Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,011 members, 7,922,444 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:32 AM

Ndigbo In Lagos And Benin Republic Have Commended Gov Ta Orji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo In Lagos And Benin Republic Have Commended Gov Ta Orji (460 Views)

A Rib-cracking Picture Of SE Governors Mocking TA Orji / Gov. TA Orji - Pioneering Governance With Lies / Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ndigbo In Lagos And Benin Republic Have Commended Gov Ta Orji by emindu: 10:59am On Mar 07, 2012
Ndigbo in Lagos and Benin Republic have commended Chief Theodore Orji
for the impressive role he played in the burial of Late Ikemba of
Nnewi Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu.
Chief Emeka Ezimako who led Ndigbo in Benin Republic and Chief
Ikemefula Johnson leading various Igbo groups in Lagos to receive the
Governor at Lagos Airport told Abia number one citizen that they
watched with keen interest how he criss-crossed the country from
Zungeru to Nnewi to ensure that Ojukwu was given a befitting burial.
They patted the Governor on the back for ensuring that Aba stood still
for Ikemba despite all odds.  They urged the Governor not to be
distracted by the antics of a few people who do not want Abia to move
forward.
In a statement issued by his Chief Press Secretary Ugochukwu Emezue,
the Governor thanked the mammoth crowd for the warm reception given
him.  The Governor who thanked President Jonathan for  honouring
Ojukwu in death applauded Abians For trooping to Enyimba Stadium to
pay their last respect to Eze Igbo gburugburu.
Gov. Orji once again used the opportunity to call on Ndigbo to be more
united and hold unto those ideals Ojukwu stood for. He assured them
that no amount of distraction from the opposition will stop him from
transforming the State in all sectors. He called for their prayers and
support always.see links http://www.abiastate.gov.ng/2012/03/ndigbo-in-lagos-and-benin-republic-have-commended-gov-ta-orji/

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos And Benin Republic Have Commended Gov Ta Orji by sirjec(m): 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2012
Pls people should stop posting anything that concerns this thief here. He is the worst governor ever in the history of the world. I say this because I am from Abia and I know what I am saying

(1) (Reply)

Northern Govs Plan Action Against Sect, Others / S/south Govs Reaffirm Support For Review Of Revenue Allocation Formula / Mali Envoys In Nigeria To Seek Support For Junta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.