Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,821 members, 7,879,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:34 PM

Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd (10803 Views)

I Want To Invest (1m) For 5yrs In Aims Asset Management, Is There Any Risk In Doing This? / AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? / Aims Asset Management Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by yinkafenwa(m): 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2009
AIMS HAVE NO BUSINESS VALUE NOR ETIQUETTE; THEY'RE DON'T GIVE CLIENTS DETAILS; THEIR WEBSITE IS A FRAUD; NOTHING WORKS; THEY NEED SOME ADVICE FROM GOOD INVESTMENT COMPANIES; NOT JUST STEALING PEOPLES MONEY AND COMING UP WITH RUBBISH.

AIMS SHOULD START THEIR HOME WORK FROM THEIR WEBSITE; CLIENTS ARE LEFT AT THEIR MERCY WHEN YOUR SALES REP IS OFF THE PICTURE WITH THEM!!!!
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by eazi: 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2009
Responses from AIMS Asset Mgt Ltd staff and the guy promoting a stock site for individuals to do it themselve in conjunction with their broker is laughable. Why?
No investor in the capital market can claimed to have make profit from the market from May '08 till date. I wonder where AIMS will get capital appreciations for their clients in a market that have lost about 65% till date. The truth is- if you invest in the capital market from say may 2008- there is no way you will not lose money. At least 30% of your investment will be lost. If AIMS now claims to have fantastic returns for their present clients, then the company should be investigated. Probably they're using investors' funds to do some other businesses outside the capital market which itself is unethical.By delibrately delaying customers' account position could point to this direction. Some of the registered Fund Managers have been penalised by SEC for various offences including the diversion of investors' fund to private trading ventures.Fellow Nairalander, if you trully desire to grow your idle capital by investing it, your best bet is to go to a sound Fund Manager. If you venture to do it alone with your broker, you may live to regret it. Stock brokers are not expert in stock picking/selection. Most of them buy speculative stocks without an indepth research- because they are not analyst. If you move with the crowd, the short time may be good, but the long run result could be devastating. They will just tell you to buy a stock because other people are buying,/ or the price is in the up trend. Pls beware.
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by jendordino(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2009
Fellow Nairalander,
"
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by goksonjay(m): 6:48am On Jul 10, 2009
Fellow guys in the house, Aims Asset Mgt. is a good organisation and not a fraudster. anybody that has dealing or investment on the floor of the capital market needs to know that there's level of risk, while the beauty of capital market comes out in long term, being a long term end of the financial market in the world. what was said about staff's motivation may be the core cause of the lack of organisation noticed in their operation. above all, Aims is a God fearing organisatiion. if managers and principal managers below did not spoil or misinformed people and staff about the vision of its leader, then you can be well assure that the leader has best vision for Nigerian. As a matter of fact, I am one of their staff in their Ibadan office, and I saw things inside-out.

Presently, re organisation is going on in the company. Mind you, pertaining the level of risk i said the other time, I will advise all nairalanders should employ investment on the floor of the NSE as a financial planning tool, rather that get rich quick, cos, getting financial freedom demand consistency and descipline. as a staff, I also have my investment account, designed for the next ten years. the purpose of time is that, such long term is enough to weather off whatever risk, and you are sure of even more than thousand return on your investment.

Oyewale, Oyegoke, Ibadan.goksonjay@yahoo.com
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by jamngr84(m): 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2010
These ppl are theives with their sweat mouth i have invested so much money in their company my wife lost a lot i dint lose now pay me my money is a big problem.
they have my dividends and they told me its with them in the office now its 4 months i have written letters upon letters and my wife and i are still yet to get our dividends these ppl need to be investigated angry
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by jdiadem: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2010
AIMS! AIMS!! AIMS!!!
WATCH OUT FOR AIMS, ALL MANNER OF LIES AND DECEPTION.
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING TO YOUR MONEY.
MY INITIAL 60k APPRECIATED -VELY TO 18K AND THEN ANOTHER 100K TO 30K, YET THEY WILL NOT RELEASE THE REMAINING CHANGE TO ME. IT'S THEIR PERMANENT INHERITANCE.

WATCH OUT, DANGER AHEAD.
THEY DO NEGATIVE APPRECIATION
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by adextommy(m): 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2011
Please you guys should stop deceiving pple, I have my money in AIMS since 2008, i was suppose to get it back after a year, till date no money. You can't even give me my cash back, meaning that i'm stuck with u. You guys are scammers as afr as i'm concerned. I could have taken my cash to a broker and make a decision on which shares to buy, but u guys made the decision and i'm suppose to be bearing the brunt.

Nairalanders beware.
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by phagreete(m): 8:13am On Aug 24, 2011
What do you think of Google+?
I'm liking it. I think Google got it right this time. Circles are great. I believe it encourages networking.
When they implement apps and social games I hope they make sure it does not pollute my stream.
Also, I think "sparks" is useless.
-------------------------------------------------
My blog: Szkola jezykowa lodz

(1) (2) (Reply)

BDCs Back CBN’s Directive Stopping Use Of Domiciliary Accounts As Collateral / Small Scale Business Venture That Can Fetch At Least N2000 Daily. / How To Start A Courier Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.