Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,035 members, 7,903,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

I Need Some One To Share My Time With - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need Some One To Share My Time With (792 Views)

Hi Frnds! I Am New In Lagos.i Need A Friend To Spend My Time With...08178450785 / Am Lonely,i Need Somebody To Share My Heart With / Am Single And Searching For A Sincere Person To Share My Heart With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Some One To Share My Time With by eneji(m): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2007
i need that special person to share my time and love
for now its boring life for me.
i am a student of kogi poly art and design dept
i want to feel that affection that is lacking
Re: I Need Some One To Share My Time With by cyprianjr(m): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2007
Its "Share" dude. 1 love.
Re: I Need Some One To Share My Time With by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2007
hello eneji, i live in lokoja and can become friends u know. dis is my number
Re: I Need Some One To Share My Time With by babycool(f): 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2007
emm u go learn English first undecided
Re: I Need Some One To Share My Time With by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2007
stop mockin dis guy just because he mispelt a word.Wat matters is passing his msg.
Re: I Need Some One To Share My Time With by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2007
@ babycool who are u talking about? If u were refering 2 me let me inform u dat i'm not here 2 write an english essay but 2 contribute my own quota. Idiot !!!
Re: I Need Some One To Share My Time With by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2007
@ babycool who are u refering 2 ? If u were refering 2 me let me inform u dat i'm not here 2 write an english essay but 2 contribute my own quota. Idiot !!!
Re: I Need Some One To Share My Time With by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2007
@ babycool who are u refering 2 ? If u were refering 2 me let me inform u dat i'm not here 2 write an english essay but 2 contribute my own quota. Idiot !!!
Re: I Need Some One To Share My Time With by Gamine(f): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2007
Shear ur tym

whut happens to mine, if ur busy 'shearing' urs undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Some One To Share My Time With by minute(f): 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2007
grin grin grin ;Dleave the boy alone.

i don die finish.girl u are funny.
Re: I Need Some One To Share My Time With by babycool(f): 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2007
kuyet:

hello eneji, i live in lokoja and can become friends u know. this is my number 07038034355
kuyet:

@ babycool who are u refering 2 ? If u were refering 2 me let me inform u that i'm not here 2 write an english essay but 2 contribute my own quota. Idiot !!!

@Kuyet or whatever u are

This is a typical case of Mental Retardation, go help help boy, and if u want keep ranting about this thread like a rapid dog, go ahead cos u aint gonna get any further response from me. lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Some One To Share My Time With by babycool(f): 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2007
Kuyet and Eneji, you just messed up because are the same person, trying to play on other people's intelligence hmm?? You are not that smart! tongue
Re: I Need Some One To Share My Time With by mgeu: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2007
Hello to you eneji my name is brian. I stay in johannesburg South Africa. I would like to be your friend. My nembers are 0788446326
Re: I Need Some One To Share My Time With by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2007
@ babycool the best answer 2 a fool and idiot is silence !!!
Re: I Need Some One To Share My Time With by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2007
@ babycool the best answer 2 a fool and idiot is silence !!!
Re: I Need Some One To Share My Time With by eneji(m): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2007
Its amazing how people react, i miss-spelt the word does not mean i  don't communicate. At list u still understand what i wrote so learn to respect my right.
that is to those who came to check people's  spelling and eneji is a different person so get that. so sorry every body. come to think of it, its not my father's language
Re: I Need Some One To Share My Time With by Gamine(f): 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2007
the tym spent looking for someone to share ur tym with, u dont know its being sheared
mumu!

Time flies like an arrow! Fruit flies like a Flower!
Re: I Need Some One To Share My Time With by eneji(m): 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2007
Gamine:

the time spent looking for someone to share your time with, u don't know its being sheared
mumu!

Time flies like an arrow! Fruit flies like a Flower!
i don't have word for people of your type. who knows how u look bitch.I am very hard so watch your tongue at list we all do mistakes

i am sure u are horrer to behold do u have a friend? i am not sure
Re: I Need Some One To Share My Time With by desmondtut(m): 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2007
well im also lookin 2 but i think i can be ur friend, my name is desmond and in lagos nowso this is my phone nu 08054118757 so call me when u get this msg so tht we can know our self moreso take care of ur self gurlbye
Re: I Need Some One To Share My Time With by Gamine(f): 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2007
Mr. Eneji dont waste ya energy

u cant even come up with one correct sentence to save ur life!!!
Re: I Need Some One To Share My Time With by galatico(m): 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2007
@babycool (f)
emm u go learn English first

I'd really love to get to know you more could you send me a mail here is my mail address talk2mepauL@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: I Need Some One To Share My Time With by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2007
@ babycool. Where is the so called babycool ha ha ha, , ,
Re: I Need Some One To Share My Time With by babycool(f): 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2007
@ kuyet
poor Lokoja boy, i know u fancy me but you're certainly not my type because you are too local and naive for me, apart from the fact that u are not mentally balanced  sad
Re: I Need Some One To Share My Time With by babycool(f): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2007
Thanks for the mail Galatico ,i will like to be your friend, u will hear from me soon  smiley
Re: I Need Some One To Share My Time With by saucekid(m): 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2007
patiently watching this trend and **ducking from crossfires grin grin grin

thread changed from **single and searching** to english grammer warzone grin grin
Re: I Need Some One To Share My Time With by minute(f): 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2007
he he he.u peeps in here are so bad.
-

(1) (Reply)

Male And Female Friends Needed! / I Need A Girlfriend ! / Pataki, Can I Meet You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.