Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,272 members, 7,967,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:19 AM

E .a Adeboye Of Rccg Is Seeking For Partners! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / E .a Adeboye Of Rccg Is Seeking For Partners! (1999 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon / Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E .a Adeboye Of Rccg Is Seeking For Partners! by kenny888: 9:29am On Mar 07, 2012
Last sunday my pastor came on the pulpit and started telling us that the 10yrs partnership that people had with the G.O has expired,that he now needs another set of partnership that will run up to 3yrs.these partners are to to be praying and fasting for him,and they are to be sending money to him ranges from 1oo to 1million naira monthly. i now sat down and thought of it and said pastor E.A.ADEBOYE is a multi millionaire,why on earth does he needs the money of people still struggling with life. i dont know if you guys are thinking along this same way.
Re: E .a Adeboye Of Rccg Is Seeking For Partners! by pstbolanta: 9:57am On Mar 07, 2012
even the university they are asking people to contribute towards,after the building of the university how many of the members can send their kids there?
Re: E .a Adeboye Of Rccg Is Seeking For Partners! by TeeJay6(m): 10:53am On Mar 07, 2012
kenny888:

Last sunday my pastor came on the pulpit and started telling us that the 10yrs partnership that people had with the G.O has expired,that he now needs another set of partnership that will run up to 3yrs.these partners are to to be praying and fasting for him,and they are to be sending money to him ranges from 1oo to 1million naira monthly. i now sat down and thought of it and said pastor E.A.ADEBOYE is a multi millionaire,why on earth does he needs the money of people still struggling with life. i dont know if you guys are thinking along this same way.
"i now sat down and thought of it and said pastor E.A.ADEBOYE is a multi millionaire", Are you his accountant? or you have inside knowledge of his finances? If your life depended on it can you maintain that he is?

why on earth does he needs the money of people still struggling with life Chances are people who are struggling with life won't contribute kobo to this project as they are already "broke". This call is only for people who trust the man and believe in the vision and of course have the resources.

i dont know if you guys are thinking along this same way I am sure there are people who identify with your level of reasoning, shallow and very limited as it may seem
Re: E .a Adeboye Of Rccg Is Seeking For Partners! by kenny888: 11:01am On Mar 07, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: E .a Adeboye Of Rccg Is Seeking For Partners! by otokx(m): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2012
This the normal pattern in most churches in Nigeria these days.
Re: E .a Adeboye Of Rccg Is Seeking For Partners! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2012
Tee_Jay:

"i now sat down and thought of it and said pastor E.A.ADEBOYE is a multi millionaire", Are you his accountant? or you have inside knowledge of his finances? If your life depended on it can you maintain that he is?

why on earth does he needs the money of people still struggling with life Chances are people who are struggling with life won't contribute kobo to this project as they are already "broke". This call is only for people who trust the man and believe in the vision and of course have the resources.

i dont know if you guys are thinking along this same way I am sure there are people who identify with your level of reasoning, shallow and very limited as it may seem

A voice from a bottomless pit of ignorance,
Re: E .a Adeboye Of Rccg Is Seeking For Partners! by stepo707: 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2012
Everything is now money money money!!! angry angry angry
Re: E .a Adeboye Of Rccg Is Seeking For Partners! by TeeJay6(m): 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2012
musKeeto:

A voice from a bottomless pit of ignorance,
Oh really,
Re: E .a Adeboye Of Rccg Is Seeking For Partners! by segyemaro(m): 11:13am On Mar 08, 2012
Who else do we trust?
Re: E .a Adeboye Of Rccg Is Seeking For Partners! by Dereformer(m): 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2012
I have said it before and will say it again:

Jesus did not lay emphasis in giving to the church or even the man of God.Rather, He emphasized giving to the poor, needy and the less privileged.

If we take care of that suffering man or woman around us, much suffering would be eliminated.

The only singular reason why tithe is preached today more than anything else is because it brings more money for the pastor's lavish life-style.
Re: E .a Adeboye Of Rccg Is Seeking For Partners! by segyemaro(m): 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2012
You are in the spirit brother
Re: E .a Adeboye Of Rccg Is Seeking For Partners! by kenny888: 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2012
yes he is.
Re: E .a Adeboye Of Rccg Is Seeking For Partners! by Goshen360(m): 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2012
Dereformer:

I have said it before and will say it again:

Jesus did not lay emphasis in giving to the church or even the man of God.Rather, He emphasized giving to the poor, needy and the less privileged.

If we take care of that suffering man or woman around us, much suffering would be eliminated.

The only singular reason why tithe is preached today more than anything else is because it brings more money for the pastor's lavish life-style.

And Jesus was SILENT OR DID NOT TEACH TITHE TO HIS DISCIPLES. People cannot just understand simple biblical truth.
Re: E .a Adeboye Of Rccg Is Seeking For Partners! by Pennywise(m): 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2012
Monkey dey work, baboon dey chop partnership
Re: E .a Adeboye Of Rccg Is Seeking For Partners! by kenny888: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2012
God will save us from them
Re: E .a Adeboye Of Rccg Is Seeking For Partners! by segyemaro(m): 7:47pm On Mar 09, 2012
Amen ooo
Re: E .a Adeboye Of Rccg Is Seeking For Partners! by eghosaobas: 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2012
Pls were is kunleoshob? This were i realy need his opinion.
Re: E .a Adeboye Of Rccg Is Seeking For Partners! by PastorKun(m): 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2012
I am Kunleoshob smiley
Re: E .a Adeboye Of Rccg Is Seeking For Partners! by PastorKun(m): 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2012
It's really a shame that Adeboye as descended this low, this was one MOG a lot of us really respected and felt he was sincere in fact till a couple of years ago I used to defend him as well but it is now very glaring that he is proverbial wolf in sheep's clothing and a very ravenous, greedy and insatiable wolf at that. Since I read the heresy in his 'open heavens' devotional were he shamelessly twisted the teachings of Jesus to say God would give you a hundred fold return any amount of money you give to your G.O, I lost the last grannule of respect I had for him. Infact all I have for him now is disdain cos it is now very glaring that he deliberately twists the word of God to swindle people off their money.

As per the partnership thing, it's just another scam for him to fleece believers who have been mislead to believe Adeboye is genuinely serving God.
Re: E .a Adeboye Of Rccg Is Seeking For Partners! by eghosaobas: 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2012
Kunle that was a good contribution, i always respect your responds to issues. Have u changed your id?
Re: E .a Adeboye Of Rccg Is Seeking For Partners! by plappville(f): 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2012
goshen360:

And Jesus was SILENT OR DID NOT TEACH TITHE TO HIS DISCIPLES. People cannot just understand simple biblical truth.

This is becos, the tithe was not more important than the Good news/gospel. Jesus aim was to win as many souls as he can for the Kingdom of God.
This is slightly recongnised in todays church.
Re: E .a Adeboye Of Rccg Is Seeking For Partners! by eghosaobas: 9:54am On Mar 12, 2012
thats right
Re: E .a Adeboye Of Rccg Is Seeking For Partners! by eghosaobas: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2012
may God help us from these almighty MOG

(1) (Reply)

What is Seventh-day Adventism, And What Do Seventh-Day Adventists Believe? / Jumoke The Agege Bread Seller Prays For Nigeria Hustlers / Why Do Roman Catholics So Much Believe In The Existence Of PURGATORY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.