Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,302 members, 7,950,544 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

What Is Causes Of Hiv Infections And Other Illness? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Causes Of Hiv Infections And Other Illness? (1129 Views)

New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected / HIV Infections Fall, U.N. Says Ending AIDS “feasible” / Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Causes Of Hiv Infections And Other Illness? by akuenwebe(m): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2012
[center]My people i want to let u know the cause of 90% of sickness we have in the world is what is known as STAPH-AUREUS. Visit me today in my office to give u full lecture on the causes of sickness CALL ME ON +2348063237958 DR JUDE NWAFOR FROM ANAMBRA STATE NIGERIA VISIT ME TODAY IF U ARE LOOKING FOR THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB COME GOD WILL SEE U THROUGH I RUN HERBAL LABORATORY WITH HERBS TO KNOW THE CAUSE OF UR SICKNESS LOW SPRM COUNT COLLECTION, ALL KINDS OF INFECTIONS, DIABETES.ULCER[/center] [left][/left]
Re: What Is Causes Of Hiv Infections And Other Illness? by slimming: 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
Poor hygiene

Poor diet and health awareness

Bad lifestyle

Too much of refined products etc

(1) (Reply)

How To Enhance Your Skin With Natural Honey. Honey Face Mask / Tour Guide Captures Huge Burmese Python (PHOTOS)... / Need Help Coping With Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.