Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,665 members, 7,918,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:49 PM

‘we Killed More Than 10 Soldiers’ - Mend - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘we Killed More Than 10 Soldiers’ - Mend (4262 Views)

PIX-BOKOHARAM: 10 Soldiers And 35 Hunter Bombed / Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi / 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘we Killed More Than 10 Soldiers’ - Mend by Emphasis(m): 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2012
Dont get it twisted. MEND never accepted amnesty. But other militant groups did(most of which were fake), Like someone posted, i thin mend just want to attention to be shifted from BoKo haram back to them. This Killings is highly condemnable, I expected Mend to show some rationality, but like Boko Haram, Like Mend
Re: ‘we Killed More Than 10 Soldiers’ - Mend by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2012
it is easy to kill a soldier. but it is hard to defeat an army; MEND is boasting for now. MEND is acting like if Nigerians were supposed to praise them for killing 10 soldiers. But Nigerians are ashamed of them.
Myself I am from south-south, and I don't see any sense in what MEND is doing, did they even say why they had to shoot those soldiers ? Was it a do or die situation ? Why didn't they rather kidnap the soldiers?
MEND shall be dealt with the same way with boko haram. Please everybody, give informations to the JTF.
Re: ‘we Killed More Than 10 Soldiers’ - Mend by Standing5(m): 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2012
Willy+willy:

Killing of Nigeria dirty untrain stinking soldiers will continue untill they leave the Land that is not theirs. We continue to thank our freedom fighters for a job well done.
Keep it up.

are u saying there r no ND-indigene soldiers serving in the North?
U excuse is lame . . .
Re: ‘we Killed More Than 10 Soldiers’ - Mend by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 08, 2012
The poor soldiers they thought the place was at peace, and they got killed.
You see what negotiating with terrorists leads to !
They become more cocky !
Re: ‘we Killed More Than 10 Soldiers’ - Mend by Dipwater(m): 9:36am On Mar 08, 2012
@patriot2 u r a true son 4rm naija delta its not displaying gpmg and other suffisticated weapons dat matars.can they face the soldiers wen the suljas are ready 4 a showdown besides they(militant) donot hav the intelligence
Re: ‘we Killed More Than 10 Soldiers’ - Mend by loco4love: 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2012
The Freedom from Nigerian Oppression is coming. Freedom fighters get ready to fight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Unveil 29 Yr Infrastructure Master Plan / What Was Olikoye Ransome-kuti Thinking? / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.