Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,312 members, 7,943,759 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders (3458 Views)

19-year-old Young Girl With Half A Body In Kano State Who Begs For Alms (photo) / Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi / Sebi Otimo,the Popular Sapon Beans Seller Begs For Help At 88 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by naijadiva2(f): 11:55pm On Oct 27, 2007
his story remind me of a story my friend told me. she was like one day her and her cousin were walking down the street to go somewhere and this crackhead was like can they give him 10 dollars. and her cousin told him that normal people ask for a dollar. as they were about to walk past him, he was like plz, plz, i;ll do anything. so her cousin told the guy to do a back filp. the guy took off his clothes so fast, did the back flip and banged his head on the side walk. my friend and her cousin just walked away laughing and that was it. he did all of that for money and ended getting nothing.
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by chiogo(f): 11:59pm On Oct 27, 2007
lol, i've had people beg me money on d streets too when i was workin' downtown durin' summer. downtown is full of crackheads but this dude did not look like one. i actually gave him money and when i told my friend she laughed at me. she said" never give 'em money". I never did after that and i realized that nobody does. so, i knew this dude was lyin'.
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by naijadiva2(f): 12:09am On Oct 28, 2007
there's this guy that i see alot on the train that begs for a living. he tells the same story all the time. he always say he is stranded here in dc trying to get to baltimore and he got no money and that people aren't trying to help him. i never gave him money especially when i see him all the time. he better get used to my face cuz i'm just gonna keep saying no over and over again.
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by ikamefa(f): 5:31am On Oct 28, 2007
never laughed so hard in my life

haaaa this thread is the sweetest by far! @topic so you've been lying? cheesy so batty what? its the net dude! cheesy

unnecessary nightmares? c o s of what? cheesy

anyways the thing is that once you start lying, you need to get your story right and on point from start to finish cheesy cheesy cheesy

omo i no fit forgive you oh! cheesy who me? whosai?

all of us be phantom thief! na the persin wey them catch be the original thief grin

meanwhile for your atonement: just come to my paraga & pammy ventures incorporated located Jaipur India wink
and buy 2 ship-loads of overnight pammy " grin "

maybe i can start to forgive you then! cheesy " grin "
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by debosky(m): 5:35am On Oct 28, 2007
Ika you don't understand, this kind of blatant lying is unheard of shocked

how can you claim to be in NY, London and Naija at the same time, be yabbing naija pple for begging people abroad for money

accusing a pastor and his wife of dancing yahooze in church, tuface of stealing your song and even worse shocked shocked

dude needs serious prayers, the lies are unbelievable.
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by ikamefa(f): 5:45am On Oct 28, 2007
debosky:

how can you claim to be in NY, London and Naija

like am living in Russia, senegal and malaysia ? grin grin grin grin

debosky:

accusing a pastor and his wife of dancing yahooze in church, tuface of stealing your song and even worse shocked shocked

dude needs serious prayers, the lies are unbelievable.

all of the above na correct mis yarnings grin grin grin prolly dude is a budding sociopath! cheesy anyways what ever it is
he has asked to be forgiven! cheesy
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by debosky(m): 5:50am On Oct 28, 2007
we've forgiven him. . .only for him to start another lie - there is a senator on nairaland, this boy may be irredeemable sad grin grin
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by ikamefa(f): 5:52am On Oct 28, 2007
i guess the thing dey for hin blood! cheesy

debosky:

we've forgiven him. . .only for him to start another lie - there is a senator on nairaland, this boy may be irredeemable sad grin grin

you mean senatress ? cheesy
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by dafman(m): 6:14am On Oct 28, 2007
@Debosky and Ikamefa,

The dude was still in his lying frenzy when he posted the senator on nairaland stuff, check the dates. From his confession on this thread, he sounds like Judas who betrayed Jesus and started seeing things. Hope Jayon is not going crazy, cos I've not seen where lying on the internet gives one unnecessary nitemares.
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by Mustay(m): 6:35am On Oct 28, 2007
@Debosky and Ikamefa

I wanted to use that SENAT thread against him but u'll realise he set up that thread beforehis one undecided

so ybe, him never commit sin yet
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by feelgood(m): 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2007
Forgiven, brother mine
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by seun001(m): 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2007
hmmmm,i think the wannabes plenty die on this site.
anyways i aint offended but i think u need more purification cos i see u are unrepentant with ur senator thread- to add to ur list for ur purification---
---a one-eyed goat
---a bow-legged lizard
---a cross-eyed bat
---the hair of an albino that survived a thunder strike
and finally
---the finger nail of the recipient of ur first lie.

this rites is to be done in camera.pls dont inform anybody.
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by niceuzor: 3:56am On Oct 31, 2007
OMG . . .jayon shocked i can't believe shocked
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by Uche2nna(m): 3:58am On Oct 31, 2007
seun001:

hmmmm,i think the wannabes plenty die on this site.
anyways i aint offended but i think u need more purification because i see u are unrepentant with your senator thread- to add to your list for your purification---
---a one-eyed goat
---a bow-legged lizard
---a cross-eyed bat
---the hair of an albino that survived a thunder strike
and finally
---the finger nail of the recipient of your first lie.

this rites is to be done in camera.please don't inform anybody.

Is this a way of telling the guy that his sins are [i]un[/i]forgivable shocked
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by seun001(m): 7:45am On Oct 31, 2007
Uche2nna:

Is this a way of telling the guy that his sins are [i]un[/i]forgivable shocked

if he cant get it,there's the option of lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2007
grin grin grin grin thnkx ya all am a new creature will be good now
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by seun001(m): 6:53am On Nov 13, 2007
jayon:

grin grin grin grin thnkx ya all am a new creature will be good now

we'll see abt that hmm!cuz u know twasnt easy for the set of sacrifices u did.pls dont lets order for anoda one.ehn.GOD bless u,my pikin
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by ifyalways(f): 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2007
seun001:

we'll see about that hmm!because u know twasnt easy for the set of sacrifices u did.please don't lets order for another one.ehn.GOD bless u,my pikin
old man left the poor boy alone buko cheesy grin wink

seun dear whats up?i tot you got scared oooooooo.
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by seun001(m): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2007
ifyalways:

old man left the poor boy alone buko cheesy grin wink

seun dear whats up?i tot you got scared oooooooo.

scare wetin,no way ooo!bin hollaing back na
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by sect(m): 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2007
jayon not only did you lie for reasons best known to you but you also tried to dent 2face's image by claiming he stole your song which is a very strong accusation,i actually believed you at first but later realised i was very stupid to have believed you,so you should seek apology from 2face fans and also 2face himself.
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2007
Evangelist Jayon,

To God be the glory, i knew right from the start you were a blatant liar and i did not let you rest. Remember how we exchanged words on this particular thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-84238.0.html  and that was because i had been following you on this forum.But thank God you have repented, even our God in heaven forgives greater sins so its ok, guess you were living in a world of fantasy.
But please note that if everyone is fake here, this forum wont be what it is and i can assure you that you will enjoy this forum more when you are real with yourself.

Seun i think this thread should go to the home page to teach other liars on nairaland a lesson.
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by shiznit(m): 1:15am On Jan 12, 2008
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! This guy deserves an award!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by Keziah(f): 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2008
Jayon how about changing the Pix in your profile? If you are truly born-again now, you ought to remove that b/cos it dosen't speak well of the new image/person you are claiming to be.
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 13, 2008
grin grin grin grin yea am gonna change it right away, @shiznit embarassed embarassed embarassed dem no gimmie award oooh
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by efuah(f): 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked shocked shocked

wonders dey! hmmmmmmmmm embarassed
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by tosinadeda: 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2008
y'all believe this lying sonofabitch abi

imagine the guy still opened a thread on new year day just to threaten me
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-103045.0.html

this guy is a leopard dat cant change its spots
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by g4d4f1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2008
Jayon. [b]J[/b]ust-[b]A[/b]nother-[b]Y[/b]eyeman-[b]O[/b]n-[b]N[/b]airaland
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by Kaestro(m): 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2008
This dude cracked me up everytime I read his post.I have nothing against you,I just feel it's not ideal to toy with people's feelings.However I enjoy your eccentricity and desperate seek for attention.
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 16, 2008
tosinadeda:

y'all believe this lying sonofabitch abi

imagine the guy still opened a thread on new year day just to threaten me
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-103045.0.html

this guy is a leopard that can't change its spots

Ode buruku, is there no difference between jorgan and jayon, who are u that i will wish u happy newyear, angry angry
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by tpia: 5:42am On Jan 16, 2008

something's weird here.

anyway, if forgiveness will help your peace of mind, then consider yourself forgiven, I guess.
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by busayobrig: 5:49am On Jan 16, 2008
Hey 4get about my picture its really does not tell whoI really I am . You must be wondering who I am. I am like any good guy you meet, fall inlove with, or have fun with. call me Busayo beacause thats my name. Girls call me shooter,Naker or pounder. Guys call me specail. Well I am cool, caring, nice and attractive as people say. If you have me this is a warning. DON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH ME. Beacause I will always make you happy. You wanna know me better, why don't you give me a call on 07030069799.
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by xpeter(m): 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2008
@Jayon
the first thing is forgiving ur self. No one has done less than u did. Even ppl saying they can't believe u could act such.

All the same, i am afraid of all this abroad people. Naija na ma home

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tufiakwa! Okada Man Caught Doing Kerewa In The Bush With A Mad Woman ( Photos) / SHOCKING.....I Caught My Boyfriend Fucking My Brother. / Mtn 2018 Cheat 2gb For N500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.