Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,764 members, 7,952,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

Pls Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help. (790 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help. by damoskiy(m): 7:12am On Mar 06, 2012
Pls i nid our help.i'm currently dating two girls.one stays in ghana nd d oda stays in lagos.d first one is not too romantic but the secon done is very romantic as she gave me a kiss publicly some few days back.the have both introduce me to their parents that they want me to get married to them.but as a young man i still wan to enjoy life smalll with some oda girls.they both try to monitor me but i always outsmart them.ilm seriously confused on what to do.i'm not tryin to brag that i'm a ladys man but just trying to be honest.
Re: Pls Help. by jaybee3(m): 11:32am On Mar 06, 2012
Slap yaself
Re: Pls Help. by sleekcm(m): 11:54am On Mar 06, 2012
Good boy! Get more girls to date, you're doing just fine.
Re: Pls Help. by bekay911(f): 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2012
Wat do u want to hear. U knw d right tin u beta do it b4 u land ursef in trouble
Re: Pls Help. by Rocktation(f): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2012
Young man, grow up first. We'll take it from there.
Re: Pls Help. by walcolm(m): 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2012
Dude,

if you're younger than 30 and you seriously believe you're not ready to settle down, let the ladies know.

if you are clear that you want to marry one of them, make up your mind which one and let the other go so she can move on with her life then gradually start prepping yourself for life with the lady of your choice but running your sexcapades by the side

when your eye don clear, you have your wife to be ready and waiting for you. , shikena

(1) (Reply)

Hello Everybody / Lebianism / --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.