Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,691 members, 7,975,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 10:06 AM

The Followers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Followers (708 Views)

When A Dog Has More Instagram Followers Than U Do / When The Strategy For Getting Followers On Instagrams Hits You Like An Hammer / Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Followers by feelgood(m): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2007
The Followers

Timmy was a five-year-old boy. When he started Kindergarten, his mother was concerned about him walking to school alone. She started walking him to school, but one day, Timmy said, "None of the big boys have their mom walking them to school. I want to be like them."

His mother was prepared with a plan. She asked a neighbor, Mrs. Goodnest, to follow her son surreptitiously to school, at a distance where he would not likely notice, but close enough to keep a watch on him.

Mrs. Goodnest said, "Sure! I'm up early with my toddler Marcy and it'll be a good way for us to get some exercise."

The next school day, the neighbor and her daughter set out behind Timmy as he walked to school with another boy. She did this for the whole week. As the boys walked and chatted, kicking stones and twigs, Timmy's friend noticed the lady following them. Finally, he asked Timmy, "Have you noticed that lady following us? Do you know her?"

Timmy nonchalantly replied, "Yeah, I know who she is."

"Well, who is she?"

"Shirley Goodnest."

"Who the heck is she and why is she following us?"

"Well, my mom worries about me a lot and every night, she makes me say the 23 Psalm. And the Psalm says, 'Shirley Goodnest and Marcy shall follow me all the days of my life,' so I guess I'll just have to get used to it."
Re: The Followers by Aiphie(f): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Followers by topeteadr(m): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2007
*looks puzzled*
Re: The Followers by konari(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2007
got me in stitches

*thunderous applause cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin*
Re: The Followers by topeteadr(m): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2007
Wait, where is the joke. Can't seem to find it.
Re: The Followers by topeteadr(m): 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2007
Wait, where is the joke. Can't seem to find it.
Re: The Followers by ituen(m): 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin

tope, read the joke again, letter for letter
Re: The Followers by iwajay(m): 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2007
Naijagurly has beaten tdear.
Re: The Followers by ituen(m): 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2007
Na them know where them chop 2day
Re: The Followers by kronkykay(m): 12:31am On Oct 27, 2007
[quote\'Shirley Goodnest and Marcy shall follow me all the days of my life,' \quote]

pure stupidity.
Re: The Followers by showbobo(m): 12:38am On Oct 27, 2007
*No be everybody wey get eyes dey take am see,and no be all wey fit read dey understand*

anyway,Nice One bro
Re: The Followers by topeteadr(m): 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2007
I think some people are looking for serious trouble.
Re: The Followers by clemcykul(f): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2007
naughty boy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Followers by Migines(m): 8:03am On Oct 31, 2007
*stares*
Re: The Followers by clemcykul(f): 9:21am On Nov 02, 2007
*screams and scares the starer the stared at runs for cover grin

(1) (Reply)

Learning From Kids / Physical Problems / 1nce More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.