Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,431 members, 7,978,362 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:00 AM

Temptation - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Temptation (1052 Views)

STORY: Letting Temptation (18 +)…part 1 / A Lecturer Cries Out Due To The Temptation Of Students / Funny Temptation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Temptation by sherif4owo(m): 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2012
A man was going on a trip, the wife helped him pack his clothes and other things he will need for the journey in a bag. When he was about to leave, the wife handed him 4 boxes of condoms and said: "Honey take these with you, you will need them in case of temptations". With a broad smile and a wonderful hug the husband said "Thanks honey, you are the best, thanks for your understanding, pls help me keep them inside the bag' When he got into his car and was about driving out of the gate, his wife came running and said: ''Honey Honey give me some, who knows I might also be tempted"
Re: Temptation by eldav(m): 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2012
Dry!

I'm sorry.
Re: Temptation by realsammie(m): 8:37am On Mar 07, 2012
ㅛㅊㅈㅂ홓ㅈㄴㅈㅊ츄. it means u try

(1) (Reply)

Daddy's Ice Cream / Only In Naija / First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.