Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,862 members, 7,889,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:37 PM

Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! (3358 Views)

13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover / Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover / Nairalanders, Pls Dis Is Urgent: Kindly Help Me Find Out How Real Dis Is: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by Dyt(f): 11:32am On Mar 08, 2012
sure
give me addy
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:37am On Mar 08, 2012
$ugardaddy:

Just mention anything you saw that night even if it's just the location of the joint and I will believe you. If by percentages you mean appreciation from me for helping to find a stranger who has suddenly become a missing part of me, then I have no problem with that. Cheers
Dear friend, I can't reveal to much but d babe na surveyor sha.She came to that spot to discuss business with dose big men people are calling Aristos.She quiet slim , fair and her yansh b like iya ebere pounding mortar.

P.S - No jokes i no her  wink smiley
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by sugardaddy1(m): 11:43am On Mar 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Dear friend, I can reveal to much but d babe na surveyor sha.She ame to that spot to discuss business with dose big men people are cslling Aristos.She quiet slim , fair and her yansh b like iya ebere pounding mortar.

P.S - No jokes i no her wink smiley
grin grin grin
Very funny, the description doesn't match in anyway. While the men discussed, the lady was either making call, browsing or pretending to be. And for a greater part of their stay, she was hanging around the parking lot hoping I would turn up until she had to be brought back to her seat
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:48am On Mar 08, 2012
^Haaa! U not taking me serious?? shocked

Dyt plss tell dis guy about Badosky connections.

Poster u no fit find dat babe if I no authorise am walaitalahi. angry angry grin
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by Dyt(f): 11:49am On Mar 08, 2012
na badosky u dey try?
hmmmm
bros mk u surrender o
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by sugardaddy1(m): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^Haaa! U not taking me serious?? shocked

Dyt plss tell dis guy about Badosky connections.

Poster u no fit find dat babe if I no authorise am walaitalahi. angry angry grin
lol @trying Badosky cheesy cheesy cheesy
Okay, Badoski tell me where the joint dey
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by sugardaddy1(m): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2012
Dyt:

na badosky u dey try?
hmmmm
bros mk u surrender o
My dear, no mind Badosky! She just dey do shakara, she knows no jack about the babe.
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by Dyt(f): 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2012
still waitin 4 d venue ooo
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by sugardaddy1(m): 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2012
@Dyt
I dey your side, just relax small. wink
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by sugardaddy1(m): 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2012
Another clue:

She wore an anklet on one of her legs that night. If this description fits anyone you know, please holla at me: sugardaddy197@yahoo.com
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by jaybee3(m): 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2012
^^^
Dude, is this thread suppose to be a joke of some sort?
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by sugardaddy1(m): 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2012
jay bee:

^^^
Dude, is this thread suppose to be a joke of some sort?

Hey! Jay bee, it's about my life! It's no joke at all.
All I need you do as a moderator is get sexkillz (or any killz for that matter) off my tail for some of his lousy comments, that's why I reported him earlier today. Thanks
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by jaybee3(m): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2012
So someone is missing and NL is the best place to search right?
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by sugardaddy1(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2012
Well, you may know anoyone that knows someone who knows the person I'm trying to describe here. I'm only trying to cash in on NL's wide readesrhip and I don't see any problem with that.
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by jaybee3(m): 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2012
In real life, the first thing serious people do when people go missing is post pictures of the missing person, and since you haven't done that then it's obvious this thread is a joke and that's where I'm moving it to after 13:00 GMT unless you update the thread with a verifiable picture.
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by Dyt(f): 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2012
pls ooooo
dis aint no joke o
we v 2 help him find dat babe
dis s sm1s love ooo
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by sugardaddy1(m): 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2012
jay bee:

In real life, the first thing serious people do when people go missing is post pictures of the missing person, and since you haven't done that then it's obvious this thread is a joke and that's where I'm moving it to after 13:00 GMT unless you update the thread with a verifiable picture.

Jay bee, with due apologies, I must say this is not the first time you have exhibited outright bias in your judgement here on NL. I'm sure you will agree with me that this is not the first time you're getting this feedback either. So, please feel free to do whatever suits you but please bear in mind that your action, inaction or both will not deter me in my resolve to continue my search. Cheers
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by sugardaddy1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2012
If I had a picture of her, I know where I would have posted it, not NL
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by Killz3(m): 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2012
Finally, this trash is where it ought to be. . . Maybe it can make frontpage! Good luck with your search for your booty call. . . smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In tears! Agonies Of Romario Dos Santos-A Bodybuilder Who Pumped Up His Muscles / Selfie Gone Wrong; Shows A Lady Wiping Her Poo (photo) / Sony Global Asset Management Agency Info ( Is It Real)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.