Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,508 members, 7,971,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:16 PM

The Godfather - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Godfather (936 Views)

The Mafia Godfather And The Bookkeeper / Italian Godfather / The Godfather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Godfather by Chuxy(m): 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2007
The Godfather, accompanied by his attorney, walks into a room to meet with his accountant. The Godfather asks the accountant, "Where's the three million bucks you embezzled from me?" The accountant doesn't answer. The Godfather asks again, "Where's the three million bucks you embezzled from me?"

The attorney interrupts, "Sir, the man is a deaf-mute and cannot understand you, but I can interpret for you."

The Godfather says, "Well, ask him where the @#!* money is." The attorney, using sign language, asks the accountant where the three million dollars is. The accountant signs back, "I don't know what you're talking about." The attorney interprets to the Godfather, "He doesn't know what you're talking about." The Godfather pulls out a pistol, puts it to the temple of the accountant, cocks the trigger and says, "Ask him again where the @#!* money is!"

The attorney signs to the accountant, "He wants to know where it is!" The accountant signs back, "Okay! Okay! The money's hidden in a suitcase behind the shed in my backyard!" The Godfather says, "Well, what did he say?" The attorney interprets to the Godfather, "He says that you don't have the guts to pull the trigger."
Re: The Godfather by Aiphie(f): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2007
Poor accountant, rich attorney
Re: The Godfather by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2007
Aiphie:

Poor accountant, rich attorney

Nope my dear you mean dead accountant, rich attorney. nice one grin grin
Re: The Godfather by topeteadr(m): 12:41am On Oct 26, 2007
Heard it b4.
Re: The Godfather by Migines(m): 1:00am On Oct 26, 2007
But why?
Re: The Godfather by showbobo(m): 2:16am On Oct 26, 2007
tope_teadr:

Heard it before.

is there any joke in this world you've not heard before Nice one o jare
Re: The Godfather by folahann(m): 2:19am On Oct 26, 2007
the Godfather should have paid more attention
Re: The Godfather by temmysexy(f): 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2007
aysometin:

Nope my dear you mean dead accountant, rich attorney. nice one grin grin

for real tongue grin
Re: The Godfather by clemcykul(f): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2007
thanks for reminding me this joke still fonnie. but i dont feel like laffing cheesy

but if i remember to laff i'll do it in the morning grin
Re: The Godfather by GeeCee(m): 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2007
Nice joke
Re: The Godfather by micklplus(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2007
Yeah, Nice Joke.
cheers
Re: The Godfather by Emperoh(m): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2007
I just left some laffs for other jokes. Nice one.
Re: The Godfather by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2007
grin grin grin you are good
Re: The Godfather by GeeCee(m): 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2009
cool
Re: The Godfather by lordmassac(m): 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2009
na die be that?
Re: The Godfather by blissieng(f): 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2009
wetin me I wan know be say, How dem dey do sign language to demonstate 'hidden in a suitcase ' and 'behind the shed' and 'my backyard'? tongue

(1) (Reply)

Never, Ever, Ever / Kill Ego And Save Love / What Word Starts With An 'f' And Ends In 'k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.