where the Plateau State Governor, General Jonah Jang (rtd), declared him the best among his counterparts in the country.

Governor Jang, who was speaking while receiving his Lagos State counterpart who paid him a courtesy visit, declared, “I must say here openly that honestly speaking, I must rate you the best of us in terms of development”.

The Governor, who noted that there is need for state governors to exchange official visits in order to learn from each other, also requested his visitor to consider extending an invitation to him to pay some days’ official visit to Lagos at a later date “to take a look at what you are doing”.

“We should start paying each other state visits to learn from what each other is doing. Irrespective of our different political parties, we have a lot to learn from one another, and I believe, it is not time for politics, as the President said, it is time to work for the nation”, the Governor said.

According to Governor Jang, to work effectively for the nation “we should be able to exchange ideas by paying one another official visits”, adding that he has already focused his eyes on the areas of revenue generation and security where he would like to tap the wisdom of Governor Fashola.

“I am watching your revenue generation and system very carefully and we are trying to borrow from you by asking those who are working for you to come and look at our own state”, the Plateau State Governor said.

Also commending Governor Fashola on the success of his security system in Lagos State, the Plateau State Governor declared, “Again, the former I.G. Smith told me that he was chairman of the Security system you set up and today we hardly hear of armed robbery in Lagos State. I agree again that this is what we have to learn from you, aside from physical development”.

Governor Jang, who said he spent 12 years in Lagos during his service years, recalled how difficult Lagos was then in terms of movement from one point to the other, and commended his visitor for the tremendous transformation that Lagos State has recorded in many areas, but especially in transportation and the environment.

Wishing Governor Fashola a happy period in the State, the Plateau State Governor, who noted that the National Economic Council (NEC) also has some top military officers as members, expressed delight that, with his wealth of experience as a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, the Lagos State Governor will impact on the Council membership what democracy is all about.

Earlier, in his opening remarks, Governor Fashola told his host that he was in Plateau State on the invitation of the National Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies in Kuru, adding, “I thought that it would be an act of discourtesy to embark on a visit to that institution without extending courtesy to my brother, the Governor of Plateau State”.

Governor Fashola said the visit also afforded him the opportunity to congratulate his host and the people of Plateau State for the recent installation of the new Gbom Gwom Jos, which he described as “a most respected traditional institution”.

Recalling that Governor Jang could not attend the NEC meeting in Abuja on Tuesday because he was playing host to another very important institution that has helped foster religious tolerance and peaceful co-existence among the people, the Lagos State Governor commended his host for the peace existing in the State.

“I like to say that in the short time that I have been here, I have seen changes which are not too old, which suggest to me that your hands are on the plough to impact on road construction which, over the ages, have been shown to be a unifying force for all the people, pedestrians, motorists and motorcyclists. It is such a critical requirement for transportation that enables goods and services to move, a requirement which has been having a huge impact in the life of the people”. The Governor said.

Noting that some of the developmental issues discussed at the NEC on Tuesday in Abuja were already evident in Plateau State, Governor Fashola commended his host adding, “I believe I have seen enough here which must be encouraged and which shows that a lot can come out of our country”.[/b]

Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by ekwynwa: 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2012
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by chino11(m): 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2012
Was it not the same Fashole who has been trained by the father criminal Tinubo on how to steal lagos money in billions. Am sure fashole will join Ibori. There is nothing good that comes out of yorooba land, so I don't give a damn about this monstrous op going about with his old age spewing his gibbberish
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by EkoIle1: 1:08am On Mar 05, 2012
Another student of Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State receiving lecture.

Odechukwu Abdul-Retardeen Ebelebe Dumbjonathan.

We don't have graduation picture because he failed and he did not graduate. Too dumb and re--tarded to learn anything.

Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by cfours: 1:17am On Mar 05, 2012
lol I no fit laugh grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by ak47mann(m): 2:04am On Mar 05, 2012
Eko ile go and suck some nuts bloody faggooottt cool
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by ak47mann(m): 2:05am On Mar 05, 2012
ekwy u go kill me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by cfours: 2:06am On Mar 05, 2012
^ if you behave, we will invite you to Alausa to meet Fashola and receive textbook materials from him as well cool
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by EkoIle1: 3:49am On Mar 05, 2012
See as the useless bingo dogs dey shout. Yeye manner less clowns.

lmao
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by EkoIle1: 3:53am On Mar 05, 2012
c.fours:

^ if you behave, we will invite you to Alausa to meet Fashola and receive textbook materials from him as well cool

Are you minding them. Their leaders sabi what's good for them, but instead of these dopemu NL losers to say and keep saying thank you, the ungrateful clowns and throwing tantrums like babies,

I'm sure Fashola get primary school textbooks for these NL clowns to read,

grin
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by EkoIle1: 4:36am On Mar 05, 2012
Amechi on graduation day @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State.

He was a good student and he received special honors.

Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by ektbear: 5:30am On Mar 05, 2012
hehehe
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 05, 2012
lol, op the way you put I must confess its funny  grin , but that pic of fashola wispering to rochas looks g, a.y     embarassed

Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by EkoIle1: 6:01am On Mar 05, 2012
Toaskarity:

lol, op the way you put I must confess its funny  grin , but that pic of fashola wispering to rochas looks g, a.y     embarassed

This is your own gay thoughts and feelings. You must be gay sef since you sabi all the gay pose and mannerisms,
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by cfours: 6:06am On Mar 05, 2012
Toaskarity:

lol. but see rochas attentive face.

Fashola: rochas my loyal gateman, go and open the gate for my dear wife.
Rochas: yes SIR. right away sir!
(househelp in the background)
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by ojogbontomoye: 6:11am On Mar 05, 2012
Eko Ile:

Another student of Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State receiving lecture.

We don't have graduation picture because he failed and he did not graduate. [size=18pt]T[b]oo dumb and re--tarded to learn anything.[/b][/size]

The said the same thing about Thomas Edison.
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by EkoIle1: 6:15am On Mar 05, 2012
www.nairaland.com/attachments/653817_2_jpg156005c5baf40ff51a327f1c34f2975b

Look at this one with his isi ewu bele  at attention with hand for back,

These Alaba spare parts clowns are very funny for real,

But Rochas wasn't a good student sha, Na so so lie lie development the man dey con his people with everyday,

One classroom sef the man no gree build, what a shame.
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by EkoIle1: 6:17am On Mar 05, 2012
ojogbontomoye:

The said the same thing about Thomas Edison.

Keep quiet and go start your own thread is you feel like talking about edison.

What's next? Odechukwu is smarter than Edison? You must be hallucinating.
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by dayokanu(m): 7:00am On Mar 05, 2012
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by ekwynwa: 8:47am On Mar 05, 2012
this fashola is a du, tongue

Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by Demdem(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2012
Eko Ile:

We don't have graduation picture because he failed and he did not graduate. Too dumb and re--tarded to learn anything.

Another Classic.
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by ak47mann(m): 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2012
eko ile your master his state still looks like a jungle even police station under the tree backward people  grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-885765.0.html#msg10326241

EEEEEKOOOOO NIBAJEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tongue
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by Demdem(m): 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^^^

Are u referring to Lagos state police force or Nigerian Police force? Whose responsibility is it to take care of the Nigerian police? State or Federal?
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by EkoIle1: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2012
Demdem:

^^^^

Are u referring to Lagos state police force or Nigerian Police force? Whose responsibility is it to take care of the Nigerian police? State or Federal?

These clowns are all ignorant and the fool you quoted is a certified troll. I don't even pay attention to that thing.

You just hope their leaders after graduation go pass on wetin den learn from Fashola to these illiterates on NL.
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by ak47mann(m): 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2012
Eko Ile:

These clowns are all ignorant and the fool you quoted is a certified troll. I don't even pay attention to that thing.

You just hope their leaders after graduation go pass on wetin den learn from Fashola to these illiterates on NL.
Mr man will you shut your stinking smelly whisky ewedu mouth, fashola this fashola that! yeah he fix some few roads and bridges and you Yoruba house boy should jump inside lagoon tinumbu your lord is a well known criminal eating Lagos state money and fashola running to Abuja begging for hand out lazy parasites cool
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by EkoIle1: 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2012
Trolls are irrelevant and shall remain irrelevant.

Go back to elementarys school and learn your social studies.

Ndo,
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 08, 2012
laff wan kill me die. This one na Nairaland classic!
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by iykay4455(m): 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2012
, and this tribalist will never be banned by the moderators.Useless set of people

(1) (2) (Reply)

End Of The Road For A Boko Haram Commander. Photo / 20% Of Lagos Internal Revenue Goes To Bola Tinubu For 16 Years!- Olisa Metuh / North: Igbo Are Not The Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.