Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,677 members, 7,968,979 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:12 PM

Help Wit Firstbank! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Wit Firstbank! (873 Views)

UBA And Firstbank Massive Recruitment 2016 / Aptitude Test (june 26th) For FIRSTBANK Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013...help / Need Help Wit The Format Of Nigerian Brewery (nabteb)craft Trainee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Wit Firstbank! by agbonax(m): 10:44am On Oct 26, 2007
Please note that this list is for the 1st batch, subsequent lists will be published soon for the next batch and candidates will receive sms notification from us promptly.

The FirstBank Recruitment Team

Pls wen i enter my ID no, dis is d response i kip gettin, i wuld like to knw if dis is wat evryoda person who did d interview and hasnt bin called gets too. Pls ur responses are needed as i am becomin a nervous wreak frm d waitin!!!!!
Re: Help Wit Firstbank! by awa(m): 11:36am On Oct 26, 2007
Bros,
Relax your mind as there is no need for you to panic. The truth about the feedback is that you were not among the first batch called for the Medicals. Meanwhile, that doesn't mean you wont be called granted that you passed. Let's keep praying that they will call ASAP those of us that have not been called.
Re: Help Wit Firstbank! by graceade(f): 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2007
dat was the same message i got too i pray our names will be in the next batch by God Grace.
Re: Help Wit Firstbank! by stellose(f): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2007
my neigbhour came home in tears, after seeing the same message . does it mean that she failed the interview? please help.
Re: Help Wit Firstbank! by gboy24: 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2007
Guys,
Please be cool. I heard form a reliable source that the batches will be regional. . i think most of the guys called are resuming training in Enugu and that suggests that its for eastern region. i did my interview in Ibadan and so far nobody has been called that i know. Just relax and have faith. We will get there.

(1) (Reply)

Free Seminar / Making The First 10 Minutes Of An Interview Count / Dvcf Oil And Gas Interview For Tomorrow 7/2/08

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.