Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:20 AM

Arik Portal Down? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arik Portal Down? (721 Views)

Arik Air Shuts Down As Unions Protest N12.4bn Debt It Owed FAAN / My Near Crash Experience With Arik Air Yesterday / Arik Makes Emergency Landing As Woman Delivers On-board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arik Portal Down? by Trends: 8:44am On Mar 07, 2012
I have been trying to book an Arik Air flight from Lagos to Kaduna for the morning of  Friday, 9th March, 2012 and the only airline whose schedule I am aware fits that is Arik Air. Unfortunately, the Arik Air portal has been down for about 24 hours now.

I was at the Arik Air terminal yesterday to attempt a booking but was told that they could not help the situation either.

Does anyone know any other airline that can get me into Kaduna in the morning of that day and also a flight that leaves the airport that evening for Lagos. The only other airline that I know flies there is IRS Airlines but their schedule does not fit mine.

Your kind insight would be appreciated.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nairalanders,i Need Advice / Traveling To Equitorial Guinea / How To Re-apply For A British Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.