Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,679 members, 7,878,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:46 AM

Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens (10742 Views)

The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens / Nigeria Deports 56 More South Africans -- More To Follow / Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Diplomatic Row Deepens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by 2Mekus: 10:43am On Mar 06, 2012
Forget it, GEJ does not have the liver to engage SA in this fight. Soon he will be apologising to Jacob Zuma. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 06, 2012
South African Govt are ungrateful to Nigerians
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by pynkspyce: 11:00am On Mar 06, 2012
this sounds like nursery school diplomacy. Wow Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by onyewec3: 11:02am On Mar 06, 2012
Highly ungrateful, Nigeria spent a lot to assist during the apartheid period yet dey could not even take it easy on our pple wen dey get there. I love dis administration for dat.
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by LEXYLOV: 11:08am On Mar 06, 2012
Not only that we need. we want them to stop looting and make Nigeria a better place to stay for Nigerians that is what more important not this mumu moves.
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by room702(m): 11:17am On Mar 06, 2012
Good move jare.
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by skyhadi16(m): 11:20am On Mar 06, 2012
That's why sometimes I cry for Country Nigeria, when are we going to have Action leaders instead of all this due process that doesn't work.
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by skyhadi16(m): 11:26am On Mar 06, 2012
Short down MTN one day and see if SA will not come back to their senses.
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by studyineu: 11:27am On Mar 06, 2012
Now we are talking. The next step should be to call back our ambassador from SA and send back their ambassador to them. Na den dem go know say we follow for things
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by henrychubayo: 11:32am On Mar 06, 2012
I love this country called nigeria. I am currently in living in south africa. May be, they think that can nigeria unfairly and get away with it. No nigeria is surely going to retaliate. So if they want, they should bring in on. May be some have forgotten how we treated the british airways and up till today, they can never dream of attacking nigeria flights. As i said before, am living in south africa and there is too much aids careers here. We should ask them for h.i.v card before giving them entrance. If they like, they should bring it on. I know very well the south african airways makes good money from flying to nigeria more than arik makes. Their police invade our embassy and we kept quiet and may be its time to bring bak all those stories. Foolish south africans
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by lovejo(m): 11:39am On Mar 06, 2012
@ Bandit C.
You are out of point, to reduce influx of certain country u just need to deny them visa and no one can query them for that, deporting at port of entry is not the normal procedure, even the Malaysia u mentioned did not deport on yellow card card they will keep u for 7 days on their cost and allow you entry, and if you fax to them within those period you will be released with immediate effect.
What SA has one was not in accordance to intl diplomacy law.

Bandit C.:

In the midst of all our accusations and counter accusations coupled with chest beating and all what not, it is also right that we also tell our citizens living in SA to reduce their level of criminality. I heard these our countrymen are all over the news for all sorts of vices over there, from drug peddling to prostitution, keeping LovePeddlers and forced enslavement. I have seen these things on YouTube and it is disgusting and embarrassing that these are our fellow country people indulging in these heinous crimes.

Why are citizens of other countries not being deported, why is it always Nigerians? Why have certain Nigerians decided to flood SA with their population to the detriment of that country. No country would sit around and watch it's integrity eroded away by bunch of criminals from another country, just take a look at Malaysia now. So i support SA in this after all, it is not like they have deported all Nigerians living there. There must be a reason those guys were deported going from the way i see Nigerians move around with fake documents from fake university certificates that they can't defend to fake travel documents issued by some ghost workers in the ministries.
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by Ekiti1: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2012
lovejo:

@ Bandit C.
You are out of point, to reduce influx of certain country u just need to deny them visa and no one can query them for that, deporting at port of entry is not the normal procedure, even the Malaysia u mentioned did not deport on yellow card card they will keep u for 7 days on their cost and allow you entry, and if you fax to them within those period you will be released with immediate effect.

^^Nice reply there.
Look, any form of aggressiveness by an individual or organisation/country not nipped in the bud will lead to a greater aggressiveness.
This action by the Nigerian government is a form of message
"bosom for tat"
or "Do me I do you"
Ciao.
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by Ekiti1: 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2012
lovejo:

@ Bandit C.

^^Nice reply there.
Look, any form of aggressiveness by an individual or organisation/country not nipped in the bud will lead to a greater aggressiveness.
This action by the Nigerian government is a form of message
"bosom for tat"
or "Do me I do you"
Ciao.
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by studyineu: 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2012
Am beginning to feel proud of Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by 30secs(m): 12:16pm On Mar 06, 2012
thats a start, mehn am luvin dis!
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by davida222(m): 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2012
I thnk wat SA did they did 4 a vry good reason, among 12 persons cult 4 saleing drugs atlist 9 of them wuld be Nigerians. Anuf is anuf nigerians stop all dis migration to S.A. They ar better jobs in nigeria than they are over in S.A. Now i they are all na moving to malaysia. Ha 9ja which day una go change. Piss out
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by Jay5000(m): 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2012
Mandatory HIV screening for all South Africans including MTN and DSTV staff! That should take care of 50% of SA Migrants.
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by hamed22: 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2012
Lol dis is what we are expecting from government they need to fit 4 d trout, south africa are try to rubbish us that we are not free to enter there country any how so we also need to prove 4 theme also.
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2012
I would have said something differently but choose not to because I was privileged to have attended a community meeting here in Europe. One of the white guys that was married to a Nigerian asked the Nigerian Ambassador to EU why was it that he has been refused permanent residence in Naija and each time he wants to visit Naija he would be made to produce same document given that he travels frequently to Naija? The Ambassador told the white folks that the honest truth was that diplomatic mission is built on reciprocal. That as long as their government continues to make traveling difficult for Nigerians he doubt if our consulate will make it any easier for them. He went ahead to tell everyone that it is not all about a particular country but that that is what is obtainable all over the world. So for those hating the way the issue was handled you had better try and find out the rule of the game.
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by skibochi(m): 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2012
well honestly anyway we look at it, no country should allow their citizens be treated shabbily. In as much as i know Nigerians are lowed and all that, they perform incredibly well wherever they are in terms of business as compared to other Africans and they contribute immensely to the growth of the place. For SA to deport 125 peeps is an over-kill and come to think of it, them SA peeps are the most violent set of people as compared to naija. Make dem deport their SA Asses man, we probably dont need them anyway and this will help us start to do things ourselves
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by lucom: 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2012
FG did it against Britain quite recently during the BA/Arik face off and Britain cowered out of the hostility.I believe rounding up South Africans and deporting them for all available reasons in and out of the book will do some magic, also subjecting them to mandatory HIV/AIDS clearance like some people rightly suggested here will be a good one.Enough of this shit from our so-called brothers.
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by jot01(m): 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2012
If South Africa deport 125 Nigerians for fake Yellow Fever card, then Nigerian Should Deport 1 -10 South Africa Without HIV Result ,

Skikena,
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by teskyg: 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2012
@ Dasparrow?would u suggest they send MTN and co away if you or ur relative is feeding from there?are the South Africa coy in Nigeria responsible for bad habit of their Airport officials?Me think the Government is handling it well and we should begin to demand for their HIV status result too.An eye for an eye.
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by kizito96(m): 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2012
At least that was a good start
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by humblebee: 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2012
not 50 not 100, 125
haba, this is so cruel and most of them presented the same yellow card they used while applying for visa, i wonder why they were not told during the visa application process that those cards were fake. how come they made them waste time and money before sending them back, its just inhuman and stvpid, if African country could do this, i wonder what we should expect from people we call racist,
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by Nemerem44(m): 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2012
Nice one. That's what i call Tit for Tat!
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by publisher(m): 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2012
Nigeria should also boycott the upcoming Big brother Africa show. About 60% of ads and other revenue generated from the show comes from Nigeria. Besides we've wont it 3 times in a row.
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by RSA(m): 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2012
publisher:

Nigeria should also boycott the upcoming Big brother Africa show. About 60% of ads and other revenue generated from the show comes from Nigeria. Besides we've wont it 3 times in a row.
What is big brother? grin grin ;
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by jidewin(m): 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2012
woodcook:

I would have said something differently but choose not to because I was privileged to have attended a community meeting here in Europe. One of the white guys that was married to a Nigerian asked the Nigerian Ambassador to EU why was it that he has been refused permanent residence in Naija and each time he wants to visit Naija he would be made to produce same document given that he travels frequently to Naija? The Ambassador told the white folks that the honest truth was that diplomatic mission is built on reciprocal. That as long as their government continues to make traveling difficult for Nigerians he doubt if our consulate will make it any easier for them. He went ahead to tell everyone that it is not all about a particular country but that that is what is obtainable all over the world. So for those hating the way the issue was handled you had better try and find out the rule of the game.
God bless you immensely my brother for this enlightenment.You see my people,everybody dey try protect their own garri,which is why some thought the actions on the part of Nigerian government is poor.
My countrymen need to visit www.news24.com and www.fin24.com and read what south African nationals stand on the deportation of 125 Nigerians.So many of them even suggested blasting them and their aircraft off south African air space.
This action had been on for long but thank goodness it involved a Nigerian senator,amongst those detained before deportation.
South africans are amongst the foreign nationals who had EXPLOITED this country (of course in connivance with corrupt and greedy government officials)so much in areas of telecommunications and bilateral trade.
Let the DSTV signal but interferred with for 3 days,let MTN networks be disabled for 2 days,you all will witness immediate CHANGES of their dispostions towards Nigerians.
I feel really proud of abike dabiri and the action those who cried out from the government quarters have taken.
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by jidewin(m): 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2012
Two thumbs and TWO BIG TOES up.Send the message to Jacob zuma and his HIV infested nationals.
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by Moremony: 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]I HEARD FROM CHANNELS TELEVISION NEWS THAT SOUTH AFRICA HAS A SPECIAL PRISON FOR NIGERIANS!!! THIS IS ANOTHER VITAL ISSUE OUR FOREIGN AFFAIRS MINISTERS AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHOULD FIGHT AGAINST,
ALL THE SAME GOD BLESS NIGERIA
[/font]
Re: Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens by collinsfbi(m): 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2012
God bless you immensely my brother for this enlightenment.You see my people,everybody dey try protect their own garri,which is why some thought the actions on the part of Nigerian government is poor.
My countrymen need to visit www.news24.com and www.fin24.com and read what south African nationals stand on the deportation of 125 Nigerians.So many of them even suggested blasting them and their aircraft off south African air space.
This action had been on for long but thank goodness it involved a Nigerian senator, amongst those detained before deportation.
South africans are amongst the foreign nationals who had EXPLOITED this country (of course in connivance with corrupt and greedy government officials)so much in areas of telecommunications and bilateral trade.
Let the DSTV signal but interferred with for 3 days,let MTN networks be disabled for 2 days,you all will witness immediate CHANGES of their dispostions towards Nigerians.
I feel really proud of abike dabiri and the action those who cried out from the government quarters have taken.

Try and get the correct info, the senator involved was allowed entry even after being alleged to have the same fake paper and the worst of all, same senator felt unconcerned and ignored the rest of the pple involved.

Gbammm over and out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2017 Eid Holiday: Fun Places To Visit In Nigeria / FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos / Coronavirus: India Suspends Tourist Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.